Bird Feeder - Page 2        

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bird Feeder

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shopperholic View Post
    I agree T, I love the yoghurt drinks they’re gorgeous and a lot cheaper than the branded versions. My daughter in law bought this https://www.aldi.co.uk/crème-caramel/p/077857237382702 a few weeks ago, apparently people are having to get it on line because it’s (to quote QVC presenters) flying off the shelves. I got some in for Christmas because apparently it’s lovely over ice cream. I don’t drink but had a sip and yes, it’ll be lovely in chocolate, coffee and over ice cream as suggested by the reviewers......yummy! I’ll use it more of a mixer. The husband will stick to his occasional John Smiths. :mysmilie_3: :mysmilie_17:
    'Sweet with a hint of spice'...
    Likes shopperholic liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Pick-a-Lily View Post
    I’ve just bought one of the heated throws for £35, was looking at them on Lakeland last week and they were much more expensive there.
    I just spotted the heated throw and was going to post about it!

When was my dad was very poorly, we bought him a chocolate brown one from John Lewis (I think?) by Dreamland and since he passed my mum has been using it - still going strong 3 years on...

I had been looking at Cozee home ones on eBay but was a bit suspicious as to why there are so many on ther and listed as "new other" (ex display, returns?!)

I am tempted to get my nephew the grey ALDI one for Christmas. The photo looks as if it's black on one side do you think that's right? If it is maybe I should go for the taupey one..

Hope you enjoy it when it comes. :)
    Likes Pick-a-Lily , shopperholic liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by candycane View Post
    I've got one (the lakeland one) but I wouldn't mind another. Me and the dog love them :mysmilie_48:

CC
    When looking for my nephew, I did think how much me and my boy Alfie would love one! He's a Burmilla cat and thinks he's a dog! (I'm a cat AND dog person but too ill to have a doggie so Alf is my only fur baby these days! He's 14.5 years old but still thinks he's a kitten!)

Trouble is I know he'd take over the throw and it would soon be coated with his pale fluff and another blanket would be ruined! ;)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Totally Loopy Lou View Post
    When looking for my nephew, I did think how much me and my boy Alfie would love one! He's a Burmilla cat and thinks he's a dog! (I'm a cat AND dog person but too ill to have a doggie so Alf is my only fur baby these days! He's 14.5 years old but still thinks he's a kitten!)

Trouble is I know he'd take over the throw and it would soon be coated with his pale fluff and another blanket would be ruined! ;)
    Yes, have no doubt that your cat will be straight onto the blanket. My dog sits and waits for me to plug myself in every night then he tries to take it over (and succeeds). Make sure you can wash the blanket if you buy one and to get the hairs off mine I hang it on the washing line and use one of those rubber brushes on it. The birds then collect the fluff!

CC
    Thanks Totally Loopy Lou thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Totally Loopy Lou View Post
    I just spotted the heated throw and was going to post about it!

When was my dad was very poorly, we bought him a chocolate brown one from John Lewis (I think?) by Dreamland and since he passed my mum has been using it - still going strong 3 years on...

I had been looking at Cozee home ones on eBay but was a bit suspicious as to why there are so many on ther and listed as "new other" (ex display, returns?!)

I am tempted to get my nephew the grey ALDI one for Christmas. The photo looks as if it's black on one side do you think that's right? If it is maybe I should go for the taupey one..

Hope you enjoy it when it comes. :)
    When I ordered it, the two colour options were listed as ‘light grey’ and ‘dark grey’. I was planning getting the Taupey one myself, but decided on dark grey as taupe didn’t seem to be an option! I agree, it does seem to have a solid black on the reverse. Not really too worried about the look of it, as long as it’s warm and snuggly for me & the dog, it’ll do! :mysmilie_48:
    Likes Totally Loopy Lou , candycane liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Update: heated throw delivered about an hour ago. Dog and I are snuggled up beneath it already, and it’s heavenly! It is the dark grey option and solid black fleece on the underside, with a ‘silver fox’ type colour on black base on the top.

Thanks Totally Loopy Lou thanked for this post
    Likes Twilight , Lilo Lil , shopperholic liked this post