Yankee candle advent calendar

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mollie

Registered Shopper
Yankeebundles have the yankee advent calendar at £15,free p+p and if you buy 2 or more and enter code advent 2019 you get a further 10% off :mysmilie_3:

Lordy, lordy, why DID you direct me to that website!! I feel a wine o clock spend coming on :mysmilie_17:

CC

Lordy, lordy, why DID you direct me to that website!! I feel a wine o clock spend coming on :mysmilie_17:

CC

Hee hee. That website is dangerous - one of my best finds but worst in relation to my pocket :mysmilie_17: Hope wine o'clock wasn't too costly :mysmilie_15:

I’ve had some amazing deals from Yankee Bundles (also known as My Planet and The Wax Outlet), some from them direct but mostly via Amazon, eBay and Groupon. I really like some of the sets they do with Yankee original accessories - I think I’ve banged on about, I mean posted several on here. At the end of last year, I got a couple of different sets of six Yankee glazed ceramic votive holders and six votives for £10, the sort of set QVC would no doubt sell for about £35 plus postage. They also do quite nice sets of three or four large jars which only work out around £12 each.

https://www.groupon.co.uk/deals/yankee-candle-large-jars-25

It’s all a bit addictive!

Okay, things are getting out of control here in Marple Towers. I’d never heard of YankeeBundles before this thread and I find myself waiting for the deal of the day email every morning since I signed up for them and I’ve flaming bought four different offers in the last 10 days or so. And then I wonder why people at work say I must be addicted to online shopping :)

Okay, things are getting out of control here in Marple Towers. I’d never heard of YankeeBundles before this thread and I find myself waiting for the deal of the day email every morning since I signed up for them and I’ve flaming bought four different offers in the last 10 days or so. And then I wonder why people at work say I must be addicted to online shopping :)

Ha ha! I used to be like that. I must have spent hundreds with them in their various guises over the past few years. You will get over it eventually, even if only partly! I still buy the odd thing but I realised you don’t need as many holders and other accessories, never mind actual candles, as I have accumulated in their sets. Lovely things though and some great, great bargains. (My Yankee purchases from QVC went right down when I discovered them.) I’m still hankering after a lantern.

Sorry to make these worse (harder!) for everyone but just got today’s email from Yankee bundles - and until midnight there are some extra discount codes...! ��

“Fancy a Discount? Save up to £20 on ANYTHING!

B9D3FFF8-EAEF-474B-9D4A-38169DFB88AF.jpg

Hope that you can all read one of the attachments - few issues with uploading!

It’s £5 off £30 - code SAVE5
£10 off £50 SAVE10
£20 off £90 SAVE20

Ends tonight 21st November!

Attachments

• 2BDEC815-E1E2-4614-9008-010B50EEB91D.jpg
    2BDEC815-E1E2-4614-9008-010B50EEB91D.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 214
I am glad I am not alone! I went a bit beserk when I first discovered the website - which wasn't helped by my random purchases rarely containing any foody fragrances which I don't like so it didn't seem risky ordering. Now I try to be more controlled - but I even stock up on the car fragrances - my home has very few cupboards that dont have hanging car jars :mysmilie_17:

I am glad I am not alone! I went a bit beserk when I first discovered the website - which wasn't helped by my random purchases rarely containing any foody fragrances which I don't like so it didn't seem risky ordering. Now I try to be more controlled - but I even stock up on the car fragrances - my home has very few cupboards that dont have hanging car jars :mysmilie_17:

No you’re not alone! I’ve been relatively restrained so far - but since kind AndiK alerted me to the site, I’ve been sorely tempted! Just bought the Xmas cracker to try the shop. But bc I had got the recent Yankee TSV, I am doing well for candles at the moment..!

Wish you hadn’t told me that you didn’t get many foodie fragrances in your selections - I hate most of them too and that was what was preventing me risking it!! ;) Thought I’d end up with lots of vanilla or cake-y candles - yuck!

Latest posts

Back