oooo errrrr

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I can’t believe there are many people who don’t know Chloe Everton is gay, mostly down to her mannerisms being very “laddish” I can’t stand her, not because she’s gay, just can’t stand her. Every time I have the misfortune of channel hopping on QVC and she’s there, I hear Aerosmith’s (and the Mrs Doubtfire clip playing footy to) “Dude (Looks Like A Lady)”

I can't stand her either. The epitome of the mean girl from school.

I'm surprised anyone didn't know Chloe was gay - she told Carla Laszlo live on air during a dress show (sort of under her breath but you could clearly hear it). Cringe cringe.

Zippy's head is round and bald.

CC

I'm not that surprised people didn't know Chloe is gay.
I've personally never heard her mention it on air - which is why I was questioning QVC attitude to diversity etc! - and think most people probably would only know from her posts on social media or blogs etc...

I can’t believe there are many people who don’t know Chloe Everton is gay, mostly down to her mannerisms being very “laddish” I can’t stand her, not because she’s gay, just can’t stand her. Every time I have the misfortune of channel hopping on QVC and she’s there, I hear Aerosmith’s (and the Mrs Doubtfire clip playing footy to) “Dude (Looks Like A Lady)”

The fact that a woman displays "very laddish mannerisms" doesn't mean is she is gay - any more than enjoying a lovely bubble bath makes a man gay..!

The fact that a woman displays "very laddish mannerisms" doesn't mean is she is gay - any more than enjoying a lovely bubble bath makes a man gay..!

It was the way he inferred (and his actions) of a luxury bubble bath, and if it made Andi Peters drop his jaw, then...…...

What I've never understood is that Craig, Chloe and Miceal are all gay but you never hear them mention partners or other halves etc etc. Maybe they're all single or just private people which is totally fine and their business but they do talk about their families a lot, so I just really hope that they don't feel that they can't share that side of their lives freely - or been made to feel that by QVC...

Never knew that about Chloe, they say you learn something new everyday.

Yep, the two team captains at games and you just KNOW they are going to pick you last.

CC

Chloe was a sports teacher my memories of mine at high school aren’t good, especially when experiencing painful very heavy periods on cross country running days

:mysmilie_51:

Chloe was a sports teacher my memories of mine at high school aren’t good, especially when experiencing painful very heavy periods on cross country running days

:mysmilie_51:

Many, defo not all, have the mean gene. I've lost count of the number of girls who turned up at my room totally distraught after experiences like that.

My games teacher looked like a gargoyle and she bullied me beyond belief. Wouldn't be allowed these days. I really, really disliked school.

CC

I totally & utterly hate bullies. Some deal with it & become stronger, others are crushed. Our younger daughter reached the age of 21 before she was bullied. Her breakdown was caused by someone 15 years older than her who was her mentor at her first teaching job.

CC I feel your pain; mine didn't accept that I might have an underlying medical condition, even after it was diagnosed.

Twi, so sorry to read your post. I was bullied at 40 buy an envious older b!tch. You don't see it building until it starts impacting on your mental health.

CC I feel your pain; mine didn't accept that I might have an underlying medical condition, even after it was diagnosed.

Twi, so sorry to read your post. I was bullied at 40 buy an envious older b!tch. You don't see it building until it starts impacting on your mental health.

...Me too....

I totally & utterly hate bullies. Some deal with it & become stronger, others are crushed. Our younger daughter reached the age of 21 before she was bullied. Her breakdown was caused by someone 15 years older than her who was her mentor at her first teaching job.

I was bullied in school from 11-13 then I met my best friends, and it stopped. At 15 it changed and the boys and girls at school all of a sudden wanted to be my friend, don’t know what happened there but it’s true. I was also bullied by a work colleague at the age of 29 and thankfully she left a year or so later. The internet is bad for bullying as you can’t really interpret the writers true meaning. Off out for lunch and a laugh today with my amazing group of school friends, the four of us are still extremely close after 40 years, 40 years! were on earth does the time go?

I know that this article is nearly a year old, but I too have only just 'found out' that Chloe was gay (saw a picture of her and her fiancee on her twitter (please don't judge), but I don't think you can say that just because someone is into 'boys stuff' that that automatically makes them a certain 'orientation'. No, I am not going to 'go off on one', but it is just that I had a friend (sadly now passed), but she was the most 'girly of girls' you could ever meet, yet she played for a semi-professional football club and boy did she have good 'ball control'!;)

I know that this article is nearly a year old, but I too have only just 'found out' that Chloe was gay (saw a picture of her and her fiancee on her twitter (please don't judge), but I don't think you can say that just because someone is into 'boys stuff' that that automatically makes them a certain 'orientation'. No, I am not going to 'go off on one', but it is just that I had a friend (sadly now passed), but she was the most 'girly of girls' you could ever meet, yet she played for a semi-professional football club and boy did she have good 'ball control'!;)

Firstly I didn’t say she was in to “boys stuff” I said she was laddish, bit of a difference and secondly, it doesn’t matter to me one iota what sexual orientation someone is, doesn’t affect me, doesn’t bother me, none of my business, all I’m saying is Chloe is quite masculine (nothing wrong with that) and to be honest I’ve got a good gaydar anyway so to me, it stood out a mile. I’m not judging anyone I want that made clear, I’m just surprised that anyone watching Chloe on QVC at her more reserved behaviour, couldn’t tell. I still can’t stand her aggressive, forceful attitude feminine/masculine straight woman or feminine/masculine gay woman it’s her, not her sexuality.

Sorry for your loss ❤ x