ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

L'Occitane 7 Piece Bath and Body Luxury Gifting Collection
Item Number: 239208
QVC Price £70.00
Todays Special Value Price £49.96
P&P £1.95

or 4 Easy Pays of £12.49

This seven-piece collection from L'Occitane features limited edition design Shea Hand Cream, two fantastic gift boxes, plus your choice of Floral, Warm or Fresh-scented bath and bodycare including brand new scented liquid soap formulas. A fantastic collection for a truly indulgent bath or shower experience, this L'Occitane set would make the perfect festive gift.

L'Occitane essentials - regardless of which scent you choose, you'll receive the top-rated Shea Hand Cream in limited edition packaging, plus the pampering Shea Ultra Rich Lip Balm to help keep lips feeling soft, hydrated and smooth.

Warm and cosy - the Shea & Almond collection features an array of comforting formulas, perfect for the chilly weather. You'll receive Shea Butter Ultra Rich Hand & Body Wash and supersize Shea Shower Oil, both of which are currently only able to purchase here at QVC, along with travel size Almond Shower Oil, Almond Soap and Almond Delicious Hand Cream.

Revitalise the senses - if you love fresh, uplifting scents, go for the Shea & Verbena collection. You'll receive the new Shea Citrus Liquid Soap that is currently only available at QVC, as well as Verbena Shower Gel in full and travel sizes, Extra-Gentle Verbena Soap and Zesty Lime Hand Cream.

Feeling floral - prefer notes of elegant rose? This Shea & Rose set showcases the brand new Shea Rosemary Liquid Soap currently only available at QVC, plus Rose Shower Gel in full and travel sizes, along with Rose Perfumed Soap and Rose Hand Cream.

Perfect packaging - this L'Occitane collection comes beautifully packaged in Large House and Small House gift boxes, so you can split up the set and gift your chosen products to loved ones. The Large House would make a lovely main Christmas gift, while the Small House is the perfect stocking filler.

All collections contains:

1 x Shea Hand Cream (150ml) - in limited edition packaging, this hand cream features a non-greasy formula that absorbs into the skin easily and works to keep hands feeling soft and comforted. Enriched with 20% shea butter
1 x Shea Ultra Rich Lip Balm (2g) - infused with 10% shea butter, this rich formula works to leave lips feeling smooth and hydrated
1 x large house gift box
1 x small house gift box

Make your choice:

Warm collection:

1 x NEW Shea Ultra Rich Hand Wash (500ml) - enriched with 5% shea, this soft foaming cream works to gently cleanse your hands and body, to help prevent the feeling of dryness. The easy-to-rinse lather envelops the skin in the delicate, authentic scent of shea
1 x Shea Fabulous Shower Oil (500ml) - developed with 10% shea oil, this shower oil gently cleanses the body. Its rich texture leaves a protective film, which helps to soften the look of even dry skin
1 x Almond Shower Oil (75ml) - transforms into a softening foam when it comes into contact with water, leaving skin feeling satin-soft with a mouth-watering scent of fresh almonds. Enriched with real almond oil
1 x Almond Soap (50g) - with a gourmand soft almond scent, this sweet almond oil-infused soap will help to cleanse away the day without stripping your skin of moisture. Contains fine ground almond shells, which work to gently exfoliate and smooth skin
1 x Almond Delicious Hand Cream (30ml) - enriched with almond milk and almond oil, this silky-smooth cream helps to soften the hands while enveloping them with the subtle scent of fresh almonds, all with a non-greasy and fresh formula

Or:

Fresh collection:

