Gatineau TSV 24/11/19 - Page 2        

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by llloyd View Post
    I like Gatineau but I have had a lot of the products “roll off”, the tan accelerator being the biggest culprit.
    That one rolled off me too.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by llloyd View Post
    I like Gatineau but I have had a lot of the products roll off, the tan accelerator being the biggest culprit.
    The tan accelerator is the only Gatineau product I use, it does not roll off on me.
    Thanks SisterBliss thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Not had any roll off with Gatineau, Prai is the biggest culprit for that and some JW products. I've still got some of the Gat serum which is OK, I like the eye cream that I think was with a TSV but not so much the day cream which I slap on as I'm trying to use it up - my skin has gone dry by lunchtime and I have to re-do with LE everyday (which is very good). Would like to try the regenerating one so I might get it, use the cream and then send back if it doesn't cut it. Now winter's coming I need something that really works.

CC
    Likes lynnonthelake liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Has anyone ever claimed the products using the points Passport?? I have bought Gatineau over the past decade and more from QVC - kept the points cards - yes all those years ago with the cardboard boxes and more recently stickers. I have got more stash which Im finding now. Do they still do that?

Thanks.

Most recent unused stuff
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1C3DFBFA-97B0-4CC9-8F5B-AD5C2667C169.jpg 
Views:	104 
Size:	19.9 KB 
ID:	18033  
    Last edited by Sazza; 13-11-2019 at 10:57 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Pbceelily View Post
    Has anyone ever claimed the products using the points Passport?? I have bought Gatineau over the past decade and more from QVC - kept the points cards - yes all those years ago with the cardboard boxes and more recently stickers. I have got more stash which I’m finding now. Do they still do that?

Thanks.

Most recent unused stuff
    Yes claimed a few times but they have changed the free items over the last few years ,not as generous.
    Thanks Pbceelily thanked for this post
    Likes Tarketta liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Loads of Gatineau in my local TK Maxx today.
    Thanks candycane thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Pbceelily View Post
    Has anyone ever claimed the products using the points Passport?? I have bought Gatineau over the past decade and more from QVC - kept the points cards - yes all those years ago with the cardboard boxes and more recently stickers. I have got more stash which Im finding now. Do they still do that?

Thanks.

Most recent unused stuff
    I have used them. In fact I mainly got the neck stuff free through that. However, they have changed the items so when you send back a card they may not honour it with the stuff they used to include IYKWIM. So the best thing is probably to check out what is on the newer cards, what they cost in points, and say on the full card that you would like X or Y. That is a long way of saying, when I sent an old card in it had neck gel on it. I ticked for 2 neck gel but said if no longer available I would have the Aqua Memory masks which is what they sent me. And I think now you have to take two different items.
    Thanks Pbceelily thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

I watched a presentation of the last tsv and they casually said that Gatineau points will only be on tsv’s now. Seems mean but worth knowing, if you’re collecting them.
    Likes SisterBliss liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I've used the beauty passport on numerous occasions over the years and like others, used to get my neck gel with it. I now tend to use it for the Aqua Memory mask and the collagen eye compresses (I couldn't justify the price they charge for 6 of those on air). I always write on it that if one of my chosen items isn't available, I'll have two of the other. This is to avoid them sending me some random item which I don't like or won't use (they sent me the Aqua Memory eye roll on once, and while I like the mask, I've never had such a bad reaction to an eye-product ever!).

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by grovesy View Post
    The tan accelerator is the only Gatineau product I use, it does not roll off on me.
    Was I using too much?