ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

its the Chair Gym again

Chair Gym.jpg

:mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15:

Now, THAT really made me laugh.

CC

Similar theme, tangent to the TSV.

Flogged 14 rolls of baler twine (used on farms) to a chap today from North London. He drove to the Cotswolds to collect!! Seemed semi posh & bought wife along in tweedy jacket & skirt. They looked at least 67 & a bit old school. Mr B asks man 'Do you live on a farm then?' Man: 'No, I just enjoy tying things up'!!!! Completely straight face. Mr B is too polite to smirk/scoff/giggle. :mysmilie_13:

Similar theme, tangent to the TSV.

Flogged 14 rolls of baler twine (used on farms) to a chap today from North London. He drove to the Cotswolds to collect!! Seemed semi posh & bought wife along in tweedy jacket & skirt. They looked at least 67 & a bit old school. Mr B asks man 'Do you live on a farm then?' Man: 'No, I just enjoy tying things up'!!!! Completely straight face. Mr B is too polite to smirk/scoff/giggle. :mysmilie_13:

That sounds really sinister, S.B. Dread to imagine what the bloke enjoys trying up!!

Chair Gym Total Body Exercise System with Twister Seat & 5 DVDs
Item Number: 402607
QVC Price £139.00
Todays Special Value Price £97.98
P&P £4.95

The Chair Gym is an easy-to-use fitness system that works to tone and strengthen your body to help support a healthy lifestyle, and comes complete with over 50 exercises, a twister seat to work out your core muscles, five workout DVDs and a seven-day meal plan. Improve your strength and flexibility with this compact system, which allows you to work out in the comfort of your own home.

Make it work for you - this compact system can be effortlessly folded and tucked away in your own home and pulled out whenever you want to use it. There'll be no more reasons to put off exercising, as you won't have to brave the rain or drive for miles to go the gym.

Save your legs - if you find standing for long periods of time challenging or have problems with your legs, this chair gym could be a real game-changer. In the comfort of a seat with your back safely supported, you can still achieve an effective work out without having to strain your legs, making it the perfect supplement to your exercise regime.

Your very own routine - curate a varied routine tailored to your personal needs with this clever chair gym, which boasts over 50 different exercises to help you target specific areas of your body that you'd like to work on. What's more, with the five DVDs included in this set, you'll be guided through each of the exercises so you can feel supported every step of the way along your fitness journey.

Work out what you want - thanks to the included resistance bands and twister seat, you can target specific parts of your body to help tone and stretch your muscles where you want to. The padded twister seat is designed to sit neatly on top of the chair to help you add twisting movements to your routine and work out your core. Meanwhile, the resistance bands with handles and ankle straps allow you to alternate between working out your arms and legs, offering you three different levels of resistance that you can adjust.

What's in the box?

1 x chair gym
1 x beginner, medium and advanced resistance bands
1 x workout guide
1 x twister seat
1 x seven day meal plan
5 x DVDs

Chair gym colour options:

Blue
Black
Red
Purple
Grey
Zebra

DVD contents:

DVD 1 (total = 1:05:00) - Set-up and Instructional = 5 minutes; Total Body Express Workout = 15 minutes; Total Body Workout = 45 minutes
DVD 2 - Chair Gym Chair Dance = 25.26 minutes
DVD 3 - Chair Gym Body Stance = 19.57 minutes
DVD 4 - Chair Gym Body Stretching = 25.07 minutes
DVD 5 (total = 1:20:00) - Chair Gym Core Balance/ Upper Body Workout/ Lower Body Workout/ Pilates Workout (20 minutes each section)

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.402607

The 'problem' if you can call it that is that this TSV comes with DVD's now I know I am not unique in the fact that I no longer have a DVD player either as a 'box' under the TV (which I also don't have), or in my laptop, as I stream everything now and that I am sure is how a vast majority of people consume their 'fixes'. So yes, whilst I am sure it would work for some, I am not sure it is as 'cross-board' as perhaps they like now.

The 'problem' if you can call it that is that this TSV comes with DVD's now I know I am not unique in the fact that I no longer have a DVD player either as a 'box' under the TV (which I also don't have), or in my laptop, as I stream everything now and that I am sure is how a vast majority of people consume their 'fixes'. So yes, whilst I am sure it would work for some, I am not sure it is as 'cross-board' as perhaps they like now.

They would be so much better advised to offer the choice of DVDs or free access on a streaming service. There are so many to choose from.

Latest posts

Back