It's taken me a while...but Eureka! I've found it!

Post Thanks / Like

Default It's taken me a while...but Eureka! I've found it!

TJC is now my "go to" channel...this is not because I'm remotely interested in buying jewellery, though some of it is tempting..It's the other crap they sell. It's all the random low end crap that the sit ups used to sell. I used to love watching sit ups for that reason, questionable fragrances, cheap handbags, scarves, ornaments..listening to all the high end spiel they used to come out with....eg the scarf that'll give you the look and feel of Hermes, nobody will tell the difference unless you tell them..that sort of thing! The smart watch for 19.99 but if you look a bit closer that's how much you'd have to pay per month for 4 months...Wrong I know, but I've missed all those shenanigans, wrong because they're trying to hoodwink people..but entertainment wise..oh so right! Even got some of the old presenters..Good old frumpy tilt head for a start! By the look of this forum I've been missing out for a very long time. Now to make sure I don't actually start buying things!

Post Thanks / Like

Definitely a good watch for a laugh, cos the trickery's hilarious! They were flogging a Balmain designer bag, they urged us to checkout Balmain's website to see the prices of their high end perfumes handbags and skincare etc. ..then showed a screenshot of a very mundane black Balmain tote bag with a price tag of over 700. He said we're not going to "auction this" we've been given a price were going to sell it for.....199! Then quickly he said "No, 29.99"! I'm thinking this is a bit weird ..but when he showed a close up it was printed with BALMAIN with the word parfums printed underneath. I immediately get to thinking, I'm sure Balmain bags do not have the word parfums printed on...it says "Paris"..wonder why this is..and then I twigged! These bags are obviously left over stock from some kind of promotion they had on perfume or skincare..you know the ones...buy 2 products from our range and get a free holdall, which will basically be any old cheap bag, or umbrella or whatever with their name printed on it..a probably not worth a fraction of the 29.99 they're asking for it. I'm sure a lot of unsuspecting folks think they're getting an absolute steal with this bag, and they're getting a designer bag. To be fair they did tell us it that it wasn't leather..No wonder they didn't have a starting price...as the damn thing was obviously a freebie in its past life. These channels will try anything!
    Likes dollydimple liked this post

3. <