L'Occitane TSV 16/11/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Have just received the TSV and have only received the large box with the 3 full size items. Can anyone tell me if the rest arrives separately ? I've contacted CS and am being sent a collection slip as she 'didn't know', but 'the smaller box COULD be sent separately". However, the large box fits very snugly inside the cardboard box which indicates there is no room for even a smaller box to fit.

No it all comes in one brown box!!

Could be a 'return' Brissles - they have been selling the TSV for a few days .. and we know what the Q is like for checking returns ..:mysmilie_845:

I ordered mine early and all items are contained in the large decorative box including the small box which is folded flat.

Thanks ladies, seems I've drawn the short straw then. Buggerations, I intended to resend it as a xmas gift to a family member, so ****** good job I had it sent to me first, otherwise I would have paid nye on 50 quid for 3 bottles of soap, and I wouldn't have known it wasn't a complete gift.

Thanks ladies, seems I've drawn the short straw then. Buggerations, I intended to resend it as a xmas gift to a family member, so ****** good job I had it sent to me first, otherwise I would have paid nye on 50 quid for 3 bottles of soap, and I wouldn't have known it wasn't a complete gift.

That's really shoddy of Q.

What a shambles!

Latest posts

Back