L'Occitane TSV 16/11/19 - Page 6        

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Going to resist buying this, kinda want it... I like yummy smells... maybe if it came in a bag rather than a box I’d have gone for it, box is cute but do I want need a box that is going to end up in the bin. ? I’m sure it’s lovely but value could have been better as there are a few ‘filler’ samples
    Likes candycane, llloyd , boffy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

well the fact L'Occitane now own Elemis we all know why it was packed with GWP sizes

Likes OokeyKat, Tarketta liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by boffy View Post
    well the fact L'Occitane now own Elemis we all know why it was packed with GWP sizes
    Every time they tooted the horn about the fact the Elemis TSV had 7 products in it, I was muttering that I'd be more impressed if they'd been 7 full sizes, not that Mickey-Mouse (sorry Mickey) 30ml PCMC and that mini-bottle of the serum.

I'm never tempted by this type of TSV from L'Occitane as I dislike the scents offered, except for the Verbena... and I object to paying premium prices for bath and body washes containing SLS. I love L'Occy but I draw the line. Q actually has some other, lovely, sets which I prefer to buy instead of the TSV.

Post Thanks / Like

I’ve decided not to go for it. I have loads of MB shower gels to get through first.
    Likes boffy , candycane, Tarketta , llloyd liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by llloyd View Post
    ml for ml

All collections contains:

1 x Shea Hand Cream (150ml) - in limited edition packaging, this hand cream features a non-greasy formula that absorbs into the skin easily and works to keep hands feeling soft and comforted. Enriched with 20% shea butter £21.50 direct from L’Occitane
    1 x Shea Ultra Rich Lip Balm (2g) - infused with 10% shea butter, this rich formula works to leave lips feeling smooth and hydrated £9 for 12ml so Worth approx £1.50 direct from L’Occitane
    1 x large house gift box
    1 x small house gift box

Make your choice:

Warm collection:

1 x Shea Hand Cream (150ml) - in limited edition packaging, this hand cream features a non-greasy formula that absorbs into the skin easily and works to keep hands feeling soft and comforted. Enriched with 20% shea butter £21.50 direct from L’Occitane cost £11.45
    1 x Shea Ultra Rich Lip Balm (2g) - infused with 10% shea butter, this rich formula works to leave lips feeling smooth and hydrated £9 for 12ml so Worth approx £1.50 direct from L’Occitane cost 80p
    1 x large house gift box
    1 x small house gift boxh
    1 x NEW Shea Ultra Rich Hand Wash (500ml) - enriched with 5% shea, this soft foaming cream works to gently cleanse your hands and body, to help prevent the feeling of dryness. The easy-to-rinse lather envelops the skin in the delicate, authentic scent of shea approx £19 cost £10.11
    1 x Shea Fabulous Shower Oil (500ml) - developed with 10% shea oil, this shower oil gently cleanses the body. Its rich texture leaves a protective film, which helps to soften the look of even dry skin approx £35 cost £18.63
    1 x Almond Shower Oil (75ml) - transforms into a softening foam when it comes into contact with water, leaving skin feeling satin-soft with a mouth-watering scent of fresh almonds. Enriched with real almond oil £7 from L’Occitane cost £3.73
    1 x Almond Soap (50g) - with a gourmand soft almond scent, this sweet almond oil-infused soap will help to cleanse away the day without stripping your skin of moisture. Contains fine ground almond shells, which work to gently exfoliate and smooth skin £5.50 from L’Occitane cost £2.93
    1 x Almond Delicious Hand Cream (30ml) - enriched with almond milk and almond oil, this silky-smooth cream helps to soften the hands while enveloping them with the subtle scent of fresh almonds, all with a non-greasy and fresh formula £8 from L’Occitane cost £4.26

Worth approx £97.50 cost £51.91 incl p&p used in calculations.

