Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Cozee Home Set TSV 02/12/19
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.808949

Cozee Home TSV 1.jpg

Cozee Home TSV 2.jpg

Cozee Home TSV 3.jpg

Cozee Home TSV 4.jpg

Cozee Home TSV 5.jpg

I thought it must be one of each pattern in the same colour but it just says ”set” so maybe not?

Cozee Home Set of 2 Faux Mink & Velvetsoft Embossed Duvet Sets
Item Number: 808949
P&P £5.95
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.808949

Single QVC Price £81 Todays Special Value Price £66

Double QVC Price £93 Todays Special Value Price £78

Single QVC Price £108 Todays Special Value Price £90

Single QVC Price £114 Todays Special Value Price £96

This eight-piece collection from Cozee Home includes two duvet sets embossed with two different designs, one striped and one floral, each consisting of a duvet cover and two pillowcases with a faux mink reverse and Velvetsoft face, along with a faux mink fitted sheet. Soft, versatile and easy to care for, this fantastic collection gives you everything you need to create multiple new bedroom looks, or it's perfect for splitting up and gifting - one for you, one for someone else.

Two sets, two designs - update your bedroom and a guest bedroom or change up your bedroom look as often as you want with the two different designs. One of the duvet sets contains a duvet cover and two pillowcases embossed with contemporary variegated stripes on the front and a block colour reverse. The other set contains the same, but the embossed face is an oversized botanical design instead, giving you two contrasting looks. Both sets also include a block colour fitted sheet.

Soft and plush - boasting two of Cozee Home's bestselling fabrications, faux mink and Velvetsoft, this duvet collection will help you to create a warm and snug sleeping environment that's perfect for the winter months. Faux mink has a flat pile for a smooth finish that gives it a gorgeous lustre and shine, while Velvetsoft has a mid-length pile for a plush finish that is velvety soft to touch.

A shade for everyone - both duvet sets in the collection come in the same colour and there is an excellent range to choose from. For fans of neutral tones, the sophisticated shades of Silver Grey, Rose Smoke or Charcoal will be ideal, whereas the rich colours of Shriaz Wine, Teal and Violet Dusk are perfect for adding a pop of colour to your bedroom.

Press stud fastenings on duvet covers
100% polyester
Machine washable at 30C

Single option contains:

2 x duvet cover - with an embossed pattern on face and plain reverse
2 x pillowcases - with an embossed pattern on face and plain reverse
2 x fitted sheets - plain

Double, King and Super King options contain:

2 x duvet cover - with an embossed pattern on face and plain reverse
4 x pillowcases - with an embossed pattern on face and plain reverse
2 x fitted sheets - plain

Colour options:

Silver Grey
Charcoal Grey
Shiraz Wine
Rose Smoke
Teal
Violet Dusk

Measurements (l x w):
Duvet cover:

Single: 135cm x 200cm (53" x 79")
Double: 200cm x 200cm (79" x 79")
King: 220cm x 230cm (87" x 91")
Super King: 220cm x 260cm (87" x 102")

Fitted sheet:

Single: 190cm x 90cm + 38cm (75" x 35" + 15")
Double: 190cm x 135cm + 38cm (75" x 53" + 15")
King: 200cm x 150cm + 38cm (79" x 59" + 15")
Super King: 200cm x 183cm + 38cm (79" x 72" + 15")

Pillowcases: 75cm x 50cm (29.5" x 20")

The price above will initially display the lowest and highest priced options. The price for your choice will be shown once you select your preferred option.

All measurements are approximate

Initially it was said a choice of 2 colours, so I thought you could pick, but then the wrapped gift set was shown, and it became clear its the same colour but a set in stripe and a set in floral. Why would anyone want 2 sets of the same colour ??

(is it me or does the woman guest always look a disaster with her lank hair and weird dress sense)

Initially it was said a choice of 2 colours, so I thought you could pick, but then the wrapped gift set was shown, and it became clear its the same colour but a set in stripe and a set in floral. Why would anyone want 2 sets of the same colour ??

(is it me or does the woman guest always look a disaster with her lank hair and weird dress sense)

it was never going to be a choice of 2 it was always going to be both sets in a similar colour way & youd be surprised this is the most popular way to buy it & i personally dont think what a guest wears or looks like is a factor in it at all & in fact i find that rather disrespectful & nasty

I've just bought two sets of bed linen, same colour, different design because we recently gave our bedroom a makeover & I wanted the bed linen to be the accent colour in the room. Sorry, that sounds so pretentious & 'designer'... It's defo not just you, I think she always looks pallid & a tad tatty.

it was never going to be a choice of 2 it was always going to be both sets in a similar colour way & youd be surprised this is the most popular way to buy it & i personally dont think what a guest wears or looks like is a factor in it at all & in fact i find that rather disrespectful & nasty

Please remember this forum allows comment on all things shopping telly and that includes presenters and guests. You might not like people commenting on presenters/guests but please do not attack a fellow forum member for doing so.

Please remember this forum allows comment on all things shopping telly and that includes presenters and guests. You might not like people commenting on presenters/guests but please do not attack a fellow forum member for doing so.

Thanks Sazza, one of the many great things about this forum is the freedom to be negative without being called out on it, or as you say attacked for it, so thanks again for the excellent monitoring job you do :mysmilie_508:

Thank you for the information SCW.

You have every right to call me what you think - in your personal opinion, and I would defend your right to do so, however remember, its not a one way street. Much worse has been said about all the presenters (and others) on this Forum in the lifetime of this site.

I would also add that most celebrities/politicians/royalty etc etc have unflattering comments made about them on a daily basis in the press - so, with your analogy, I suppose all the professional journalists and columnists making these remarks are also 'disrespectful and nasty'. Its life, - we have to live with it.

And I STILL believe that the Cozee Home guest could smarten herself up, after all, she's an invited guest into my living room.

Thank you for the information SCW.

You have every right to call me what you think - in your personal opinion, and I would defend your right to do so, however remember, its not a one way street. Much worse has been said about all the presenters (and others) on this Forum in the lifetime of this site.

I would also add that most celebrities/politicians/royalty etc etc have unflattering comments made about them on a daily basis in the press - so, with your analogy, I suppose all the professional journalists and columnists making these remarks are also 'disrespectful and nasty'. Its life, - we have to live with it.

And I STILL believe that the Cozee Home guest could smarten herself up, after all, she's an invited guest into my living room.

i will apologise to you if you thought i was attacking you as i wasnt attacking anyone,

what i meant was to me & many many other people its about the product & what the guest/presenter says about it is much more important than what they are wearing or what they look like

i will apologise to you if you thought i was attacking you as i wasnt attacking anyone,

what i meant was to me & many many other people its about the product & what the guest/presenter says about it is much more important than what they are wearing or what they look like

I disagree, calling someone’s comment “nasty” is indeed attacking, and also on shopping telly what the guest/presenter looks like is all part a the sales package, for example, Chloe Everton selling hair products who looks like she’s been dragged through a hedge backwards or in this case Deborah Leigh, basically if they can’t make the effort to be presentable then why should they get your money?

Latest posts

Back