oooo errrrr - Page 2

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: oooo errrrr

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ERICS MUM View Post
    Miceal is Irish and probably RC, which might be one reason for him keeping such personal details private.

I was watching Craig on the Silent Night show earlier and he really has a beautiful face. Just a random thought, it popped into my mind !
    He does have lovely skin, but the shape of his face/head reminds me of Zippy!!! from Rainbow. Perhaps Zippy was more articulate however, & certainly more entertaining.

Post Thanks / Like

Craig's lovely but he does have a ba' heed as we'd say up here (round head like a ball). I've liked him since he was on the Express shopping channel many moons ago and I was pleased when he won that competition to get on QVC.

Now, about Zippy I can't deny it's true he he he he he.

CC

Post Thanks / Like

I can’t recall Zippy’s head, it was either before or after “my time” ! I’ll google so that I’m prepared for Craig’s next show !

Post Thanks / Like

I had no idea that Chloe was gay, no idea at all. My gaydar clearly isn't working at the moment :-)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MrMarple View Post
    I had no idea that Chloe was gay, no idea at all. My gaydar clearly isn't working at the moment :-)
    I didn't either so not just you

Post Thanks / Like

I don’t have a gaydar and this absence has been a cause of embarrassment for me on several occasions over the years.

Likes shopperholic , alter ego liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I wasn't sure but the signs were there and ringing bells in the back of my mind. Unfortunately, my mind doesn't work well these day, front or back.
    Likes shopperholic liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I'm surprised anyone didn't know Chloe was gay - she told Carla Laszlo live on air during a dress show (sort of under her breath but you could clearly hear it). Cringe cringe.

Zippy's head is round and bald.

CC
    Last edited by candycane; 23-10-2019 at 06:43 PM.
    Likes shopperholic liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Sam Ovens, one of the Q's regular models is also gay. A couple of years ago there was an embarrassing pause when the guest asked her if she'd be delighted should the man of her dreams buy her the ring she was modelling.
    Likes candycane, shopperholic liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I can’t believe there are many people who don’t know Chloe Everton is gay, mostly down to her mannerisms being very “laddish” I can’t stand her, not because she’s gay, just can’t stand her. Every time I have the misfortune of channel hopping on QVC and she’s there, I hear Aerosmith’s (and the Mrs Doubtfire clip playing footy to) “Dude (Looks Like A Lady)”
    Likes Twilight liked this post