Cozee Home TSV 11/11/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

my grandchildren want cozy home now...when will it stop! :mysmilie_17:

It won’t, boffy my dear. Maybe we had all better have a special clause regarding our Cozee Home stuff in our wills to avoid family feuds.

Cozee Home Velvetsoft Filled Throw
Item Number: 807621
QVC Price £38.00
Todays Special Value Price £28.92
P&P £4.95

This beautiful throw from Cozee Home features a Velvetsoft face and faux fur reverse, designed to feel super soft against the skin, plus a box quilt design and polyester filling for extra sumptuousness. Whether you want to bundle up with a good book or need a decorative layer for the bed, this cosy filled throw is perfect for adding warmth and style to any home.

Gorgeous palette - with seven colours to choose from in both neutral tones - Charcoal, Bitter Chocolate, Mink Grey - and bright, rich shades - Green, Amethyst, Heather and Ochre, there's something to suit any preference and style of décor.

A duvet for your sofa – this luxurious Velvetsoft throw is not only ideal for adding an extra layer of warmth to your bed, but the filling makes it so snuggly you'll want to take it to the sofa too. So pour yourself a hot chocolate, cuddle up and enjoy the comfiest of 'throw' days.

Low maintenance - combining superb practicality with homely style, this Cozee Home throw is machine washable at 30 degrees, quick drying and can be tumble dried on a low setting.

Face and filling: 100% polyester
Machine washable at 30C
Throw (l x w): 150cm x 200cm (59" x 78.7")

Colour options:

Charcoal
Mink Grey
Bitter Chocolate
Green
Amethyst
Heather
Ochre

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.807621

Oh heck! I want at least three!

Try to stay strong!

I love the look of the ochre, but I know I will be redecorating, and probably won't go for any yellow, so that's one colour out of the running...

Safest would be the mink grey and the charcoal. Decisions, decisions...

I think I will try to hold out on this. I want but do not need...

Try to stay strong!

I love the look of the ochre, but I know I will be redecorating, and probably won't go for any yellow, so that's one colour out of the running...

Safest would be the mink grey and the charcoal. Decisions, decisions...

I think I will try to hold out on this. I want but do not need...

I’m hanging on in there. I started the colour choice process in the early hours, all ready to buy (sneakily while you are all asleep so couldn’t see what a hypocrite I was being). I would usually pick the colour according to whether I would use it in the bedroom or lounge, then discounted the bedroom because I don’t think it would drape over the bed sufficiently. I could have got away with more colours in the bedroom but the lovely brighter colours would not work in my sitting room so it would have to be the soft mink grey or charcoal colour and that clinched it for me. Lovely as they are as well, I already have at least three in the same neutral colours and then I have 3 heated throws around the house, also in grey or taupe. So I’m not going to buy.

Ochre is ****** lovely - it’s what first drew me in. However, I now think this may be too bright yellow for me. Can’t really tell, although the colours when they demonstrate in the studio seem to be quite accurate on my telly. I know it covers a range of yellowy shades, but to me “ochre” is more of a browny dark yellow. I think in the TSV it’s more of a sunflower yellow. I don’t dislike that but with more brown in it, I’d probably leap on it.

I’m hanging on in there. I started the colour choice process in the early hours, all ready to buy (sneakily while you are all asleep so couldn’t see what a hypocrite I was being). I would usually pick the colour according to whether I would use it in the bedroom or lounge, then discounted the bedroom because I don’t think it would drape over the bed sufficiently. I could have got away with more colours in the bedroom but the lovely brighter colours would not work in my sitting room so it would have to be the soft mink grey or charcoal colour and that clinched it for me. Lovely as they are as well, I already have at least three in the same neutral colours and then I have 3 heated throws around the house, also in grey or taupe. So I’m not going to buy.

Ochre is ****** lovely - it’s what first drew me in. However, I now think this may be too bright yellow for me. Can’t really tell, although the colours when they demonstrate in the studio seem to be quite accurate on my telly. I know it covers a range of yellowy shades, but to me “ochre” is more of a browny dark yellow. I think in the TSV it’s more of a sunflower yellow. I don’t dislike that but with more brown in it, I’d probably leap on it.

My reasoning is rather the same. I wavered on the green, but although it is a colour I love it wouldn't go with my decor either now or in the future. A rich burgundy colour would probably have broken my resolve. Staying strong!

My reasoning is rather the same. I wavered on the green, but although it is a colour I love it wouldn't go with my decor either now or in the future. A rich burgundy colour would probably have broken my resolve. Staying strong!

The green is lovely, too. I studied them all, trying to imagine them but no, not going to weaken now.

They’ve got Sherpa backed ones for £15.98 on TJC https://www.tjc.co.uk/home-and-garden/?cm_sp=Homepage-_-AF3-_-Sherpa&srule=relevance. I must admit, I’m starting to mooch on this website more and more, they have similar things to QVC at a fraction of the price with a lot more Q, V and C.

Thanks for this link. Heard of TJC but never had a look round. Can you vouch for the quality then?

Some of the furry throws look gorgeous and very tempting but the thing that was attracting me to the TSV today was that it had the filling, which my others don’t. However, I’m not buying the TSV but might have to have another look at the TJC ones. What have you done?!!

... whether I would use it in the bedroom or lounge, then discounted the bedroom because I don’t think it would drape over the bed sufficiently. I could have got away with more colours in the bedroom ...

I would like to spend more time about decorating the bedroom.

Glad I didn't go for it. Were my last wee dog still around I would have - the joy for him when a new blanket/throw arrived warmed my soul.

CC

The first time, when I've started doing the complete shopping for my bedroom and decorating my bed, I've searched for dozens of different blogs and websites, but the most related to my expectations was this one ( here: https://enjoyablehouse.com/best-fleece-sheets/ ), where I could read about pros and cons of each model and about materials bed linen sets are made from.

The green is lovely, too. I studied them all, trying to imagine them but no, not going to weaken now.

Thanks for this link. Heard of TJC but never had a look round. Can you vouch for the quality then?

Some of the furry throws look gorgeous and very tempting but the thing that was attracting me to the TSV today was that it had the filling, which my others don’t. However, I’m not buying the TSV but might have to have another look at the TJC ones. What have you done?!!

Sorry Andi just seen your post, I find myself checking the website and channel hopping on a bit more now I’ve realised they do home items at good prices. I have ordered a couple of things over the years (not this throw though) and never been disappointed. Cozee Home polyester bedding is made for QVC in China as you know so I’d give TJC it a try if you like them. :biggrin:

Sorry Andi just seen your post, I find myself checking the website and channel hopping on a bit more now I’ve realised they do home items at good prices. I have ordered a couple of things over the years (not this throw though) and never been disappointed. Cozee Home polyester bedding is made for QVC in China as you know so I’d give TJC it a try if you like them. :biggrin:

Ooh, I’d forgotten about this. Those lovely, furry throws. I said I wasn’t going to treat myself again this side of Christmas but I can look! If the price is right, I may weaken ... why not?? Thanks for the info.

Ooh, I’d forgotten about this. Those lovely, furry throws. I said I wasn’t going to treat myself again this side of Christmas but I can look! If the price is right, I may weaken ... why not?? Thanks for the info.

I’m honestly exactly the same Andi, but you know what? do it if it makes you happy, after all we’re a long time gone xx. :RpS_thumbsup:

Latest posts

Back