1 x NEW Shea Citrus Liquid Soap (500ml) - this beautifully light liquid soap has been formulated with vegetable oils and enriched with shea. Developed with the scent of vibrant citrus fruits and fresh verbena, and works to cleanse hands without stripping them of moisture
1 x Verbena Shower Gel (500ml) - a verbena-scented formula to deeply cleanse and comfort your skin in the bath or shower. Enriched with verbena extract and essential oils
1 x Verbena Shower Gel (75ml) - a fabulous travel size to take to the gym or in your holiday toiletry bag
1 x Verbena Extra-Gentle Soap (50g) - a creamy, cleansing solid soap enriched with shea butter and featuring an enlivening verbena scent
1 x Zesty Lime Hand Cream (30ml) - a beautifully hydrating hand cream with a luxurious shea butter formula and a mouth-watering lime scent

Or:

Floral collection:

1 x NEW Shea Rosemary Liquid Soap (500ml) - this beautifully light liquid soap has been formulated with vegetable oils and enriched with shea. Developed with the scent of Provencal rosemary, and works to cleanse hands without stripping them of moisture
1 x Rose Shower Gel (500ml) - a beautifully cleansing shower gel that works to hydrate your skin while enveloping you in an elegant rose scent
1 x Rose Bath & Shower Gel (75ml) - a fabulous travel size to keep in your toiletry bag for holiday or pop in your gym bag
1 x Rose Perfumed Soap (50g) - formulated with a vegetable base, this body soap gently cleanses the skin and leaves behind a soft, floral and feminine scent
1 x Rose Hand Cream (30ml) - a beautifully hydrating hand cream with a light rose water fragrance. Enriched with shea butter and vitamin E

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.239208

ml for ml

1 x Shea Hand Cream (150ml) - in limited edition packaging, this hand cream features a non-greasy formula that absorbs into the skin easily and works to keep hands feeling soft and comforted. Enriched with 20% shea butter £21.50 direct from L’Occitane
1 x Shea Ultra Rich Lip Balm (2g) - infused with 10% shea butter, this rich formula works to leave lips feeling smooth and hydrated £9 for 12ml so Worth approx £1.50 direct from L’Occitane
1 x large house gift box
1 x small house gift box

Make your choice:

Warm collection:

1 x Shea Hand Cream (150ml) - in limited edition packaging, this hand cream features a non-greasy formula that absorbs into the skin easily and works to keep hands feeling soft and comforted. Enriched with 20% shea butter £21.50 direct from L’Occitane cost £11.45
1 x Shea Ultra Rich Lip Balm (2g) - infused with 10% shea butter, this rich formula works to leave lips feeling smooth and hydrated £9 for 12ml so Worth approx £1.50 direct from L’Occitane cost 80p
1 x large house gift box
1 x small house gift boxh
1 x NEW Shea Ultra Rich Hand Wash (500ml) - enriched with 5% shea, this soft foaming cream works to gently cleanse your hands and body, to help prevent the feeling of dryness. The easy-to-rinse lather envelops the skin in the delicate, authentic scent of shea approx £19 cost £10.11
1 x Shea Fabulous Shower Oil (500ml) - developed with 10% shea oil, this shower oil gently cleanses the body. Its rich texture leaves a protective film, which helps to soften the look of even dry skin approx £35 cost £18.63
1 x Almond Shower Oil (75ml) - transforms into a softening foam when it comes into contact with water, leaving skin feeling satin-soft with a mouth-watering scent of fresh almonds. Enriched with real almond oil £7 from L’Occitane cost £3.73
1 x Almond Soap (50g) - with a gourmand soft almond scent, this sweet almond oil-infused soap will help to cleanse away the day without stripping your skin of moisture. Contains fine ground almond shells, which work to gently exfoliate and smooth skin £5.50 from L’Occitane cost £2.93
1 x Almond Delicious Hand Cream (30ml) - enriched with almond milk and almond oil, this silky-smooth cream helps to soften the hands while enveloping them with the subtle scent of fresh almonds, all with a non-greasy and fresh formula £8 from L’Occitane cost £4.26

Worth approx £97.50 cost £51.91 incl p&p used in calculations.

