Buckley Camden bracelets        

Post Thanks / Like

Default Buckley Camden bracelets

Qvc have a set of 4 for 14.98 & 3.95 p&p

https://www.qvcuk.com/Buckley-London...6.html?sc=SRCH

However, direct from Buckley they are 10.50 for the set of 4, plus MSE have a code for 10 off a 15+ spend, MSE2019 , this code is available until 11:59 on 6th Nov.

I purchased 2 sets ,for little additions to my crackers, for 14.99 which included 3.99 p&p. I checked out as a guest rather than create an account.

https://www.buckleylondon.com/collec...den-collection

Nice little gifts, gift bags are available too at 99P.

Post Thanks / Like

I spotted the Martin Moneysaving code/deal and started looking at the Buckley website for my nieces. But I've never owned or seen any of their stuff...
    The reviews on QVC are often poor - but that mainly seems to be issues with their sliding and friendship bracelets.

The Camden bracelets do look pretty though and you've got a bargain there! ;)
    Thanks llloyd thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Totally Loopy Lou View Post
    I spotted the Martin Moneysaving code/deal and started looking at the Buckley website for my nieces. But I've never owned or seen any of their stuff...
    The reviews on QVC are often poor - but that mainly seems to be issues with their sliding and friendship bracelets.

The Camden bracelets do look pretty though and you've got a bargain there! ;)
    I have a few of their Sterling silver Bouton items and have been delighted with them. Also, had a couple of small bead bracelets from H&F last year in the sale, really pleased with those too.
    Thanks SisterBliss thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by llloyd View Post
    I have a few of their Sterling silver Bouton items and have been delighted with them. Also, had a couple of small bead bracelets from H&F last year in the sale, really pleased with those too.
    Some of the bouton rings are very cheaply priced - some @13gbp!
    I know nothing about jewels - must get a grown up book. Help llloyd - re rings....those coloured stones are glass right? so everyone will know...? I'm dithering...bleeeee.

Loads on site - I'll get nothing done at this rate & it's all your fault, as usual!

Post Thanks / Like

I`ve had a few things from Buckley bought in their sales. I tend to save them as small Christmas gifts. I had a delivery just a few days ago and got a ring, a pendant and also some earrings in their sale , all for around 20 and they were offering free delivery with a code I found on their facebook page. The code has since expired sadly.
    Here`s the link to their sales items which someone may find useful especially if you use the code llloyd has given above.
    https://www.buckleylondon.com/costume-jewellery-sale
    Thanks llloyd thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SisterBliss View Post
    Some of the bouton rings are very cheaply priced - some @13gbp!
    I know nothing about jewels - must get a grown up book. Help llloyd - re rings....those coloured stones are glass right? so everyone will know...? I'm dithering...bleeeee.

Loads on site - I'll get nothing done at this rate & it's all your fault, as usual!
    Some of the rings are stackers so will need 2 or 3 together. A lot of sizes not available, so need to check first. I think their silver jewellery is very well made & boxed beautifully.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for that. Was looking for a couple Cheepo pieces for holidays. Managed to get some in Sale.
    Likes boffy , llloyd liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

look far better than the Lola Rose offerings

Post Thanks / Like

My 2 sets of Camden bracelets have just arrived. The set of 4 comes boxed, however inside the box there are 4 organza little drawstring bags with the Buckley logo written on it. Brilliant, for 1.87 each (due to MSE code) I can add them to my crackers, so a beauty gift & a bracelet each.
    Hope my friends like them.
    Thanks Akimbo thanked for this post
    Likes SisterBliss liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Just had a email from Buckley

This weekend all jewellery on our site is included in our 3 for 2 deal! Mix and match to get the cheapest item free at checkout.

Offer ends midnight Sunday 10th November.