Elemis TSV 05/12/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I will say the face creams are 30mls each, the serum will be 15mls which I believe is the normal size. The Micellar looks normal size and not supersize.

The pro def creams are rubbish & roll off. I'm guessing this is an 'emergency' substitute for another TSV, as unless the formula has massively changed the fans won't like this. Wonder if Keels will be over? Her absence will, I feel, confirm my suspiscions.

The pro def creams are rubbish & roll off. I'm guessing this is an 'emergency' substitute for another TSV, as unless the formula has massively changed the fans won't like this. Wonder if Keels will be over? Her absence will, I feel, confirm my suspiscions.

its not it was acutally scheduled to be one & as far as i know Keeley will be here for it

ml for ml

Elemis Cleansing Micellar Water 200ml £26 qvc cost £9.16

Elemis Pro-Collagen Definition Face & Neck Serum 15ml £46 qvc cost £16.20

Elemis Pro-Definition Day Cream 30ml £55 qvc cost £19.37

Elemis Pro-Definition Night Cream 30ml £63 qvc cost £22.18

Total Worth £190 cost (rumoured as per SCW) £66.91 incl p&p used in calculations.

I have just had a word with myself and invoked the image of Nanny McFee. I have a ton of Micellar water as when I went to Boots the Bioderma one recommended on here was 3 for 2, and I am not short of serums of which there are two in the Decleor. So I must just save my money for the Decleor (and hopefully, late MB one).

Elemis Pro-Collagen Definition Lift and Redefine 4 Piece Collection
Item Number 240863
QVC Price £85.00
TSV Price £64.96
P&P £1.95

This four-piece Elemis skincare collection features a selection of products from the Pro-Collagen Definition range designed to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, plus a Cleansing Micellar Water to cleanse and clarify your skin, and a silver bag ideal for gifting. Target visible signs of ageing and give skin a radiant glow with the help of this complete skincare routine from Elemis.

*A great saving: : if you were to buy this Elemis four-piece Pro-Collagen Definition Collection individually from QVC you’d pay £190, plus P&P. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £64.96, plus P&P, you’re saving £125.04.

From the experts at Elemis - with over 25 years' experience in developing skincare treatments, Elemis take pride in creating products that will help to target your various complexion concerns and leave you feeling more confident.

Complete skincare regime - this collection offers a full skincare routine that is easy to integrate into your daily beauty regime. Cleanse your skin morning and evening with the Cleansing Micellar Water, following with two pumps of the Face & Neck Serum, and finishing with the Day or Night Cream depending on whether it's morning or evening.

Get to know Pro-Collagen Definition - utilising advanced ingredients and plant extracts, Elemis' Pro-Collagen Definition range is designed to focus on advanced signs of ageing, working to help visibly smooth, tighten and firm your skin.

The gift of great skin - complete with a silver zipped cosmetics bag, this collection is ready for presenting to a friend or family member at Christmas, a birthday or just because. Go on, treat them!

Stock up on luxe skincare - select our Auto Delivery option and receive this collection again in 60 days at today’s incredible price.

Contains:

1 x Cleansing Micellar Water (200ml) - a clarifying micellar water, formulated to effectively remove make-up and the daily build-up of skin pollutants to help reveal a clear, radiant complexion. Perfect for a quick cleanse morning and night, or the first step in your double cleansing routine
1 x Pro-Collagen Definition Face & Neck Serum (15ml) - a hydrating serum that helps to decrease the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, promoting skin elasticity and reducing the appearance of uneven skin tone
1 x Pro-Collagen Definition Day Cream (30ml) - works to plump and tighten the appearance of the skin, for a more radiant look. Formulated with sweet iris, Chinese hibiscus and arjuna bark extract
1 x Pro-Collagen Definition Night Cream (30ml) - helps firm the appearance of the skin. Contains a blend of gardenia, arjuna and lupin
1 x silver zipped cosmetics bag

https://www.qvcuk.com/Elemis-Pro-Co...define-4-Piece-Collection.product.240863.html

Auto Delivery
Item Number 241197
https://www.qvcuk.com/Elemis-Pro-Co...define-4-Piece-Collection.product.241197.html

Last edited:
Elemis Pro-Collagen Definition Lift & Redefine 4 Piece Collection
Item Number: 240863
QVC Price £85.00
Todays Special Value Price £64.96
P&P £1.95

This four-piece Elemis skincare collection features a selection of products from the Pro-Collagen Definition range designed to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, plus a Cleansing Micellar Water to cleanse and clarify your skin, and a silver bag ideal for gifting. Target visible signs of ageing and give skin a radiant glow with the help of this complete skincare routine from Elemis.

