Festive Food Hall TSV 14/11/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Could it be a cheese and chilli chutney cheeseboard with a nice slate board and culinary concepts mice cheese knives, all for £40 and 4 easy pays - as if :mysmilie_17:

Wish Q would let me dream up the TSVs.

CC

sadly with the likes of Aldi and Lidl on most high streets there are plenty of gorgeous festive foods available for very little money. even Ikea have some beautiful biscuits and cakes for a couple of pounds fresh and beautifully boxed :mysmilie_5:

love hotel chocolate they give out plenty of freebies in Westfield shepherds bush if anybody lives near there...free hot chocolate and various chocolate :mysmilie_5:

Rarely eat chocolate and I never buy it, I only eat other peoples and I can't share it with the dog either. I know I'm in the minority here so I hope everyone gets what they want and enjoys scoffing it :mysmilie_5: Haribos, wine gums, sports mixture, gummy bears on the other hand . . . . . .

CC

I've been contemplating getting the Velvetiser for my Godson for Christmas but I doubt the TSV will be one of those so I can't see me getting tempted with this offer to be honest.

normally the QVC TSV are not including the better stuff. my daughters friend works is a very posh hotel and last year I got some beautiful munchies from hotel chocolate.

I bought the copper velvetiser last year when it was on offer direct from Hotel Chocolat (it's on again HERE); I'd had a similar gadget from Lidl before hand, but this stays out on the worktop next to the kettle which means it gets used more often. I had a freepost code and 10% cashback through Quidco which helped. It's a fab present idea Mr M!

I've bought the sachets at half-price (just have to shop around online) but it's grated chocolate so I just grate a couple of pieces or dismantle a Flake or Ripple. The lower the fat content of the milk used the more foam it creates (sadly no foam with Oat or Almond milks) so skimmed works well to make a flat white coffee.

I shouldn't really order this as I've rummaged through my fridge drawers and found chocolate from 2013, it tastes ok as the cocoa content is very high, surprisingly I also found 2 jars of the Ojon hair oil that have never been opened.:mysmilie_48:

Hotel Chocolat Chocolates TSV 14/11/19
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.808679

Hotel Chocolat TSV 1.jpg

Hotel Chocolat TSV 2.jpg

Hotel Chocolat TSV 3.jpg

Hotel Chocolat TSV 4.jpg

Hotel Chocolat TSV 6.jpg

Those chocolates look amazing. I expect they will be pretty expensive though.

Being knee deep in the Lindor truffles that I ended up getting free from QVC, I won’t be buying this TSV.

Latest posts

Back