Elemis TSV 05/12/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thats the thing Akimbo, the 'sets' always contain a couple of items we might use, but the rest is 'padding' and are inevitably the super size.

Donna - I did see a difference in the morning after using Matrix, but thats the thing with Elemis (and other brands), the products I find work - like Matrix/Eye Serum/Throat balm, are rarely if ever included in the presentation sets, but always loads of cleansing balms/makeup remover/etc which no doubt cost 2p a bucketful to make.

I'm not paying that sort of money for eyemake up remover, I don't care how nicely packaged or how fancy the name is.

Has the Night Matrix cream been removed from the presentation sets ? its not been seen (I don't think) for quite a while, yet its the one product that actually works for me.

I don't understand how something (matrix) that works so well and would probably sell really well doesn't appear more often - same as the Decleor balms. The Night Matrix is a genius product and the Decleor balms are the next best thing for me. I always think the really good products just get dumped and I don't know why? The Decleor neck serum and the JW Diamond neck cream to name two.

CC

I find it strange too CC. All the reviews on Q's w/site rave about Matrix, yet there are only 2 sets that include it on the site, and the standalone price is so high its better to buy the sets.

I wonder is it because it is more expensive or a newer product and Elemis making a smaller 30mls size for QVC? We all know that QVC always wants the 30mls sizes only in the duos or sets they sell.

Alison and Keeley said that this is the February TSV brought forward so there won't be a February TSV this time.

I find it strange too CC. All the reviews on Q's w/site rave about Matrix, yet there are only 2 sets that include it on the site, and the standalone price is so high its better to buy the sets.

I wouldn't dream of paying £90 or so for the Matrix but I can usually find it on Ebay for around £30 delivered. I still think that's a lot for such a small amount of product but it is good.

CC

Alison and Keeley said that this is the February TSV brought forward so there won't be a February TSV this time.

there is still the tsv on the 16th of feb as its that peptide one but this tsv has always been in the scheudled for today

If that is case they will have meant the February TSV is normally Pro-Collagen Definition but this time it won't be.

I wouldn't dream of paying £90 or so for the Matrix but I can usually find it on Ebay for around £30 delivered. I still think that's a lot for such a small amount of product but it is good.

CC

I've just checked a few sites, and the 50ml size Matrix is £145, so it makes better sense to buy a couple of 'sets' at under £45, and get 2 x 30ml sizes plus extra bits for £90 ! Although I have seen a 50ml on ebay for £40, which sounds too good to be true.

I'm a bit reticent at buying beauty products from ebay, as you hear such tales about fake goods. What's anyone else's experience ?

I've picked up quite a bit of Elemis (face and body)on ebay, and have been really pleased with the goods and the prices.

I always buy from someone who has good feedback. Also, ebay have a policy that you can return an item if you don't get what you ordered. I imagine this would cover fake goods, if you felt you had been sold a pup.

I've also bought some sbc, and have had no problems with these.

Well, they never give a proper use by date on the products which is the vague 6/12/18/24/36 months. I was told these actually mean once opened? How long has it been since it left the manufactor who mixed and potted it?

I have a salon size Pro-Collagen Face Mask I bought on eBay two years ago and only opened a few months ago it is still perfect and after using no different than the sample I was given which was supposed to be new stock.

Unless it has split or smells weird nothing wrong with using moisturizers or masks. The truth is if you are expecting some wonder product that the ingredients are really going to do something no it won't. SPF is really the only true anti-aging ingredient. A moisturiser will moisturiser simple of course you will look better using compared to someone who does not.

Well, they never give a proper use by date on the products which is the vague 6/12/18/24/36 months. I was told these actually mean once opened? How long has it been since it left the manufactor who mixed and potted it?

I have a salon size Pro-Collagen Face Mask I bought on eBay two years ago and only opened a few months ago it is still perfect and after using no different than the sample I was given which was supposed to be new stock.

Unless it has split or smells weird nothing wrong with using moisturizers or masks. The truth is if you are expecting some wonder product that the ingredients are really going to do something no it won't. SPF is really the only true anti-aging ingredient. A moisturiser will moisturiser simple of course you will look better using compared to someone who does not.

Yes, when the number (of months) is next to the image of a little pot with the lid up, I take it to mean life after opening but we really need to know the manufacturing date and how long from manufacture it is good for, especially if the life of the active ingredients is short or there’s a real risk in using aged products. I do take heart from what some of you are saying, though, as I’m terrible for storing things for a long time before using them.

Yes, the little pot lid up. The only company I actually remember putting real 100% use by dates was Decleor some years back then they moved to the x months same as other brands. Julique the Oz company still do as I have seen some of their stuff in TKMaxx with use by 9/20 on them.

Don't forget QVC are supposed to organize TSVs a year in advance so who is to say the company Elemis etc haven't just used up older stock for the TSVs?

Latest posts

Back