Gatineau TSV 24/11/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Not had any roll off with Gatineau, Prai is the biggest culprit for that and some JW products. I've still got some of the Gat serum which is OK, I like the eye cream that I think was with a TSV but not so much the day cream which I slap on as I'm trying to use it up - my skin has gone dry by lunchtime and I have to re-do with LE everyday (which is very good). Would like to try the regenerating one so I might get it, use the cream and then send back if it doesn't cut it. Now winter's coming I need something that really works.

CC

Try using oils under your cream, CC, perhaps a 20p size , massage in & then cream. 3 drops are not enough. You can also put the cream in hand, then add a few drops of oil, mix & apply. Rosehip is very good - just plain stuff, cold pressed is better. If using serum too, do oil, serum, cream. Otherwise it will roll, whatever the blandies say. But, & here's the but, is your skin dry, or dehydrated, or both? Not he same thing, & you can then adjust the oil choice to fit.
Clinique's pink cream 'moisture surge' is very very good.

Try using oils under your cream, CC, perhaps a 20p size , massage in & then cream. 3 drops are not enough. You can also put the cream in hand, then add a few drops of oil, mix & apply. Rosehip is very good - just plain stuff, cold pressed is better. If using serum too, do oil, serum, cream. Otherwise it will roll, whatever the blandies say. But, & here's the but, is your skin dry, or dehydrated, or both? Not he same thing, & you can then adjust the oil choice to fit.
Clinique's pink cream 'moisture surge' is very very good.

CC, do ask me on here or elsewhere if you need any skin help :mysmilie_850:

Can anyone help me please. I am very interested in the Gatineau TSV. Does anyone have the full contents of what's going to be in the TSV please.
I am very interested in purchasing this TSV. I want to give gatineau a try. I am 49 and have any oily t zone and have recently been diagnosed with rocesea.
Please can anyone advise me which one of 3 creams in the kit would suit my skin??? I would really appreciate any advice given please. I would like to purchase it when it goes on pre launch. Hubby is buying it as my main christmas present (sorry gift)

I am very sorry to be a nuisance. Thank you ever so much xxx

Can anyone help me please. I am very interested in the Gatineau TSV. Does anyone have the full contents of what's going to be in the TSV please.
I am very interested in purchasing this TSV. I want to give gatineau a try. I am 49 and have any oily t zone and have recently been diagnosed with rocesea.
Please can anyone advise me which one of 3 creams in the kit would suit my skin??? I would really appreciate any advice given please. I would like to purchase it when it goes on pre launch. Hubby is buying it as my main christmas present (sorry gift)

I am very sorry to be a nuisance. Thank you ever so much xxx

Hello!

How bad is the Rosacea? Is it just redness or are there any pustules/inflammation & where about on the face? What % of your face is affected? What has the Dr prescribed please & in what quantities? Do you work in an office or perhaps outdoors? I'll go on from here.

Oh yes, what is your current routine - ie cleanser/day/night cream/other add ins?

Last edited:
Our newest cleansing product launch - The Transforming Cream Cleanser 200ml is available in our Christmas Today's Special Value!!��

This luxurious silky cream is blended with 42% super-powered natural oils and melts into an oil to cleanse, soothe and soften skin!

Our iconic DefiLIFT 3D Firming Neck & Decollete Gel 50ml is available as part of our 5-piece Christmas Today's Special Value on QVC!💜

Hello!

How bad is the Rosacea? Is it just redness or are there any pustules/inflammation & where about on the face? What % of your face is affected? What has the Dr prescribed please & in what quantities? Do you work in an office or perhaps outdoors? I'll go on from here.

Oh yes, what is your current routine - ie cleanser/day/night cream/other add ins?

I have spots under skin, occasional redness. Doctor prescribed a gel, which didnt do anything. Doc prescribed anti biotic tabs about 3 months ago. I am now on a further 6 months of anti biotic tablets . I always had super soft skin, i was upset over rash under skin as i have always looked after my skin. I can't work due to mulitiple illnesses. Lower part from nose down i have spots under skin. I changed from liz earle to elemis/decleor skin regime. Hubby is buying me this tsv. Just wanted to know which cream i would use under skin?? Thank you so much for all your help and advice. Its greatly appreciated. Thank you x

I have spots under skin, occasional redness. Doctor prescribed a gel, which didnt do anything. Doc prescribed anti biotic tabs about 3 months ago. I am now on a further 6 months of anti biotic tablets . I always had super soft skin, i was upset over rash under skin as i have always looked after my skin. I can't work due to mulitiple illnesses. Lower part from nose down i have spots under skin. I changed from liz earle to elemis/decleor skin regime. Hubby is buying me this tsv. Just wanted to know which cream i would use under skin?? Thank you so much for all your help and advice. Its greatly appreciated. Thank you x

So sorry to hear you are in poor health currently, I hope this improves.
Whenever I have skin problems, or my sister, friends son, hairdresser etc I use SBC propolis gel, have seen great results.

some items from the TSV as new indivual items

Gatineau Age Benefit Cream 50ml
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.240889

Gatineau Therapie Corps Energisante Shower Gelee 400ml
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.240890

Gatineau Age Benefit Eye Cream 15ml
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.240891

Gatineau Defilift 3D Firming Neck & Decollete Gel 50ml
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.240892

some items from the TSV as new indivual items

Gatineau Age Benefit Cream 50ml
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.240889

Gatineau Therapie Corps Energisante Shower Gelee 400ml
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.240890

Gatineau Age Benefit Eye Cream 15ml
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.240891

Gatineau Defilift 3D Firming Neck & Decollete Gel 50ml
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.240892

Thank you. £235 direct from QVC for above items, crikey.

My daughter is 36 & looking to change from Liz Earle to Gatineau but I'm not sure which range to advise her to go for. I know she doesn't need Defilift but is she too young for Age Benefit as I know that addresses all the signs of ageing. Advice seems to change regarding the age when I watch Gatineau shows!

Many thanks in advance.

My daughter is 36 & looking to change from Liz Earle to Gatineau but I'm not sure which range to advise her to go for. I know she doesn't need Defilift but is she too young for Age Benefit as I know that addresses all the signs of ageing. Advice seems to change regarding the age when I watch Gatineau shows!

Many thanks in advance.
If she doesn't need the added benefits if the other two ranges, I would have thought the Perfection Ultime would be the cream to try. I think the only choice in this set is going to be the moisturiser. (Upthread it says a choice between Defilift, AB and PU.)

Hello, I'm on this.

Because you have a pre existing skin condition it's not as easy as choosing cream A B or C - you could make things worse & that would be a waste of money & upsetting for you. I know how despondent we can feel in situations such as yours, & in desperation we can spend anything for some relief & often make poor decisions. Whilst your lovely hubby is treating you, the Gat TSV will still be around £50.00 which can be a considered purchase for some, especially if between jobs, so I'd like to give you the best answer possible & perhaps suggest an alternative if I feel that there is something to suit you better. I know this isn't what you may want to hear atm. Stay with me, your skin will improve, it just takes time.
QVC will say' suitable for sensitive' skin/tell you what you want to hear in order to get a sale. Remember skincare co's are selling you a lifestyle/dream & it's their job to make you buy.

Does the Roseacea affect your neck?

Is there any dryness at all on your skin? Perhaps on the spotted cheek area?

Did the doctor give you metrogel/metrozinole? Are the pills tetracyclyne type?
Sorry for essayxxx

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back