Tarte TSV 08/12/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I watch Wayne Goss on Youtube he did a video on how much actual product you need to use a foundation which has SPF in it to get the amount it states on the pot or bottle.

One full mlper application each time to get the SPF it says on the packaging. So then he with a measuring spoon did one full mil and applied to his fact to show. No way could a normal person wear that much on their face a very very thick mask and the same would apply to powder foundation too.

So never ever trust the SPF in your foundation always wear a separate one. I know with normal SPF sun creams they always say you need to replace after a year but could still get away with light sun wear for two years.:mad:

MAC lipsticks are the cockroaches of the lipstick world. They never seem to go off :Banane26:

I remember Bobbi Brown was famous for going off pretty quickly getting a waxy crayon smell.

I watch Wayne Goss on Youtube he did a video on how much actual product you need to use a foundation which has SPF in it to get the amount it states on the pot or bottle.

One full mlper application each time to get the SPF it says on the packaging. So then he with a measuring spoon did one full mil and applied to his fact to show. No way could a normal person wear that much on their face a very very thick mask and the same would apply to powder foundation too.

So never ever trust the SPF in your foundation always wear a separate one. I know with normal SPF sun creams they always say you need to replace after a year but could still get away with light sun wear for two years.:mad:

MAC lipsticks are the cockroaches of the lipstick world. They never seem to go off :Banane26:

I remember Bobbi Brown was famous for going off pretty quickly getting a waxy crayon smell.

For any SPF that you are wearing you need to have the full "dose" of product to get the protection advertised.

Dr Sam Bunting is very good on the subject https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=dr+sam+bunting+sunscreen+application+ take your pick of these videos.

One word of warning, if you are irritated by vocal fry, you may not be able to watch for long.

That Banana emoji looks like Mr Banana has a string penis.

Tarte seem to have gone over to cardboard palettes instead of the beautifully patterned metal ones that they used to be. Cardboard ones tend to get tatty after a bit of use, the old ones made Tarte stand out from cheaper brands. Has anyone gone for this?

Watched the presentation live and still a no from me. Actually thought I might be tempted if I watched real life but in fact put me off even more.

Now I love Shape Tape but Fenty(Rhianna's) brand in Boots and her concealer 50 shades! Is finer but gives the same coverage as the thicker textured Shape Tape. Very impressed.

No thanks Tarte I don’t want an orange mask like face, take a look at Tiffany and Jackie K. & run a mile.

No, I haven’t gone for it either. Like Donna, I watched the presentation & it put me off it even more & I usually like Tarte tsvs,this one is very poor. Very interesting about the Fenty one, hadn’t heard of that brand. Whether they stock it anywhere up here is another thing!

No, I haven’t gone for it either. Like Donna, I watched the presentation & it put me off it even more & I usually like Tarte tsvs,this one is very poor. Very interesting about the Fenty one, hadn’t heard of that brand. Whether they stock it anywhere up here is another thing!

Boots stock Fenty and you can order online.

I’ve given up trying to write reviews on QVC as they don’t publish them, even very positive ones, so I expect others are having the same problem too.
I bought 2 TSV’s for different shape tape colours, palette is good, but the spare one will go on eBay soon. The eyeshadows with metallic colour in them work well too.

I’ve given up trying to write reviews on QVC as they don’t publish them, even very positive ones, so I expect others are having the same problem too.
I bought 2 TSV’s for different shape tape colours, palette is good, but the spare one will go on eBay soon. The eyeshadows with metallic colour in them work well too.

The trick is not to buy something but write your opinion & they'll publish that!

Latest posts

Back