oooo errrrr - Page 4
Close
Login to Your Account
ShoppingTelly.com Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: oooo errrrr

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by candycane View Post
    Yep, the two team captains at games and you just KNOW they are going to pick you last.

CC
    Chloe was a sports teacher my memories of mine at high school aren’t good, especially when experiencing painful very heavy periods on cross country running days

:mysmilie_51:
    Likes candycane, shopperholic , Twilight liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING
    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Girl View Post
    Chloe was a sports teacher my memories of mine at high school aren’t good, especially when experiencing painful very heavy periods on cross country running days

:mysmilie_51:
    Many, defo not all, have the mean gene. I've lost count of the number of girls who turned up at my room totally distraught after experiences like that.
    Thanks Dream Girl thanked for this post
    Likes Akimbo , candycane, Evie , shopperholic liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

My games teacher looked like a gargoyle and she bullied me beyond belief. Wouldn't be allowed these days. I really, really disliked school.

CC
    Likes Evie , Twilight , Akimbo liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by candycane View Post
    My games teacher looked like a gargoyle and she bullied me beyond belief. Wouldn't be allowed these days. I really, really disliked school.

CC
    I totally & utterly hate bullies. Some deal with it & become stronger, others are crushed. Our younger daughter reached the age of 21 before she was bullied. Her breakdown was caused by someone 15 years older than her who was her mentor at her first teaching job.
    Thanks shopperholic thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

CC I feel your pain; mine didn't accept that I might have an underlying medical condition, even after it was diagnosed.

Twi, so sorry to read your post. I was bullied at 40 buy an envious older b!tch. You don't see it building until it starts impacting on your mental health.
    Thanks Twilight thanked for this post
    Likes candycane liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Akimbo View Post
    CC I feel your pain; mine didn't accept that I might have an underlying medical condition, even after it was diagnosed.

Twi, so sorry to read your post. I was bullied at 40 buy an envious older b!tch. You don't see it building until it starts impacting on your mental health.
    ...Me too....
    Thanks Akimbo , candycane, Twilight thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight View Post
    I totally & utterly hate bullies. Some deal with it & become stronger, others are crushed. Our younger daughter reached the age of 21 before she was bullied. Her breakdown was caused by someone 15 years older than her who was her mentor at her first teaching job.
    I was bullied in school from 11-13 then I met my best friends, and it stopped. At 15 it changed and the boys and girls at school all of a sudden wanted to be my friend, don’t know what happened there but it’s true. I was also bullied by a work colleague at the age of 29 and thankfully she left a year or so later. The internet is bad for bullying as you can’t really interpret the writers true meaning. Off out for lunch and a laugh today with my amazing group of school friends, the four of us are still extremely close after 40 years, 40 years! were on earth does the time go?
    Thanks SisterBliss thanked for this post
    Likes Evie , Twilight , candycane liked this post