http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.239594

Doll 10 TSV.jpg

Doll 10 6 Piece Hydralux Collection
Item Number: 239594
QVC Price £70.00
Todays Special Value Price £39.96
P&P £1.95

or 3 Easy Pays of £13.32

This six-piece collection from Doll 10 features a wonderful selection of make-up must-haves, including the brand new Hydragel Cheek and Highlight and OverARCHiever Precision Microblading Brow Pencil, plus HydraLux Foundation, HydraLux Concealer, Hydragel Lipstick and a Foundation Brush. Create a whole new make-up look and update your stash with this fabulous cosmetics collection.

*A great saving: If you were to buy this Doll 10 six-piece Hydralux Collection individually from QVC you’d pay £155, plus P&P. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £39.96, plus P&P, you’re saving £115.04.

Amazing arches - enhance the look of your brows in just a few strokes with the new OverARCHiever Precision Microblading Brow Pencil. This ultra-creamy pencil is ideal for spot filling sparse or over-tweezed areas and features an ultra-fine tip for adding detailed definition to your brows. Create natural-looking, hair-like strokes that won’t budge with this smudge-proof formula that offers precise application and glides on easily.

Get your glow on - the brand new Hydragel Cheek and Highlight doubles up as a flush of colour on your cheeks and a gorgeous glow too! Made with a natural pearl essence, this unique, non-drying formula offers a natural-looking lustre that won't settle into fine lines and wrinkles, giving you a radiant finish you’ll love.

Everything you need - including foundation, brush, concealer, and lipstick, plus innovative new products for your brows and cheeks, this collection truly features everything you need to create a gorgeous and glowing complexion that will help you to step out with confidence.

Contains:

1 x NEW OverARCHiever Precision Microblading Brow Pencil (0.14g) - in Universal (brown). A creamy brow pencil with a smudge-proof formula to help you create the ultimate customised shape
1 x NEW Hydragel Cheek and Highlight (4g) - in I Believe in Pink (dark pink). A gorgeous blush and highlighter in one, to leave you with a glowing complexion
1 x HydraLux Foundation (30ml) - in Fair, Light, Light/Medium, Medium, Tan or Deep. A lightweight foundation with a serum-like formula that glides onto your skin to give full coverage. Helps you achieve a fresher, smoother-looking complexion with a velvet finish on your skin
1 x HydraLux Concealer (6ml) - in Fair, Light, Light/Medium, Medium, Tan or Deep. A weightless, brightening formula that works to cover your skin's imperfections seamlessly and comes with a dual-ended brush. Achieve flawless coverage and give your complexion an air-brushed, perfected finish you'll love
1 x Hydragel Lipstick (3.3g) - in Good Vibes Only (dark nude pink). This ultra-light gel lipstick provides high-density colour and a hydrating finish
1 x No.11 Stippling Foundation Brush

How to use:

HydraLux Foundation

Dispense 1-2 pumps of foundation onto the back of your hand
Dab the brush into the foundation and apply in thin layers, starting in the centre of your face and sweeping outwards

HydraLux Concealer

Dot concealer directly under your eye and in the inner corner to conceal and brighten the eye area
Gently blend until you get even coverage
Also dot on blemishes, redness, or other skin imperfections

Hydragel Cheek and Highlight

The hydrating gel base allows for super hydration and all-day wear without settling into pores
Blend onto cheeks for a flush of luminous colour that stays true

OverARCHiever Precision Microblading Brow Pencil

Start with the retractable mechanical powder pencil; only twist up slightly at first
Begin applying onto the fullest part of your brow, and simply fill in your brows using short strokes
Turning the tip vertically allows you to draw individual hairs
When brows are defined to perfection, use the brush on the other end to groom the brows into place

Hydragel Lipstick

Finish with a luxurious application of Hydragel Lipstick
The plush formula provides long-wearing colour, comfort, and care with each swipe

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.239594

Was trying to do ml for ml but cannot get it to the £155 value as quoted.

As near as I can get it.

ml for ml

1 x NEW OverARCHiever Precision Microblading Brow Pencil (0.14g) - in Universal (brown). A creamy brow pencil with a smudge-proof formula to help you create the ultimate customised shape £25 cost £6.74
1 x NEW Hydragel Cheek and Highlight (4g) - in I Believe in Pink (dark pink). A gorgeous blush and highlighter in one, to leave you with a glowing complexion £19.50 cost £5.26
1 x HydraLux Foundation (30ml) - in Fair, Light, Light/Medium, Medium, Tan or Deep. A lightweight foundation with a serum-like formula that glides onto your skin to give full coverage. Helps you achieve a fresher, smoother-looking complexion with a velvet finish on your skin £36 ** cost £9.70
1 x HydraLux Concealer (6ml) - in Fair, Light, Light/Medium, Medium, Tan or Deep. A weightless, brightening formula that works to cover your skin's imperfections seamlessly and comes with a dual-ended brush. Achieve flawless coverage and give your complexion an air-brushed, perfected finish you'll love £29 cost £7.82
1 x Hydragel Lipstick (3.3g) - in Good Vibes Only (dark nude pink). This ultra-light gel lipstick provides high-density colour and a hydrating finish £17 cost £4.58
1 x No.11 Stippling Foundation Brush £29 (although if included with ** above costs £45 only) cost £7.81
Worth £155.50 (as close as I can get to £155 quoted) cost £41.91 incl p&p used in calculations.

Last edited:
Nobody talking about this? I must say, it’s rather same-old. I like Doll 10 but I have so much of all the items in the TSV. I got a shock when I looked in my stash of foundations this week as I’d just finished my everyday one and needed to start another. Oh dear :blush::blush:

I haven't tried this foundation, how does it compare to Hydragel? I always need the palest shade, even then some are too dark & yellow. The lipstick & blush look a bit cool & dark too, the brush looks nice....shouldn't be swayed by a brush!!

I haven't tried this foundation, how does it compare to Hydragel? I always need the palest shade, even then some are too dark & yellow. The lipstick & blush look a bit cool & dark too, the brush looks nice....shouldn't be swayed by a brush!!

I did a swatch comparison on a thread earlier this year, showing Fair and Light in both HydraGel and HydraLux. See below. Sadly, the photos came out badly in various lights so the shades are not true to life but you can at least see how much darker or more yellow Fair is in HydraLux compared with Fair in HydraGel. In each picture, the second blob from left is HydraGel Fair, the third is HydraLux Fair.

See Post #28

You'll need the fair,obvs; the Lux come up darker than the H.gel, but the concealer is super fair & has great reviews. Price of concealer & brush is more than whole tsv, so I'd buy for that alone & send rest back? Eyebrow looks V sim to the BEnefit precisely my brow.
Trying to be quick for you as it's about to sell out. Sorry for mess.

You'll need the fair,obvs; the Lux come up darker than the H.gel, but the concealer is super fair & has great reviews. Price of concealer & brush is more than whole tsv, so I'd buy for that alone & send rest back? Eyebrow looks V sim to the BEnefit precisely my brow.
Trying to be quick for you as it's about to sell out. Sorry for mess.

I've purchased the light!!!! For the concealer mostly. The lippie looks dreadful, blush is questionable, but JF loves it!!!!
I can see most of this going back, but wanted to try the concealer for reasons above. Concerned it may irritate my eyes howevs. Perhaps I will find a concealer that finally works for my u/eyes without making everything worse, perhaps not.

Latest posts

Back