*A great saving: : if you were to buy this Elemis four-piece Pro-Collagen Definition Collection individually from QVC you’d pay £190, plus P&P. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £64.96, plus P&P, you’re saving £125.04.

From the experts at Elemis - with over 25 years' experience in developing skincare treatments, Elemis take pride in creating products that will help to target your various complexion concerns and leave you feeling more confident.

Complete skincare regime - this collection offers a full skincare routine that is easy to integrate into your daily beauty regime. Cleanse your skin morning and evening with the Cleansing Micellar Water, following with two pumps of the Face & Neck Serum, and finishing with the Day or Night Cream depending on whether it's morning or evening.

Get to know Pro-Collagen Definition - utilising advanced ingredients and plant extracts, Elemis' Pro-Collagen Definition range is designed to focus on advanced signs of ageing, working to help visibly smooth, tighten and firm your skin.

The gift of great skin - complete with a silver zipped cosmetics bag, this collection is ready for presenting to a friend or family member at Christmas, a birthday or just because. Go on, treat them!

Stock up on luxe skincare - select our Auto Delivery option and receive this collection again in 60 days at today’s incredible price.

Contains:

1 x Cleansing Micellar Water (200ml) - a clarifying micellar water, formulated to effectively remove make-up and the daily build-up of skin pollutants to help reveal a clear, radiant complexion. Perfect for a quick cleanse morning and night, or the first step in your double cleansing routine
1 x Pro-Collagen Definition Face & Neck Serum (15ml) - a hydrating serum that helps to decrease the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, promoting skin elasticity and reducing the appearance of uneven skin tone
1 x Pro-Collagen Definition Day Cream (30ml) - works to plump and tighten the appearance of the skin, for a more radiant look. Formulated with sweet iris, Chinese hibiscus and arjuna bark extract
1 x Pro-Collagen Definition Night Cream (30ml) - helps firm the appearance of the skin. Contains a blend of gardenia, arjuna and lupin
1 x silver zipped cosmetics bag

How to use:
Cleansing Micellar Water:

Use morning and evening
Soak a cotton pad and gently wipe over your face and eyes

Face & Neck Serum:

Use day and night before a moisturiser
Apply one to two pumps and massage upwards over the face, neck and décolleté
Allow a few minutes before applying other skincare products

Day Cream:

Using your fingers, apply this cream to cleansed, dry skin every morning
Massage it in until it is completely absorbed

Night Cream:

Apply a pea-sized amount to cleansed skin every evening
Warm between the palms and smooth over the face
Avoid direct contact with eyes

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.240863

For anyone who has not tried pro definition before : I had a sample of the night cream, it dried down to the smell of LE skin repair, which is a smell I can't stand.

It lingered even after I washed it off, really nauseating.....but then I can't cope with certain scents, they can cause migraines.

For anyone who has not tried pro definition before : I had a sample of the night cream, it dried down to the smell of LE skin repair, which is a smell I can't stand.

It lingered even after I washed it off, really nauseating.....but then I can't cope with certain scents, they can cause migraines.

I can't stand the smell of the Liz Earle skin repair cream...Avon did a 99p moisturiser that smelled exactly the same really put me off

I agree CG it's a horrible smell ��

I'm not paying that sort of money for eyemake up remover, I don't care how nicely packaged or how fancy the name is.

Has the Night Matrix cream been removed from the presentation sets ? its not been seen (I don't think) for quite a while, yet its the one product that actually works for me.

brissles they only seem to put a night cream in TSVs like twice a year or something. Keeley mentioned early in the year there would not be a night cream in a TSV for the rest of the year. I bought the kit in the fancy navy case earlier in the year as others did when on offer. It had the Night Matrix which I have not actually started using yet, so will be interesting to see how it compares to the normal PC night cream?

I cannot use the Micellar stuff as it has rose in it and when I tried a sample my eye area went red.

I didn't rate the Elemis micellar liquid; the Decleor one or the cheapy Garnier one is more effective. Plus my Elemis one started to smell "off" before I'd finished it even though I was using it far more liberally. I bet it costs pennies to make (regardless what Keeley would have us believe); it's just padding to boost the perceived value imho.

Latest posts

Back