Gatineau TSV 24/11/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Has anyone tried these moisturisers? I’m using age benefit now and not particularly impressed. I much preferred melatogenine but might try one of the others. Presumably defilift doesn’t actually do any lifting so is it all about texture? Lifting would be wonderful but I would settle for plumping!

Nearly £80 delivered. I know it's Gatineau but that's quite a lot. Tempted but not doing it.

CC
I think it’s a fabulous deal, but I have a load of stash, Gatineau , Decleor, Elemis, Molton Brown, L’Occitane, Emma Hardie, Caudalie etc etc, not going to buy!!!!!

It is a good deal but can't spend that on myself just now and I have tried the neck cream before and wasn't impressed. Wouldn't use the cleanser either so it's not for me. I'll have a look at the Decleor offering when it arrives.

CC

Hello!

How bad is the Rosacea? Is it just redness or are there any pustules/inflammation & where about on the face? What % of your face is affected? What has the Dr prescribed please & in what quantities? Do you work in an office or perhaps outdoors? I'll go on from here.

Oh yes, what is your current routine - ie cleanser/day/night cream/other add ins?

Are you AY in disguise?????:mysmilie_458::mysmilie_458:

It was the earlier link showing it as no longer available. I may go for the Age Benefit on AO once I've watched a demo. I'm not keen on their Melatogenine cream cleanser so I'll need convincing on this one.

It was the earlier link showing it as no longer available. I may go for the Age Benefit on AO once I've watched a demo. I'm not keen on their Melatogenine cream cleanser so I'll need convincing on this one.

You probably clicked the auto delivery link, that is sold out.

Has anyone tried these moisturisers? I’m using age benefit now and not particularly impressed. I much preferred melatogenine but might try one of the others. Presumably defilift doesn’t actually do any lifting so is it all about texture? Lifting would be wonderful but I would settle for plumping!

Defi lift does do some lifting, but it's not that moisturising. It's not a bad cream & you'll probably like it if you've used average skin care before. It's not that moisturising & I wouldn't recommend for v dry or V oily skin. It can just sit on the skin not used carefully.

How do you find A.benefit? Too oily?

Last edited by a moderator:
It’s not oily SB but it’s quite thick so not particularly easy to spread. More to the point I just don’t see the results I had with melatogenine and that goes for the eye cream too. I am older now of course(!) but I think I’ve just talked myself out of this tsv. The cleanser sounds too faffy as well.

Latest posts

Back