New presenter

Thread: New presenter

Post Thanks / Like

Default New presenter

There was a new lady presenting fashion this morning at 8:00 o'clock is she replacing anybody? just like Rob Locke is he replacing anybody? we can only hoper tho Rob is atrocious
    Likes Lemonpop liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Maybe it was the 'Proskins expert' Jess you saw? She presents now. Slim, long hair.

3. <
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mommabear View Post
    Maybe it was the 'Proskins expert' Jess you saw? She presents now. Slim, long hair.
    Could be, thx

Post Thanks / Like

Not watched much QVC lately but caught a look at the Skechers show this afternoon. Considering all the "magical" beauty products they sell JR looked dreadful. I know she has health issues but I can give her 6 years and look a lot better.
    Likes Twilight liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpop View Post
    Not watched much QVC lately but caught a look at the Skechers show this afternoon. Considering all the "magical" beauty products they sell JR looked dreadful. I know she has health issues but I can give her 6 years and look a lot better.
    She looked awful. The combination of dark hair that was too long & a dark navy blouse made her look washed out, her trousers weren't a good fit &, as usual, she was wearing those ugly shoes/sandals/orthopedic boots. Her under eyes looked very puffy but I seem to remember her saying about this issue years ago & I think she needs a different foundation & warmer lippy. She didn't look much better when she was on a couple of hours earlier with Kim M & the jumpsuit really emphasised her tum.

Likes Evie , candycane, Lemonpop liked this post