Bird Feeder        

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bird Feeder

Post Thanks / Like

Default Bird Feeder

As if we didn’t need anymore proof that Aldi get the same things from the same supplier as QVC, but QVC charge a lot more, now the gardening pick of the month has sold out, you can get the feeder for a fiver, and the food for a couple of quid https://www.aldi.co.uk/ceramic-robin...20490298459400 (tit is https://www.aldi.co.uk/ceramic-blue-...20490311647801

https://www.qvcuk.com/Wildlife-World...519275&sc=ISRC

Thanks candycane, AndiK thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

That's really not fair! It's the same thing and OK you get that bird nester but I've had one of those in my garden for 2 years with no birds taking up residence and it's heading for the bin. You could buy 4 feeders and food for the same price as the QVC package so it's time I took a trip to Aldi.

CC
    Likes boffy , AndiK , shopperholic liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Yes they are the same, everything that QVC sell with a massively inflated price tag, Aldi sell at some point, they buy from the same warehouse. The skin care was voted number 1 and the make-up is brilliant, as are the candles, don’t let the low prices put you off CC :mysmilie_3:
    Likes AndiK , candycane liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

My mum got a fab mixer/blender thingy in a baby blue colour from Aldi and I thought it was the Smeg brand. Nope it came out of Aldi for less than £20!! She loves that shop and so should I as there is a new one in Galashiels. I just had a look on their website and sent the family a big list of nice garden things/candles/kitchen bits at really cheap prices that even the nephews can afford to buy me for Christmas :clapping:

CC
    Likes AndiK , shopperholic liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

With Aldi, apart from the amazing money back guarantee, you’re not compromising on the quality just because it’s cheaper, like I’ve said before, Aldi buy a lot of things from the same warehouse as QVC, but charge a lot less for the identical item. I’m pleased you like it CC. Xxx
    Likes boffy , candycane liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

So much of their food's fabulous too - panettone, mince pies, pasta sauces, yogurt - especially the fat free Greek Style, fruit cake & years ago they sold maderia cake flavoured with orange or almond liquer that was delicious.
    Thanks shopperholic thanked for this post
    Likes candycane liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight View Post
    So much of their food's fabulous too - panettone, mince pies, pasta sauces, yogurt - especially the fat free Greek Style, fruit cake & years ago they sold maderia cake flavoured with orange or almond liquer that was delicious.
    I agree T, I love the yoghurt drinks they’re gorgeous and a lot cheaper than the branded versions. My daughter in law bought this https://www.aldi.co.uk/crème-caramel/p/077857237382702 a few weeks ago, apparently people are having to get it on line because it’s (to quote QVC presenters) flying off the shelves. I got some in for Christmas because apparently it’s lovely over ice cream. I don’t drink but had a sip and yes, it’ll be lovely in chocolate, coffee and over ice cream as suggested by the reviewers......yummy! I’ll use it more of a mixer. The husband will stick to his occasional John Smiths. :mysmilie_3: :mysmilie_17:
    Thanks Twilight , AndiK thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shopperholic View Post
    I agree T, I love the yoghurt drinks they’re gorgeous and a lot cheaper than the branded versions. My daughter in law bought this https://www.aldi.co.uk/crème-caramel/p/077857237382702 a few weeks ago, apparently people are having to get it on line because it’s (to quote QVC presenters) flying off the shelves. I got some in for Christmas because apparently it’s lovely over ice cream. I don’t drink but had a sip and yes, it’ll be lovely in chocolate, coffee and over ice cream as suggested by the reviewers......yummy! I’ll use it more of a mixer. The husband will stick to his occasional John Smiths. :mysmilie_3: :mysmilie_17:
    That’s got my name on it!
    Likes shopperholic , Twilight liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I’ve just bought one of the heated throws for £35, was looking at them on Lakeland last week and they were much more expensive there.
    Thanks candycane thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Pick-a-Lily View Post
    I’ve just bought one of the heated throws for £35, was looking at them on Lakeland last week and they were much more expensive there.
    I've got one (the lakeland one) but I wouldn't mind another. Me and the dog love them :mysmilie_48:

CC