Or:

Fresh collection:

1 x Shea Hand Cream (150ml) - in limited edition packaging, this hand cream features a non-greasy formula that absorbs into the skin easily and works to keep hands feeling soft and comforted. Enriched with 20% shea butter £21.50 direct from L’Occitane cost £12.70
    1 x Shea Ultra Rich Lip Balm (2g) - infused with 10% shea butter, this rich formula works to leave lips feeling smooth and hydrated £9 for 12ml so Worth approx £1.50 direct from L’Occitane cost 89p
    1 x large house gift box
    1 x small house gift box
    1 x NEW Shea Citrus Liquid Soap (500ml) - this beautifully light liquid soap has been formulated with vegetable oils and enriched with shea. Developed with the scent of vibrant citrus fruits and fresh verbena, and works to cleanse hands without stripping them of moisture £19 approx cost £11.22
    1 x Verbena Shower Gel (500ml) - a verbena-scented formula to deeply cleanse and comfort your skin in the bath or shower. Enriched with verbena extract and essential oils £27 direct from L’Occitane cost £15.94
    1 x Verbena Shower Gel (75ml) - a fabulous travel size to take to the gym or in your holiday toiletry bag £5.50 from L’Occitane cost £3.25
    1 x Verbena Extra-Gentle Soap (50g) - a creamy, cleansing solid soap enriched with shea butter and featuring an enlivening verbena scent £5.40 from Escentual cost £3.19
    1 x Zesty Lime Hand Cream (30ml) - a beautifully hydrating hand cream with a luxurious shea butter formula and a mouth-watering lime scent £8 direct from L’Occitane cost £4.72

Worth approx £87.90 cost £51.91 incl p&p used in calculations.
    Or:

Floral collection:

1 x Shea Hand Cream (150ml) - in limited edition packaging, this hand cream features a non-greasy formula that absorbs into the skin easily and works to keep hands feeling soft and comforted. Enriched with 20% shea butter £21.50 direct from L’Occitane cost £12.26
    1 x Shea Ultra Rich Lip Balm (2g) - infused with 10% shea butter, this rich formula works to leave lips feeling smooth and hydrated £9 for 12ml so Worth approx £1.50 direct from L’Occitane cost 86p
    1 x large house gift box
    1 x small house gift box
    1 x NEW Shea Rosemary Liquid Soap (500ml) - this beautifully light liquid soap has been formulated with vegetable oils and enriched with shea. Developed with the scent of Provencal rosemary, and works to cleanse hands without stripping them of moisture £19 approx cost £10.84
    1 x Rose Shower Gel (500ml) - a beautifully cleansing shower gel that works to hydrate your skin while enveloping you in an elegant rose scent £30 from QVC cost £17.12
    1 x Rose Bath & Shower Gel (75ml) - a fabulous travel size to keep in your toiletry bag for holiday or pop in your gym bag £6 from Loccitane cost £3.42
    1 x Rose Perfumed Soap (50g) - formulated with a vegetable base, this body soap gently cleanses the skin and leaves behind a soft, floral and feminine scent £5 from QVC cost £2.85
    1 x Rose Hand Cream (30ml) - a beautifully hydrating hand cream with a light rose water fragrance. Enriched with shea butter and vitamin E £8 from QVC cost £4.56

Worth approx £91 cost £51.91 incl p&p used in calculations.

Not able to locate all items, these are the items I have put an approx price on.
    Hope they are correct as need to get on, the housework awaits.
    llloyd=Captain Clipboard

:mysmilie_47:

Now, my pint of Tennants Extra & Pickled egg awaits........

Quote Originally Posted by lynnonthelake View Post
    I will not be ordering this due to the animal testing, going back to my betting days as there are 7 items this gives you a possibility of splitting it into 120 different configurations :mysmilie_11:
    Dead impressed. I'm useless when I have my annual flutter on the Gold Cup & have to telephone bet in order to ask the lady for help with the sums.......
    Last edited by Sazza; 13-11-2019 at 10:55 AM.
    Thanks llloyd thanked for this post
    Likes candycane liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SisterBliss View Post
    Dead impressed. I'm useless when I have my annual flutter on the Gold Cup & have to telephone bet in order to ask the lady for help with the sums.......
    Haha it's called a Super Heinz.:mysmilie_48:
    Thanks SisterBliss thanked for this post
    Likes candycane, shopperholic liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Toril View Post
    I’ve decided not to go for it. I have loads of MB shower gels to get through first.
    Bet I've got more.

In fact I'll bet a Super Heinz :mysmilie_17:

CC

Post Thanks / Like

Not much the wiser....Need you here, perhaps with Captain Clipboard around 13 March next year....
    Likes lynnonthelake liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I am not buying it because I just don't like it..the hand cream takes me years to use for a start..
    Likes candycane, SisterBliss liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I agree- although I love & reuse nice boxes, it is rather distracting &, as you say, you think you are receiving more than you actually are! Crafty!