Cooks Essentials "Lifetime" Guarantee

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Akimbo

Fluffy
Hi all, I have a couple of the old Cooks Essentials "Everyday" pans; they're the ones with two short handles opposite each other rather than the usual long pan handles.

The inner non-stick surface is starting to wear thin in places so I've been psyching myself up to ask CS about getting a refund; they're probably over a decade old.

Has anyone broached the lifetime MBG with QVC and had a refund for they're old pans?

Cheers Ian. I'll give it a go next week.

:mysmilie_59:

Maybe that's why they stopped offering a lifetime guarantee.

I had a problem with one of my pans, all the rest have been fine. I contacted customer services but they needed to know the item number. As I'd bought several, some alone and some in sets over several years for both myself and family,it proved well nigh impossible to narrow down which pan it was that developed a fault. I ended up just throwing it away.

Hi, I’ve claimed on their life time guarantee. Item number is definitely helpful and or when you bought it. Since they can’t replace it , they will refund, if they can find it in their archived records. Always keep invoice for guaranteed items.

I bought my set ten years ago, they've given good service but are now losing their non stick quality. I've found both the item number & the guarantee paperwork, do I just call, tell CS & ask for a refund or are there hoops I'll have to jump through?

Hi all, I have a couple of the old Cooks Essentials "Everyday" pans; they're the ones with two short handles opposite each other rather than the usual long pan handles.

The inner non-stick surface is starting to wear thin in places so I've been psyching myself up to ask CS about getting a refund; they're probably over a decade old.

Has anyone broached the lifetime MBG with QVC and had a refund for they're old pans?

I bought my set ten years ago, they've given good service but are now losing their non stick quality. I've found both the item number & the guarantee paperwork, do I just call, tell CS & ask for a refund or are there hoops I'll have to jump through?

I’ll be interested to hear how you get on so do keep us updated. I don’t have any issues with such products but it’s always useful to hear about after-sales service where there are guarantees.

I looked in my guarantees folder & there it was - the lifetime guarantee leaflet & the item number. I called the Q on Sunday, explained everything & was told that I'd receive a full refund by the middle of the week & it was in my account on Tuesday. That's service as it should be & thank you to all who gave info on this thread.

Latest posts

Back