Wynne Layers TSV 04/11/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

WynneLayers Stretch Velvet Tunic with Chiffon Hem
Item Number: 179700
QVC Price £59.50
Todays Special Value Price £44.98
P&P £4.95

This tunic top from WynneLayers is crafted from a flattering stretch velvet and features a pretty hi-lo chiffon hemline, a round neckline, side slits and 3/4 length sleeves. This versatile tunic top is ideal for adding some sophisticated style to any occasion and will drape beautifully over your figure to complement your curves.
Versatile fashion - whether you're heading to a dinner party or a day of shopping with friends, this tunic top will work for any event. Wear with your favourite pair of slim-fit jeans and loafers for a chic daytime look, or add wide-leg black trousers, statement jewellery and heels for a classic evening outfit.

Winter ready style - the luxurious feel of this tunic top's stretch velvet fabric and the 3/4 length sleeves make it a great option for wearing in the colder months. Try teaming with a blazer or cardigan for an extra layer of warmth and style.

A colour for everyone - available in five gorgeous shades, there is an option to suit every taste. If you like to keep it classic in timeless neutral tones opt for Black or Champagne, but if you prefer to add some colour to your repertoire, go for Burgundy, Olive or Rose.

Outer: 90% polyester, 10% elastane
Chiffon hemline: 100% polyester
Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

Black
Burgundy
Olive
Champagne
Rose

Garment measurements:

Chest: XS: 108cm (42.5"), S: 113cm (44.5"), M: 118cm (46.5"), L: 124.5cm (49"), XL: 132cm (52"), 2XL: 142cm (56"), 3XL: 152cm (60")
Length: XS: 78cm (30.8"), S: 78.7cm (31"), M: 79.5cm (31.3"), L: 80.3cm (31.5"), XL: 81.6cm (32"), 2XL: 83.5cm (32.8"), 3XL: 85cm (33.5")

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.179700

Just caught sight of this @9pm launch & looked @ pictures on line.Who on earth is responsible for the cut of these garments? They look awful pulling up at the front, oversized over the bust and look tight the sleeves.MW hasn’t made an appearance, pleased she saved the air fare so Melissa will be waxing lyrical.Of course it will be a sell out by morning! Poor looking velour too!

Surely the first rule of anything is 2 different fabrics will never wash in the same way. If you think this is bad looking now (and it is ****** awful) just wait until it has been washed/cleaned.

A zillion years ago when we were on honeymoon I was sporting a lovely hippy knitted type bag when we went out in a boat and capsized. On dry land we rescued passports etc but when the bag dried out the outer stretched to Australia whilst the cotton lining stayed intact but now only came down a third of the way.

When I see different materials on a garment I always think of the bag!

I HATE sleeves that have a seam on the upper arm. Invariably its loose on the shoulder and tight as h...ll on the upper arm, and if you buy larger to accommodate then its too big everywhere else - why are they made like that ? I won't be buying, but I do like the rose colour.

I'm neither a fan of the way MW makes a huge side slit on the majority of garments - nothing escapes, from knitwear, chiffon and now velvet. Its not a style that flatters many.

I HATE sleeves that have a seam on the upper arm. Invariably its loose on the shoulder and tight as h...ll on the upper arm, and if you buy larger to accommodate then its too big everywhere else - why are they made like that ? I won't be buying, but I do like the rose colour.

I'm neither a fan of the way MW makes a huge side slit on the majority of garments - nothing escapes, from knitwear, chiffon and now velvet. Its not a style that flatters many.

What in the hell is Melissa wearing on top of it. Looks like a black duvet hanging off her

The fabric reminds me of those cheap velour/velvet type throws. I bet in reality the fabric is crap and the style is also crap and the fit will be crap on most people. That`s at least 3 craps in one post, a record for me!

Turned on the tv to see Melissa wearing what looks like a duvet over the TSV!!!!! What the heck !?!?! Looks terrible. Even awful on Sally and Cordelia.

Colours of the tunic look better in the richer shares IMO. In real life the lighter shares may be ok, but the bright tv lights wash out the colour and the lustre of the velvet. Don't like the deep slits up the sides. Neckline too high for it to be evening wear. Drape is unflattering. HATE the price - overpriced at the TSV price forget about the alleged full price.

Don't think there will be any issue with laundering this with the chiffon part. It's similar composition to several tops I own and they wash very well. It would be a surprise to me if there was an issue.

That quilted poncho! Seen the video & cannot stop laughing at Melissa & models trying their hardest to control it by holding it tight to the body at the sides but turn around at is ballooning out at the back.Just what I need for walking long the seafront—- last seen taking off over the Irish Sea heading to the Isle of Man, Bye!

Oh for the love of......??!! That quilted poncho looks like they’ve slung their duvet over themselves, and an ill fitting one at that. :mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15:

Marla Wynne, the 70s rang, they want they’re badly designed velvet clothes back. :mysmilie_19::mysmilie_19:

What on earth is going on with that poncho? That surely has to be the most unflattering item of clothing ever sold. As for the TSV, it looks cheap and it looks poorly made.

This thing isn't quilted, it's corrugated. Miceal's in overdrive: 'Exquisite', 'massively popular' & '...the chicest final layer you'll ever put on, honestly'. Someone needs to tell him chicest isn't a real word, neither is paddingness, as created by Melissa Stenning. I loved her comment that if you're a 4XL you can size down, so looked at the chest measurement & imagined a well endowed lady trying to fold herself into a car wearing something over four feet in width. I laughed myself daft just reading your comments, had a look at the recorded hour & did it all over again.

Just caught the bit with Mellisa (sp?) wearing this quilt (who keeps saying no! when told a size has gone, I can understand her shock and surprise) with a straight face, and I ask myself were exactly would you wear something like this? It’s too warm to wear in doors, it doesn’t cover your arms in the rain to keep you dry, or warm outdoors, and the plus size model looks a show. There’s no amount of money would make me go out in public wearing that monstrosity, could you imagine wearing it down the isle of your local supermarket, there’d only be room for you and your trolley.

Reminds me of something a contestant on RuPauls Drag Race would make......but better.

Just seen that hideous poncho and just about choked on my cocoa! OMG what DOES Natasha look like???? Even Sally who is slimmer than slim looks like the side of a house. Having a laugh Marla.

Is it limited stock or am I seeing things? The TSV is awful as well.

CC

Just seen that hideous poncho and just about choked on my cocoa! OMG what DOES Natasha look like???? Even Sally who is slimmer than slim looks like the side of a house. Having a laugh Marla.

CC

I've just seen the quilted velvet gilet - yuck. Old Marla's gone for faux velvet in a big way this season.

All this has cheered me up no end as I've had a hideous cold the whole weekend and now this hilarity has made me feel much better. Can't wait to see Sophia and Claire in that poncho so I hope it doesn't sell out :mysmilie_17:

CC

CC

No not seeing things, they did actually sell out of the three they had.

And the prize for the worst ever “ fashion “ piece goes to..........
I would pay good money to see Debbie or Julia wearing that. Come to think of it which presenter would look good in that?
Truly awful!

Latest posts

Back