blood oranges

Contains

100ml perfume
full size hand and body wash
hand and body lotion
10ml of blackberry woods (new for 2020)

so pretty much a repeat tsv just with different ones

blood oranges is lovely but I have the Liz Earle no.1 coming

I had this in a previous M & S advent calendar & wasn't sure if I liked it. (does anyone else find it challenging to get use to smelling different when you try a new fragrance? You know when you don't smell like "you"??) I took it away on a break & had so many compliments & so I do use it occasionally. Liz Earle No 15 is my fave

I had this in a previous M & S advent calendar & wasn't sure if I liked it. (does anyone else find it challenging to get use to smelling different when you try a new fragrance? You know when you don't smell like "you"??) I took it away on a break & had so many compliments & so I do use it occasionally. Liz Earle No 15 is my fave

which one is 15 is it the fruity one or the spicy one

which one is 15 is it the fruity one or the spicy one

15 is the sexy spicy one (so I have been told lol ) It would come under the oriental category ( we don't tend to hear that anymore do we?) I just get fed up of screaming at the telly when the dim wits at QVC cannot pronounce bergamot correctly, they insist on saying BERGAMONT, ARGHH!! It is what I call my "date fragrance" I only wear it when I am with hubby, whether we are on a date night or having a night in. I just like to have a special fragrance for when we are together. Sorry if that makes anyone want to wretch but, being an aromatherapist, I do so relate smells to memories. I also like no 9 which is the fruity one, think of walking through the woods after rainfall with a burst of berries, unusual but nice to wear something different that not everyone at work recognises or wears. If you are near to a Boots or John Lewis, pop in & have a spray.

15 is the sexy spicy one (so I have been told lol ) It would come under the oriental category ( we don't tend to hear that anymore do we?) I just get fed up of screaming at the telly when the dim wits at QVC cannot pronounce bergamot correctly, they insist on saying BERGAMONT, ARGHH!! It is what I call my "date fragrance" I only wear it when I am with hubby, whether we are on a date night or having a night in. I just like to have a special fragrance for when we are together. Sorry if that makes anyone want to wretch but, being an aromatherapist, I do so relate smells to memories. I also like no 9 which is the fruity one, think of walking through the woods after rainfall with a burst of berries, unusual but nice to wear something different that not everyone at work recognises or wears. If you are near to a Boots or John Lewis, pop in & have a spray.

I have bought all the Fragances apart from the rose ...

apparently its choice of

atropa belladonn
black tulip
blood oranges

Contains

100ml perfume
full size hand and body wash
hand and body lotion
10ml of blackberry woods (new for 2020)

so pretty much a repeat tsv just with different ones

I really wish they would do framboise noire as an option.

Shay & Blue 4 Piece Fragrance Gift Collection
Item Number: 238663
QVC Price £71.50
Todays Special Value Price £49.96
P&P £1.95

This luxurious collection from London fragrance house Shay & Blue features a gorgeous travel size of new Blackberry Woods Eau de Parfum, plus a full size Eau de Parfum, Body & Hand Wash and Body & Hand Lotion in iconic Atropa Belladonna, feminine Black Tulip or revitalising Blood Oranges scents. Discover your new signature eau de parfum and layer up your fragrance with the help of this sophisticated and pampering Shay & Blue set.

Masters of fragrance - established in London in 2012, Shay & Blue combine artisanal craftsmanship with a passion for fine, contemporary fragrance. From bold, enigmatic scents to lighter, elegant blends, there's something for every woman (and man) in their repertoire.

Which will you choose? Atropa Belladonna is Shay & Blue's most popular fragrance, with a stunning blend of cassis, white flowers and woody notes that you're sure to love. If you prefer something a little more floral, Black Tulip is a beautifully balanced blend of plum, chocolate and tulip. For those who celebrate summer all year round, Blood Oranges is the perfect combination of wood and citrus notes - and is loved by men as much as women.