Or:

Fresh collection:

1 x Shea Hand Cream (150ml) - in limited edition packaging, this hand cream features a non-greasy formula that absorbs into the skin easily and works to keep hands feeling soft and comforted. Enriched with 20% shea butter £21.50 direct from L’Occitane cost £12.70
1 x Shea Ultra Rich Lip Balm (2g) - infused with 10% shea butter, this rich formula works to leave lips feeling smooth and hydrated £9 for 12ml so Worth approx £1.50 direct from L’Occitane cost 89p
1 x large house gift box
1 x small house gift box
1 x NEW Shea Citrus Liquid Soap (500ml) - this beautifully light liquid soap has been formulated with vegetable oils and enriched with shea. Developed with the scent of vibrant citrus fruits and fresh verbena, and works to cleanse hands without stripping them of moisture £19 approx cost £11.22
1 x Verbena Shower Gel (500ml) - a verbena-scented formula to deeply cleanse and comfort your skin in the bath or shower. Enriched with verbena extract and essential oils £27 direct from L’Occitane cost £15.94
1 x Verbena Shower Gel (75ml) - a fabulous travel size to take to the gym or in your holiday toiletry bag £5.50 from L’Occitane cost £3.25
1 x Verbena Extra-Gentle Soap (50g) - a creamy, cleansing solid soap enriched with shea butter and featuring an enlivening verbena scent £5.40 from Escentual cost £3.19
1 x Zesty Lime Hand Cream (30ml) - a beautifully hydrating hand cream with a luxurious shea butter formula and a mouth-watering lime scent £8 direct from L’Occitane cost £4.72

Worth approx £87.90 cost £51.91 incl p&p used in calculations.
Or:

Floral collection:

1 x Shea Hand Cream (150ml) - in limited edition packaging, this hand cream features a non-greasy formula that absorbs into the skin easily and works to keep hands feeling soft and comforted. Enriched with 20% shea butter £21.50 direct from L’Occitane cost £12.26
1 x Shea Ultra Rich Lip Balm (2g) - infused with 10% shea butter, this rich formula works to leave lips feeling smooth and hydrated £9 for 12ml so Worth approx £1.50 direct from L’Occitane cost 86p
1 x large house gift box
1 x small house gift box
1 x NEW Shea Rosemary Liquid Soap (500ml) - this beautifully light liquid soap has been formulated with vegetable oils and enriched with shea. Developed with the scent of Provencal rosemary, and works to cleanse hands without stripping them of moisture £19 approx cost £10.84
1 x Rose Shower Gel (500ml) - a beautifully cleansing shower gel that works to hydrate your skin while enveloping you in an elegant rose scent £30 from QVC cost £17.12
1 x Rose Bath & Shower Gel (75ml) - a fabulous travel size to keep in your toiletry bag for holiday or pop in your gym bag £6 from Loccitane cost £3.42
1 x Rose Perfumed Soap (50g) - formulated with a vegetable base, this body soap gently cleanses the skin and leaves behind a soft, floral and feminine scent £5 from QVC cost £2.85
1 x Rose Hand Cream (30ml) - a beautifully hydrating hand cream with a light rose water fragrance. Enriched with shea butter and vitamin E £8 from QVC cost £4.56

Worth approx £91 cost £51.91 incl p&p used in calculations.

Not able to locate all items, these are the items I have put an approx price on.
Hope they are correct as need to get on, the housework awaits.

its a nice selection to sift and gift though as there are three supersizes those could make a nice stand alone gift.. the smaller sizes would make another gift its ok

Brilliant ml for ml breakdown, thank you!

Nanny McFee has been over and I only really need a handcream! I do want to try the shea oil but will try to find that in a travel size in store, not the supersize. So I shall have to avoid the demos lest I am tempted.

Brilliant ml for ml breakdown, thank you!

Nanny McFee has been over and I only really need a handcream! I do want to try the shea oil but will try to find that in a travel size in store, not the supersize. So I shall have to avoid the demos lest I am tempted.

