Beauty with Dyson Supersonic TSV 23/11/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Its maintained that no products are needed to achieve those hairstyles, well, I can achieve those 'looks' with my Babyliss rotating hairbrush, but I still need 'products' to keep it in style - hair lacquer for starters !,

Probably a new improved version. I mean look at the vacuums a new model is always coming out which is supposed to be improved and better. Might have duel voltage, so many shocked they cannot bring their hairdryer on holiday with them. A smaller version? Who knows but you can bet because they are giving QVC the TSV something is on the horizon.

IF I was going to buy this, dual voltage would be a must. What’s the point of falling in love with the way your hair looks (if it indeed it is as amazing as claimed) only to find that it doesn’t work if you go on holiday to America?

I found this was the case with the Babyliss Big Hair and had to use a drier and round brush again which didn't please me.

But still better than her Fitbit drum majorette outfits!!

Chloe was completely off the rails at 9pm. Hyper doesn't begin to describe it. It says a lot that she made Abbie look calm, measured and classy. She veered between barrow girl market trader and infantile clowning, which (the clowning) clearly made Abbie uncomfortable.

After stupidly sitting through that hysteria, I needed a lie-down.
What a truly awful combination.

I used to like Chloe but she's sounding like a fruit and veg seller in Wathamstow market... I notice it yesterday as well in the Shay and blu shows put me off

its getting worse Christmas mania

Last edited by a moderator:
I used to like Chloe but she's sounding like a fruit and veg seller in Wathamstow market... I notice it yesterday as well in the Shay and blu shows put me off

She seems to do that with beauty TSVs. Her hair looked much nicer than normal, I will say.

All sold out before the end of the 9am live show. Hopefully we won't get treated to more of Abbie 's ill-fitting red creations. Personally, I think she must have hired the stuff she has been wearing recently, as none of it fits properly.

Apparently people were multi-buying, with a maximum of five per customer! That's a LOT of money to spend, even split into six easy pays.

How many are already being advertised on eBay at an inflated price, I wonder?

I know my 'beauty routine' is minimal (and think very basic), but in what universe is it that a hairdryer costs nearly £300? I mean to think that thousands (allegedly) have bought them, I mean a few years ago it was GHD and now 3 times the price and everyone is 'gaga' over a product that I have found a towel is perfectly adequate for the job (I did say basic). No, I know it is 'horses for courses', but personally I would prefer this particular 'horse' in a beefburger with chips!:mysmilie_17:

She seems to do that with beauty TSVs. Her hair looked much nicer than normal, I will say.

All sold out before the end of the 9am live show. Hopefully we won't get treated to more of Abbie 's ill-fitting red creations. Personally, I think she must have hired the stuff she has been wearing recently, as none of it fits properly.

Apparently people were multi-buying, with a maximum of five per customer! That's a LOT of money to spend, even split into six easy pays.

How many are already being advertised on eBay at an inflated price, I wonder?

Yep TSV gone and now pushing the black dryer in red or blue box at £31 more than TSV and Julia trying to justify it by saying it is only £5 per easy pay more :taphead::cheeky:

Don't know about Abby's red outfit but Holy Shoo Haaa, HAVE YOU SEEN THOSE SEQUINNED TROUSERS :mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15:

Edited to say, worn with a grey school jumper :mysmilie_13:
CC

Last edited:
Yep TSV gone and now pushing the black dryer in red or blue box at £31 more than TSV and Julia trying to justify it by saying it is only £5 per easy pay more :taphead::cheeky:

The emperor’s new hairdryer... some people have more money than sense

Latest posts

Back