Vionic TSV 3.jpg

Vionic TSV 4.jpg

Vionic TSV 5.jpg

Vionic Orthotic Vera Ankle Boot with FMT Technology
Item Number: 178607
QVC Price £120.00
Todays Special Value Price £85.98
P&P £3.95

The Vera ankle boots from Vionic feature a soft, water-resistant suede design with low stacked heels and orthotic technology to help support the arches of your feet. With their classic, versatile design, these boots are sure to become your new go-to footwear to style with all your favourite outfits.
Classic design - this versatile style will complement any of your favourite outfits, from a casual daytime look to your favourite party dress. However you want to wear them, their classic design will never go out of style in your wardrobe, while the chic stitching details give a subtle nod to the Western trend to keep your outfit bang up to date.

Unrivalled comfort - never compromise on style or comfort again with in-built orthotic technology, which hugs the arches of your feet and helps to support them all day long. If you're tired of wearing down your heels at an angle or feeling uncomfortable when you've been on your feet all day, these are the boots to try.

Stay dry - the water-resistant suede finish will ensure your feet stay dry, so they won't get wet if you're caught in the rain!

Your colour, your style - with six chic shades to choose from, there's something for every taste. If you love a classic, versatile colour to go with anything in your wardrobe, choose Black or Navy, or if you prefer a warmer tone to match the woody hues in your outfit, opt for Tan or Greige. Or why not go for a sophisticated pop of colour with Burgundy or Blush?

Your perfect fit - these boots are true to size, so all you have to do is choose your usual size for the perfect fit.

Colour options:

Black
Greige
Navy
Burgundy
Tan
Blush

Outer: leather; lining: textile; sole: manmade
Heel height: 4cm (1.6")

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.178607

Had a pair of these in blush - lovely colour, but dear lord they were a bu....er to get on, so not something to slip on in a hurry, and I had to chuckle at the above description of.......

"If you're tired of wearing down your heels at an angle or feeling uncomfortable when you've been on your feet all day, these are the boots to try."

Because after a few hours they were agonisingly uncomfortable, so they're getting returned.

I notice the Vionics fella has been in at least one advert on TV recently. I had always assumed he was a genuine expert on Vionic footwear, but I guess he is just an actor?

I think many of the Brand Ambassadors these days are actors rather than Brand Representatives.

Had a pair of these in blush - lovely colour, but dear lord they were a bu....er to get on, so not something to slip on in a hurry, and I had to chuckle at the above description of.......

"If you're tired of wearing down your heels at an angle or feeling uncomfortable when you've been on your feet all day, these are the boots to try."

Because after a few hours they were agonisingly uncomfortable, so they're getting returned.

I kept looking at the tan ones but decided against buying. You've confirmed that my decision was the right one!

Latest posts

Back