Aldi Up & Coming Offers - Toys, Craft, Storage & More

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh! All those lovely toys and I don't have anyone to buy them for :sad: All that wool as well and craft stuff. I must get down to Aldi next weekend.

CC

I went to my local store today to get some yarn and there was no craft there at all. I assumed it was a store event but perhaps it's online only. How can one tell? I have now ordered some online but it's rather inconvenient as it had to go to work because it's delivered by Yodel.

I went to my local store today to get some yarn and there was no craft there at all. I assumed it was a store event but perhaps it's online only. How can one tell? I have now ordered some online but it's rather inconvenient as it had to go to work because it's delivered by Yodel.

It says top left on the home page picture “buy online” meaning it’s store and online, if it’s sold out online then it says “check in store”, and if it can can only be purchased online it says “online only” Hope this helps.

It says top left on the home page picture “buy online” meaning it’s store and online, if it’s sold out online then it says “check in store”, and if it can can only be purchased online it says “online only” Hope this helps.
Thank you shopper, so the craft should be in store then. Why not in my store, are they messing with my head?

Thank you shopper, so the craft should be in store then. Why not in my store, are they messing with my head?

Probably people like my mum have been there at the crack of dawn on the day the offers start in store and grabbed them all. She gets some amazing things really cheap but I'm like you, by the time I get there there is only the torn boxes and damaged items left.

CC

Probably people like my mum have been there at the crack of dawn on the day the offers start in store and grabbed them all. She gets some amazing things really cheap but I'm like you, by the time I get there there is only the torn boxes and damaged items left.

CC

There was no trace of craft there, none, perhaps they've put it out today but it's too late as I've ordered online now and I'm sure I overbought because I couldn't see it in 'the flesh'

The specials get put out every Sunday and Thursday, ask one of the assistants they’ll help you. And you’re very welcome Marina :mysmilie_3:

On an impulse, I ordered a pair of little Emu-type, fur-lined, suede boots last night. I have been yearning for something grey and these are a great price.

https://www.aldi.co.uk/avenue-grey-lambskin-boots/p/098999325575102

Too late now as I’ve placed the order but, as I’ve never bought footwear from Aldi, can anyone tell me if you should buy your usual size and not a smaller size, as I would with Emu/Ugg or Skechers? The Aldi ones don’t have half sizes so I didn’t want to risk going down a full size. At least I know returning will be easy (if necessary) from what is said on here.

Latest posts

Back