Spiced Vanilla
Warm Cashmere
White Jasmine
Winter Spruce

Prices TSV 1.jpg

Prices TSV 2.jpg

Prices TSV 3.jpg

Prices TSV 4.jpg

I've had these before and sorry to say that although they look a lovely gift they don't really have any scent when burned. Won't be going for them.

CC

Couldn't agree more, CC. In fact they justify, to me I hasten to add not speaking generally, the cost of Yankee and other brands because these have been a complete disappointment in the past.

I'm past burning any candles these days. I used to love the glow and the scents but now I can't walk down the candle aisle in a supermarket without having an asthma attack.

And don't get me started on the san-pro aisle! Please tell me it's not just me that can smell that awful scent manufacturers are now insisting they douse towels and liners with these days. Why on earth are women buying these things? Putting scented products so close to sensitive skin can't be good for you I don't care how 'skin kind' they say they are.

Sorry. Completely off topic there.

I have a “Christmas Gift Idea” that won’t cost you anything and you don’t have to wait until the 21st for it: shop elsewhere.

I used to like Prices’s as well. Had a few sets from QVC and a bargain Xmas bundle from the company direct which was super cheap. I definitely think they changed, more so than I personally have noticed with Yankee. Paraffin City for me.

I wish they'd bring back "Figgy Pudding"!

My favourite candle fragrance of all time. I check the Prices website every year in the hope that they've decided to bring it back.
Must be 10 years since it was last available and I still to this day regret not bulk buying some when I had the chance.

I've seen Prices in TKMaxx and hoped to find it, but too many years have passed now. Most of the Xmas scents churned out by every candle maker are my least favourite scents: vanilla, cinnamon etc.

St.Eval and Wax Lyrical do a "Figgy Pudding" scented candle but I haven't tested them, however Mr M I just found THIS on ebay if you're desperate.

I've seen Prices in TKMaxx and hoped to find it, but too many years have passed now. Most of the Xmas scents churned out by every candle maker are my least favourite scents: vanilla, cinnamon etc.

St.Eval and Wax Lyrical do a "Figgy Pudding" scented candle but I haven't tested them, however Mr M I just found THIS on ebay if you're desperate.

St Eval's Figgy Pudding is gorgeous. I written on here before about this company & how much I love their candles. I buy packs of 9 tealights & just one of these placed on the hall window sill fragrances the hall through to the kitchen & upstairs to the landing in our 1930s semi.

My favourite candle fragrance of all time. I check the Prices website every year in the hope that they've decided to bring it back.
Must be 10 years since it was last available and I still to this day regret not bulk buying some when I had the chance.

I feel like that about Crabtree & Evelyn's Noel. I have two of the large pillar candles that must be old enough to take their GCSEs, I've never burned them & they go in hurricane lamps as part of our Christmas decorations. Even after all these years they fill the sitting room with fragrance.

Thanks Akimbo. As tempted as I am, I just can’t justify the price, especially as I wouldn’t be able to gift the other items as the seller has been honest enough to say that the packaging does show signs of wear. 😩

Yep that's a fair point Mr M; it might be worth setting up an email alert for "Prices Figgy Pudding" on ebay in case someone also lists one on its own?

(PS I'm not the seller of that set honest!)

The scents sound really nice but on past performance I'm not going for it - unless someone can tell me Prices have changed and now they smell quite strong.

CC

CHRISTMAS GIFT IDEAS ! Huh that must be the biggest fib ever, its just stuff thats already on their shelves - jewellery to floor mops, candles to biscuits. :mysmilie_490:

Prices Candles 66 Piece Candle Collection

Single
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.709891

Auto-Delivery
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.711933

QVC Price £35.00
Todays Special Value Price £21.98
P&P £2.95

Chemical ingredients

A 66-piece set of exquisitely scented candles and tea-lights from Prices Candles, featuring six luxurious boxed jars and six packs of ten tea-lights in matching fragrances, all presented in premium winter packaging. Share the love this season with this gorgeous set of candles, perfect for splitting up into gifts for family and friends.

*A great saving: If you were to buy this 66-piece candle collection directly from Price’s Candles you’d pay £69. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £21.98, plus P&P, you’re saving £43.07.

Perfect for gifting – with so many parts to this collection, this 66-piece set is ideal for splitting up into presents for the festive season. Whether you choose to give away a candle and tea-light set or split them up into even smaller stocking-fillers, friends and family will delight in receiving these beautifully scented candles.

A scent for every mood – choose between a variety of fresh, fruity, floral and spiced fragrances, with scents like Warm Cashmere, Frosted Berries and Vanilla and Nutmeg. Enjoy unique sensory experiences too by combing your candle with its matching tea-light, or mix it up and choose different scents to create a bespoke ambience. The white wax of the candles will complement any colour scheme and lift your Christmas décor too.

Keep the flame alive – by choosing our Auto Delivery option, you’ll receive another 66-piece set in Price’s Candles spring and summer fragrances, including fresh and floral scents such as Open Window, Red Cherry and Almond, Lime and Basil, Lily Bouquet, Countryside Rose, Amber and Honey.

An endorsement of quality - founded in 1830, these pioneers in the field of candle production have a wonderful heritage of candle-making and hold a Royal Warrant from Her Majesty the Queen.

Total burn time: up to 570 hours; jar: up to 45 hours; tea-light: up to 5 hours
Jar (height x diameter): 8.3cm x 7.4cm (3.3” x 3”)
Tealight (height x diameter): 1.8cm x 3.8cm (0.7” x 1.5”)

Fragrance options:

Warm Cashmere
Vanilla and Nutmeg
Winter Spruce
Frosted Berries
Mandarin and Orange
White Jasmine

All measurements are approximate

I've had these before and sorry to say that although they look a lovely gift they don't really have any scent when burned. Won't be going for them.

CC

You have to play the 'read between the lines game', when Alison K at launch kept mentioning the word 'subtle' and just has a 'light room enhancer' I took that to mean that there were just 'white candles' and nothing else, no wonder they only have one outing a year and this year there is even less, as they usually have some those 'deodorising candles' as well, but this year it is just the TSV with an 'auto-drop' function!

I made the mistake of buying these a few years ago, they use the same terms with Philosophy perfume too, you can take the term “not headache inducing” to mean absolutely no smell whatsoever, and there isn’t.

Latest posts

Back