Discover something new - along with your new fragrance wardrobe you'll receive a 10ml Blackberry Woods Eau de Parfum. A beautiful scent for autumn and winter, you'll love the juicy top notes of blackberry combined with a neroli and lemon heart and a softening woody base.

All collections contain:

1 x NEW Blackberry Woods Eau de Parfum (10ml) - the essence of autumn, this heady blend features top notes of blackberry with a heart of neroli and lemon leaves, and a warm, woodsy cypress base

Make your choice:

Atropa Belladonna collection:

1 x Atropa Belladonna Eau De Parfum (100ml) - a decadent scent with rich notes of cassis berries blended with a white flower bouquet on a deep base of patchouli and sandalwood
1 x Atropa Belladonna Body & Hand Wash (200ml) - a hydrating and cleansing wash that offers a creamy, gentle lather, which can be enjoyed on your hands or body. Scented with luxurious notes of cassis, sandalwood and patchouli
1 x Atropa Belladonna Body & Hand Lotion (200ml) - provide skin with a cocooning layer of hydration with the help of this fabulous lotion, infused with the iconic Atropa Belladonna scent of sandalwood, cassis and patchouli. Enriched with shea butter and almond oil

Or:

Black Tulip collection:

1 x Black Tulip Eau De Parfum (100ml) - a modern floral featuring fresh, delicate sprigs of snowdrops blended with rich, black tulips, tart plums, and a warm, balanced base of white chocolate. Deeply feminine and elegant
1 x Black Tulip Body & Hand Wash (200ml) - a hydrating and cleansing wash that offers a creamy, gentle lather, which can be enjoyed on your hands or body. Scented with white chocolate, plums and black tulips, complemented by snowdrops
1 x Black Tulip Body & Hand Lotion (200ml) - provide skin with a cocooning layer of hydration with the help of this fabulous lotion, infused with the decadent Black Tulip scent of snowdrops, plums, white chocolate and black tulip

Or:

Blood Oranges collection:

1 x Blood Oranges Eau De Parfum (100ml) - a citrusy scent with deep, sultry notes of hot napa leather, charred woods and opulent amber, accented with a fresh, juicy burst of blood orange
1 x Blood Oranges Body & Hand Wash (200ml) - a hydrating and cleansing wash that offers a creamy, gentle lather, which can be enjoyed on your hands or body. Scented with refreshing, juicy blood orange, amber and sultry napa leather
1 x Blood Oranges Hand Lotion (200ml) - provide skin with a cocooning layer of hydration with the help of this fabulous lotion, infused with the tart yet sophisticated Blood Oranges scent of leather and ripe citrus, complemented by charred woods

Delivery to UK mainland only

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.238663

I like the Black Tulip but have a full bottle anyway

I was given it as a present. Reminds me of an Estee Lauder fragrance Youth Dew.

My favourite too. Bought the Big Deal which had an extra 3 products with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was given it as a present. Reminds me of an Estee Lauder fragrance Youth Dew.

I had youth dew years and years ago, that was one strong perfume. I'd never wear it now and I don't like Black Tulip. I'd buy Blood Orange but I need to spend money on the family's presents so I'm resisting. I do think that nice packaging if you're buying for "gift giving" is a big plus though.

CC

I like Black Tulip but hated a Youth Dew so just goes to show how we each react to smell.

I have 20% off coupon and just received a £15 off beauty voucher so if Marks have stock on Saturday it will cost me less than a tenner.

Youth Dew would make me retch whenever I would smell it - usually on shoppers at 10 in the morning - NOT when you want to smell any strong perfume. I remember in my days of working in an office back in the 80's, and I would have to walk through an office of young'uns all wearing something different - Poison, Opium, Georgio - and was quite nauseous by the time I reached my office.

My only bottle of Shay & Blue, ended up as room fragrance as it didn't last long on me.

I have always been a Chanel or Guerlain gal but over the past 2 years I have been unfaithful with Shay and Blue, Blood Oranges is now my go to and must wear perfume of choice. :mysmilie_50: I am a perfume hussy!

Latest posts

Back