L'Occitane TSV 16/11/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Boxes and bags are never right for me. When I want to give something as a gift there's no box and it looks less. When it's for myself there's always a bag that I neither want or need. Why don't they just do a tick box like they do when you order wool - do you want a bag (or box) or not? Or in the case of TSV or beauty sets, bag/box or free sample? Job done. Less waste.

Edited to say, Molton Brown's own website used to (or maybe still do) offer you free gift boxes if you want them, you just request at checkout.

CC

When Loccy did the huge boxes for the TSV with a proper lid and not a ribbon, they were excellent quality but most these days are nothing special. I kept Loccy ones and also Gatineau now I come to think of it. Good for bits and bobs.

I'm liking that trio of hand creams on at the moment (for myself, I go through tons of it) but I'm just window shopping tonight.

Ooooooh, now those fragrance crackers seem nice too. Must stop watching. What's wrong with Alexis' hair? She needs one of those tangle brushes.

CC

Last edited:
I'm liking that trio of hand creams on at the moment (for myself, I go through tons of it) but I'm just window shopping tonight.

Ooooooh, now those fragrance crackers seem nice too. Must stop watching. What's wrong with Alexis' hair? She needs one of those tangle brushes.

CC

I see what you mean about her hair, maybe there's a gale blowing outside and forgot a comb? now I can't take my eyes off those felt tip eyebrows!

I thought Alison looked OK last night but I couldn't see what she had on her feet - pair of hiking boots maybe?

CC

Boxes and bags are never right for me. When I want to give something as a gift there's no box and it looks less. When it's for myself there's always a bag that I neither want or need. Why don't they just do a tick box like they do when you order wool - do you want a bag (or box) or not? Or in the case of TSV or beauty sets, bag/box or free sample? Job done. Less waste.

Edited to say, Molton Brown's own website used to (or maybe still do) offer you free gift boxes if you want them, you just request at checkout.

CC

Aha!

So you shop at Wool Warehouse, too!

:mysmilie_3:

I'm sure many retailers could cope with customer requests for bags or boxes. However, I think it would be too complicated for the Q & it would probably implode.

Have just received the TSV and have only received the large box with the 3 full size items. Can anyone tell me if the rest arrives separately ? I've contacted CS and am being sent a collection slip as she 'didn't know', but 'the smaller box COULD be sent separately". However, the large box fits very snugly inside the cardboard box which indicates there is no room for even a smaller box to fit.

That doesn't sound right. Mine came in a large outer cardboard box and all the items plus the flat-packed smaller box were in the large L'Occitane gift box and bubble wrapped.

Latest posts

Back