Yankee candle advent calendar        

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Yankee candle advent calendar

Yankeebundles have the yankee advent calendar at £15,free p+p and if you buy 2 or more and enter code advent 2019 you get a further 10% off :mysmilie_3:

Thanks MrMarple , candycane thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Lordy, lordy, why DID you direct me to that website!! I feel a wine o clock spend coming on :mysmilie_17:

CC
    Likes boffy , maymorganlondon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by candycane View Post
    Lordy, lordy, why DID you direct me to that website!! I feel a wine o clock spend coming on :mysmilie_17:

CC
    Hee hee. That website is dangerous - one of my best finds but worst in relation to my pocket :mysmilie_17: Hope wine o'clock wasn't too costly :mysmilie_15:
    Likes candycane, maymorganlondon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

https://www.yankeebundles.com/produc...le-small-jars/

I just bought these (amongst other things!) which will be 6 small pressies for just £3 each - postage was free, random selection of candles. Ideal for nephew's girlfriend, secret santa, Mr CC's sisters, local barmaid (yes, really). Tons of bargains on this site. I also liked the Christmas crackers with 4 votives for £5.

CC
    Thanks Mollie , MrMarple thanked for this post
    Likes boffy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks CC, I've just bought those crackers. I signed up first so got 5% discount as well so 20 votives for £19.00 is an absolute bargain.

I bought three of these last week for Christmas gifts (I can highly recommend them as well), so the crackers will go very nicely with them

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Yankee-Ca...0AAOSwvR5Z6LCQ
    Likes Mollie , candycane liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Iíve had some amazing deals from Yankee Bundles (also known as My Planet and The Wax Outlet), some from them direct but mostly via Amazon, eBay and Groupon. I really like some of the sets they do with Yankee original accessories - I think Iíve banged on about, I mean posted several on here. At the end of last year, I got a couple of different sets of six Yankee glazed ceramic votive holders and six votives for £10, the sort of set QVC would no doubt sell for about £35 plus postage. They also do quite nice sets of three or four large jars which only work out around £12 each.

https://www.groupon.co.uk/deals/yank...-large-jars-25

Itís all a bit addictive!
    Thanks Totally Loopy Lou , llloyd thanked for this post
    Likes candycane, Mollie liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Yankee Bundle reduced advent calendar for only £13 and I think it's free postage as I ordered a candle at just £6 over the weekend and postage was zero. Good chance to buy if you wanted this.

https://www.yankeebundles.com/produc...eid=580417c3c2

CC
    Likes AndiK liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Okay, things are getting out of control here in Marple Towers. I’d never heard of YankeeBundles before this thread and I find myself waiting for the deal of the day email every morning since I signed up for them and I’ve flaming bought four different offers in the last 10 days or so. And then I wonder why people at work say I must be addicted to online shopping :-)
    Likes Mollie , AndiK , candycane, llloyd liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MrMarple View Post
    Okay, things are getting out of control here in Marple Towers. Iíd never heard of YankeeBundles before this thread and I find myself waiting for the deal of the day email every morning since I signed up for them and Iíve flaming bought four different offers in the last 10 days or so. And then I wonder why people at work say I must be addicted to online shopping :-)
    Ha ha! I used to be like that. I must have spent hundreds with them in their various guises over the past few years. You will get over it eventually, even if only partly! I still buy the odd thing but I realised you donít need as many holders and other accessories, never mind actual candles, as I have accumulated in their sets. Lovely things though and some great, great bargains. (My Yankee purchases from QVC went right down when I discovered them.) Iím still hankering after a lantern.

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry to make these worse (harder!) for everyone but just got today’s email from Yankee bundles - and until midnight there are some extra discount codes...! ��

“Fancy a Discount? Save up to £20 on ANYTHING!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B9D3FFF8-EAEF-474B-9D4A-38169DFB88AF.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	20.2 KB 
ID:	18064

Hope that you can all read one of the attachments - few issues with uploading!

It’s £5 off £30 - code SAVE5
    £10 off £50 SAVE10
    £20 off £90 SAVE20

Ends tonight 21st November!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2BDEC815-E1E2-4614-9008-010B50EEB91D.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	11.8 KB 
ID:	18063  
    Thanks Mollie thanked for this post
    Likes AndiK liked this post