Not buying myself, sent breakdown to 3 of my friends who like & gift L’Occitane. I don’t think it’s as good an offer as Elemis, Decleor & Gatineau offers which are nearly always a third of the price if not better. L’Occitane & Molton Brown nearly always about half price on their TSV’s these days.
I am getting better at resisting ,only the Decleor & Gatineau TSV’s to go.

I will not be ordering this due to the animal testing, going back to my betting days as there are 7 items this gives you a possibility of splitting it into 120 different configurations :mysmilie_11:

Going to resist buying this, kinda want it... I like yummy smells... maybe if it came in a bag rather than a box I’d have gone for it, box is cute but do I want need a box that is going to end up in the bin. ? I’m sure it’s lovely but value could have been better as there are a few ‘filler’ samples

well the fact L'Occitane now own Elemis we all know why it was packed with GWP sizes

Every time they tooted the horn about the fact the Elemis TSV had 7 products in it, I was muttering that I'd be more impressed if they'd been 7 full sizes, not that Mickey-Mouse (sorry Mickey) 30ml PCMC and that mini-bottle of the serum.

I'm never tempted by this type of TSV from L'Occitane as I dislike the scents offered, except for the Verbena... and I object to paying premium prices for bath and body washes containing SLS. I love L'Occy but I draw the line. Q actually has some other, lovely, sets which I prefer to buy instead of the TSV.

I’ve decided not to go for it. I have loads of MB shower gels to get through first.

ml for ml

1 x Shea Hand Cream (150ml) - in limited edition packaging, this hand cream features a non-greasy formula that absorbs into the skin easily and works to keep hands feeling soft and comforted. Enriched with 20% shea butter £21.50 direct from L’Occitane
1 x Shea Ultra Rich Lip Balm (2g) - infused with 10% shea butter, this rich formula works to leave lips feeling smooth and hydrated £9 for 12ml so Worth approx £1.50 direct from L’Occitane
1 x large house gift box
1 x small house gift box

Make your choice:

Warm collection:

1 x Shea Hand Cream (150ml) - in limited edition packaging, this hand cream features a non-greasy formula that absorbs into the skin easily and works to keep hands feeling soft and comforted. Enriched with 20% shea butter £21.50 direct from L’Occitane cost £11.45
1 x Shea Ultra Rich Lip Balm (2g) - infused with 10% shea butter, this rich formula works to leave lips feeling smooth and hydrated £9 for 12ml so Worth approx £1.50 direct from L’Occitane cost 80p
1 x large house gift box
1 x small house gift boxh
1 x NEW Shea Ultra Rich Hand Wash (500ml) - enriched with 5% shea, this soft foaming cream works to gently cleanse your hands and body, to help prevent the feeling of dryness. The easy-to-rinse lather envelops the skin in the delicate, authentic scent of shea approx £19 cost £10.11
1 x Shea Fabulous Shower Oil (500ml) - developed with 10% shea oil, this shower oil gently cleanses the body. Its rich texture leaves a protective film, which helps to soften the look of even dry skin approx £35 cost £18.63
1 x Almond Shower Oil (75ml) - transforms into a softening foam when it comes into contact with water, leaving skin feeling satin-soft with a mouth-watering scent of fresh almonds. Enriched with real almond oil £7 from L’Occitane cost £3.73
1 x Almond Soap (50g) - with a gourmand soft almond scent, this sweet almond oil-infused soap will help to cleanse away the day without stripping your skin of moisture. Contains fine ground almond shells, which work to gently exfoliate and smooth skin £5.50 from L’Occitane cost £2.93
1 x Almond Delicious Hand Cream (30ml) - enriched with almond milk and almond oil, this silky-smooth cream helps to soften the hands while enveloping them with the subtle scent of fresh almonds, all with a non-greasy and fresh formula £8 from L’Occitane cost £4.26

Worth approx £97.50 cost £51.91 incl p&p used in calculations.

