Frank Usher Accessories TSV 25/11/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Frank Usher Snake Print Embellished Jumper

Frank Usher.jpg

Aww I was hoping for one of their nice wraps. These one size jumpers are no good for me, far too big.

CC

CC it might be ok for you, because I've found these 'baggy' sweaters always look roomy across the bust, but are tight as hell around the hips. (but then it doesn't matter to QVC, they'll still squeeze the largest model in them and claim how fabulous they look)

I bought two of their rose patterned snoods, I call them infinity scarves, in faux fur & they're beautiful. I've salved my plastic hating conscience by telling myself that they'll be in my wardrobe for years & hopefully one day there will be a way to recycle polyester items. At £18 & no p&p they are value for money & would make excellent Christmas presents. As with most other companies their products are on a wide spectrum from gorgeous to grotty, somehow the genteel June makes them all sound desirable.

Thanks Twi, I like snoods and we do need warm things here. I love June, she's so posh but not snobby if that makes sense - a bit like that boy that just got dumped on The Apprentice, I wanted him to be my son but I'm just too common for that to be possible :mysmilie_17:.

CC

Not my style at all so I won’t be ordering it, but I’ll probably watch the shows and that’s because of June. I think she’s delightful.

Frank Usher Snake Embellished Jumper
Item Number: 182512
QVC Price £45.00
Todays Special Value Price £34.98
P&P £3.95

This stylish jumper from Frank Usher features a snake print design, hand-finished sparkle embellishments, elbow-length batwing sleeves and a round neckline. Glamorous and flattering, this jumper will prove to be a key piece in your repertoire through the party season.
On-trend elegance - this jumper effortlessly blends two timeless fashion favourites - animal print and embellishment. Offering snake print's edgy style as well as dazzling shimmer, this eye-catching jumper will be a much-loved option in any wardrobe.

Dancefloor ready - received a last minute party invitation? For an outfit perfect for the Christmas festivities, layer this jumper over a pair of slim-fit trousers and add your favourite dancing shoes for a look that'll take you from dusk to dawn.

Keep it casual - while wowing at any event, this jumper will look just as chic worn day to day, bringing a subtle shine to your everyday wardrobe. This easy-to-wear jumper will look great teamed with jeans and trainers for an elegant yet casual style.

A style to suit you - with five beautiful colour options on offer, you'll be spoilt for choice when it comes to choosing a favourite. If you prefer a classic "wear with anything" shade, try Black, Cream or Mushroom. If you're after a splash of seasonal colour, opt for Navy or Wine.

79% viscose, 21% nylon
Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

Black
Navy
Wine
Mushroom
Cream

Garment measurements:

Chest: S: 112cm (44"), M: 118cm (46.5"), L: 124cm (48.8"), XL: 130cm (51.3")
Length: S: 71cm (28"), M: 72cm (28.5"), L: 73cm (28.8"), XL: 74cm (29.3")

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.182512

I like June, but her repertoire is a bit limited. Everything can be worn to the theatre, to a restaurant where the air conditioning is on, or just for drinks at a friends. Cant wait to hear it all again :mysmilie_499:

Yep, just watched the video of the presentation, and Jane (Katherine's Mum) looking lumpy as usual around the middle, wearing the tsv that just makes her look even bigger around the stomach. Does this woman look good in anything ? Trousers look terrible on her, and tops are always too tight. (and I'm getting fed up with Katherine's "love" of neutral as well, so there!) Rant over.

Over sized batwing t-shirt, tunic, jumper with front embellishment, much the same that has gone before

I can’t abide fur (fake or otherwise) animal prints on bags or clothes I find crass to be honest, not my thing.:mysmilie_12:

I quite liked that pom pom edged wrap that Anne Dawson had on but I think I'm too small to wear such a thing and yet again, where would I wear it apart from the theatre (50 miles away) or a decent restaurant with a/c on or off (also 50 miles away). I agree that model Jane gets put in some really guff stuff that doesn't suit her at all and yet I've seen her look really nice in some brands. If you were a larger size it wouldn't entice you to buy seeing most of the outfits on the bigger models.

CC

I can't stand anythng with batwings, all that material flapping about under your arms..no thanks. Jane looks ok for a woman of 71, but imo like the blonde model (our Tiff) should bow out gracefully. lol

I`m broad shouldered and anything batwing makes me look like an American footballer. I also dislike snake print and too much glitter so all told this top would be my idea of a nightmare !

I bought two of their rose patterned snoods, I call them infinity scarves, in faux fur & they're beautiful. I've salved my plastic hating conscience by telling myself that they'll be in my wardrobe for years & hopefully one day there will be a way to recycle polyester items. At £18 & no p&p they are value for money & would make excellent Christmas presents. As with most other companies their products are on a wide spectrum from gorgeous to grotty, somehow the genteel June makes them all sound desirable.

H&M will give you a £5 voucher for a bag of clothes,nothing goes to landfill. You need to spend £25 to redeem your voucher.

I recently watched a documentary about the plastic polluting the oceans.

Turns out, the worst pollutant is microscopic plastic fibres coming off our 'plastic' clothing, when we wash them. The filters in the washing machines and sewage plants aren't geared up to catch these, as they're so tiny. The fish then swallow these microscopic pieces of plastic which get into the food chain, and I think they said some of the fibres are also floating about in the air.

Scary stuff.

I recently watched a documentary about the plastic polluting the oceans.

Turns out, the worst pollutant is microscopic plastic fibres coming off our 'plastic' clothing, when we wash them. The filters in the washing machines and sewage plants aren't geared up to catch these, as they're so tiny. The fish then swallow these microscopic pieces of plastic which get into the food chain, and I think they said some of the fibres are also floating about in the air.

Scary stuff.

I despair about what we've doing to the planet; I have to force myself to stop thinking about because I get totally overwhelmed by the destruction & misery.

Latest posts

Back