Nails Inc TSV 03/12/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Nails Inc 7 Piece Nail Your Fortune Only Wearing Nails Inc Collection TSV 03/12/19
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.240171

Contains

All Eyes On You Tonight
Cancel All Plans Its a No Show
Get Ready To Dazzle
Lucks Coming Your Way
Start Dreaming Big
Time To Pop The Champagne
We See Healthy Nails In Your Future

Nails Inc TSV 1.jpg

Nails Inc TSV 2.jpg

Nails Inc TSV 3.jpg

Very nice set but I know without looking that I already own very similar polishes. Is it just me, but I always prefer creme colours by Nails Inc; their pearl or metallic shimmer finishes don't seem to work as well on my nails as OPI or Leighton Denny's?

Anyone else still missing likkle Leighton?

Very nice set but I know without looking that I already own very similar polishes. Is it just me, but I always prefer creme colours by Nails Inc; their pearl or metallic shimmer finishes don't seem to work as well on my nails as OPI or Leighton Denny's?

I miss Leighton. Wonder what he is up to now.

I miss Leighton. Wonder what he is up to now.

I miss LD too. I used to love those shows. Never missed an LD TSV for about 4 years.

The last few years, Nails Inc has been my preferred brand. And their plain glossy cremes are fabulous. I find the metallics by most brands flake off my nails in no time.

Not buying this TSV. It’s not bad but I have enough, even after several years of almost abstinence (just ones in beauty boxes, etc).

I am not buying either. As others have said I too probably have the same colours already. Looks nice though.

It’s probably a god job I’m off on my holiday that day as I’d have bought it even though I have far too many to even count and I only paint nails on odd occasions now. I keep buying to tempt me to keep nails polished.

loved his stuff and he was sooo funny at the Beauty bash nice chap

I was tempted by this and did wonder about as a gift for one of my teenaged nieces - but last year I got her the Ciate advent calendar (half price!) so she’ll prob not need any nail things for a while!

Plus 2 years ago, my sister in law bought me an Essie Gel Couture duo. And last Christmas another of the base colours. I really like it and wonder if I should stick with that brand/range for now IF I want another colour....

Also my newish carer hopeless at nails and I can’t really do my own these days esp not my feet so all in all no excuses to buy any!!

There we go talked myself out of the TSV! ;)

I was tempted by this and did wonder about as a gift for one of my teenaged nieces - but last year I got her the Ciate advent calendar (half price!) so she’ll prob not need any nail things for a while!

Plus 2 years ago, my sister in law bought me an Essie Gel Couture duo. And last Christmas another of the base colours. I really like it and wonder if I should stick with that brand/range for now IF I want another colour....

Also my newish carer hopeless at nails and I can’t really do my own these days esp not my feet so all in all no excuses to buy any!!

There we go talked myself out of the TSV! ;)

Attagirl! You are getting very good at the talking yourself out of it thing!

Nails Inc 7 Piece Nail Your Fortune Collection & Gift Box

Single
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.240171

Auto-Delivery
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.241172

QVC Price £46.00
Todays Special Value Price £29.98
P&P £1.95

Discover the seven-piece Nail Your Fortune collection from Nails Inc, featuring the brand new Base Glow Base Coat and six beautiful shades of nail lacquers, all presented in a fun "fortune-telling" gift box. With a selection of stylish shades perfect for the festive period, this nail edit will help to keep your mani looking fresh and bang on-trend for the season.

Lay the base - meet the newest member of the Nails Inc family, Base Glow Base Coat. Infused with hyaluronic acid, this base coat works to create the appearance of smooth, moisturised nails while also helping to lock down your nail colour for a long-lasting look.

Ahead of the crowd - the shades of nail lacquer included in this collection are currently only available at QVC, meaning you'll be among the first to get your hands on these gorgeous colours!

Nailing winter trends - this nail edit features everything from a high-shine glitter shade to timeless reds that'll kit out your stash for the season. Try a blush pink or dark plum for a classic colour, opt for metallic red, gold or rose gold if you're after an on-trend style, or for an all-out party look, go for multi-coloured sparkle.

The perfect present - if you're after an unforgettable gift for a beauty-mad loved one, this collection will make a welcome addition to any Christmas stocking. As it's already charmingly presented, all you need to do is add a gift tag.

Stay stocked up for the season - by selecting the Auto Delivery option, you will receive six different shades plus Nails Inc's Nailpure Long Wear Top Coat in 90 days' time to give your manicure a New Year refresh, all at the same amazing price.

Contains:

1 x NEW Base Glow Base Coat (14ml) - working to prep your nails ready for a layer of colour, this base coat promotes a durable and long-wearing manicure
1 x That Lucky Dress nail lacquer (14ml) - rich, deep plum
1 x Shooting for the Moon nail lacquer (14ml) - metallic rose gold
1 x Totally Spellbound nail lacquer (14ml) - dazzling glitter shade
1 x Success Suits You nail lacquer (14ml) - metallic gold
1 x Seriously Superstitions nail lacquer (14ml) - shimmering classic red
1 x Duvet Day nail lacquer (14ml) - universally flattering blush pink
1 x gift box

Auto Delivery collection:

1 x Nailpure Long Wear Top Coat (14ml) - boasting an oxygen resin-infused formula, this top coat helps you to achieve a high shine and long-lasting manicure
1 x Born to Sparkle nail lacquer (14ml) - sparkling chunky glitter shade
1 x Bauble Bauble Baby nail lacquer (14ml) - bright violet
1 x Let’s Get Fizzical nail lacquer (14ml) - metallic silver
1 x Casual Dress Up bail lacquer (14ml) - flattering grey-toned nude
1 x On My Wish List Nail lacquer (14ml) - timeless red
1 x Drink Bubbles Wear Sparkles nail lacquer (14ml) - gorgeous blue

Delivery to UK mainland only

On a related subject, can anyone recommend a good, effective but not too harsh nail polish remover? I mean the regular liquid type, not the sponge dip pots, although I do use those sometimes, if I’ve just got a couple of nails to re-do. I’ve been using Leighton Denny Essential Remover the past several years and stocked up a while back when M&S had an offer, but M&S, John Lewis, Lookfantastic, even eBay seem not to have it any more. It’s still available from LD direct but I wonder for how much longer. QVC have big bottles by Orly and OPI (both £16) - are they any good? Any others recommended out there?

Latest posts

Back