Or:

Fresh collection:

1 x Shea Hand Cream (150ml) - in limited edition packaging, this hand cream features a non-greasy formula that absorbs into the skin easily and works to keep hands feeling soft and comforted. Enriched with 20% shea butter £21.50 direct from L’Occitane cost £12.70
1 x Shea Ultra Rich Lip Balm (2g) - infused with 10% shea butter, this rich formula works to leave lips feeling smooth and hydrated £9 for 12ml so Worth approx £1.50 direct from L’Occitane cost 89p
1 x large house gift box
1 x small house gift box
1 x NEW Shea Citrus Liquid Soap (500ml) - this beautifully light liquid soap has been formulated with vegetable oils and enriched with shea. Developed with the scent of vibrant citrus fruits and fresh verbena, and works to cleanse hands without stripping them of moisture £19 approx cost £11.22
1 x Verbena Shower Gel (500ml) - a verbena-scented formula to deeply cleanse and comfort your skin in the bath or shower. Enriched with verbena extract and essential oils £27 direct from L’Occitane cost £15.94
1 x Verbena Shower Gel (75ml) - a fabulous travel size to take to the gym or in your holiday toiletry bag £5.50 from L’Occitane cost £3.25
1 x Verbena Extra-Gentle Soap (50g) - a creamy, cleansing solid soap enriched with shea butter and featuring an enlivening verbena scent £5.40 from Escentual cost £3.19
1 x Zesty Lime Hand Cream (30ml) - a beautifully hydrating hand cream with a luxurious shea butter formula and a mouth-watering lime scent £8 direct from L’Occitane cost £4.72

Worth approx £87.90 cost £51.91 incl p&p used in calculations.
Or:

Floral collection:

1 x Shea Hand Cream (150ml) - in limited edition packaging, this hand cream features a non-greasy formula that absorbs into the skin easily and works to keep hands feeling soft and comforted. Enriched with 20% shea butter £21.50 direct from L’Occitane cost £12.26
1 x Shea Ultra Rich Lip Balm (2g) - infused with 10% shea butter, this rich formula works to leave lips feeling smooth and hydrated £9 for 12ml so Worth approx £1.50 direct from L’Occitane cost 86p
1 x large house gift box
1 x small house gift box
1 x NEW Shea Rosemary Liquid Soap (500ml) - this beautifully light liquid soap has been formulated with vegetable oils and enriched with shea. Developed with the scent of Provencal rosemary, and works to cleanse hands without stripping them of moisture £19 approx cost £10.84
1 x Rose Shower Gel (500ml) - a beautifully cleansing shower gel that works to hydrate your skin while enveloping you in an elegant rose scent £30 from QVC cost £17.12
1 x Rose Bath & Shower Gel (75ml) - a fabulous travel size to keep in your toiletry bag for holiday or pop in your gym bag £6 from Loccitane cost £3.42
1 x Rose Perfumed Soap (50g) - formulated with a vegetable base, this body soap gently cleanses the skin and leaves behind a soft, floral and feminine scent £5 from QVC cost £2.85
1 x Rose Hand Cream (30ml) - a beautifully hydrating hand cream with a light rose water fragrance. Enriched with shea butter and vitamin E £8 from QVC cost £4.56

Worth approx £91 cost £51.91 incl p&p used in calculations.

Not able to locate all items, these are the items I have put an approx price on.
Hope they are correct as need to get on, the housework awaits.

llloyd=Captain Clipboard

:mysmilie_47:

Now, my pint of Tennants Extra & Pickled egg awaits........

I will not be ordering this due to the animal testing, going back to my betting days as there are 7 items this gives you a possibility of splitting it into 120 different configurations :mysmilie_11:

Dead impressed. I'm useless when I have my annual flutter on the Gold Cup & have to telephone bet in order to ask the lady for help with the sums.......

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not buying it because I just don't like it..the hand cream takes me years to use for a start..

I agree- although I love & reuse nice boxes, it is rather distracting &, as you say, you think you are receiving more than you actually are! Crafty!

Latest posts

Back