11/11/19 - 17/11/19 Big Deals

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Kim & Co Galaxy Foil Print Brazil Jersey Cross Over Jumpsuit in Regular & Petite

Liz Earle 4 Pieceiece Captivate Your Senses Fragrance Face & Body Gift Set

Neom 3 Piece Luxury Home Layering set

Simple Human Sensor 5 x Magnifying Vanity Mirror with Tru Lux Technology

Kim & Co Galaxy Foil Print Brazil Jersey Cross Over Jumpsuit in Regular & Petite

These look nice....Could the LE be a fragrance one?

Wasn't someone (Brissles) saying that foil jumpsuit isn't good? If it's the one I think, it's been around for ages...Perhaps just reformulated in 2 leg lengths for the deal.....

Deets Super, Deets!

Last edited by a moderator:
its a nice jumpsuit looks beautiful even but not for £60.00 M&S in the sale £20.00 and even cheaper

The black one's OK but not for me. I think all Kim's prices are huge now, £60-70 for a dress, £40+ for a top and even the little shrug things are a fortune.

CC

I prefer the shape of this to last week's TSV jumpsuit, but the sparkle effect limits its usefulness. Still think I'd just look wrong in one of these so not tempted.

However I spotted a Kim Pleather jacket and also a long skirt in the Outlet which together with the postage* just pushed me over the Festive Find 10% off** threshold. I already have a croco pleather jacket which I wear often; it's definitely one of those fabrics that looks a bit naff on screen, but is surprisingly good to wear. Maybe I shouldn't dismiss Kim's individual fabrics or garments without trying them?

*won't be wearing them together, but will check the pockets for tea-bags and coconut mushrooms!

**not sure I'll find anything else to use the voucher though, though it lasts til the end of Jan 2020

I prefer the shape of this to last week's TSV jumpsuit, but the sparkle effect limits its usefulness. Still think I'd just look wrong in one of these so not tempted.

However I spotted a Kim Pleather jacket and also a long skirt in the Outlet which together with the postage* just pushed me over the Festive Find 10% off** threshold. I already have a croco pleather jacket which I wear often; it's definitely one of those fabrics that looks a bit naff on screen, but is surprisingly good to wear. Maybe I shouldn't dismiss Kim's individual fabrics or garments without trying them?

*won't be wearing them together, but will check the pockets for tea-bags and coconut mushrooms!

**not sure I'll find anything else to use the voucher though, though it lasts til the end of Jan 2020

Imagine a 'used' tissue in the pocket. Bleeeeerrrrr:mysmilie_13:

Liz Earle Captivate Your Senses Fragrance Face & Body 4 Piece Gift Collection Big Deal Price £56.97 + £1.95 post
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.239751

ml for ml

Contains:
1 x Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser (200ml) - multi award-winning, rich cream cleanser that works to swiftly removes daily grime and make-up to promote clean, soft and radiant skin. Enriched with rosemary and chamomile extract, eucalyptus essential oil and cocoa butter Direct from LE £28.50 with 2 cloths cost £14.29
1 x Orange Flower Body Wash (200ml) - with oats, yarrow, rose, scented geranium and natural vitamin E, this citrus-fresh body wash works to gently cleanse and moisturise to help leave your skin feeling smooth and hydrated Direct from LE £15 cost £7.52
1 x Nourishing Botanical Body Cream (200ml) - a fast-absorbing body cream designed to hydrate the skin, formulated with shea butter, avocado oil, vitamin E, sweet orange, lavender, rosemary and rose-scented geranium essential oils Direct from LE £20 cost £10.03
1 x Botanical Essence (50ml) - these delightful fragrances are made from a revitalising blend of naturally derived ingredients Direct from LE £54 cost £27.08
Worth from LE £117.50 cost £58.92 incl p&p used in calculations

Neom 3 Piece Luxury Home Layering Collection Big Deal Price £57.96 + £1.95 post
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.240611

ml for ml

Contains:
1 x De-Stress Scented Candle (420g) - a beautiful blend of lavender, jasmine and Brazilian rosewood Direct from Neom £46 cost £26.50
1 x De-Stress Reed Diffuser (100ml) - place this diffuser in your bedroom or living room for a constant fragrance boost £38 direct cost £21.89
1 x De-Stress Home Mist (100ml) - spritz around your bedroom for a gorgeous scent that works to help you unwind after a long day £20 direct cost £11.52
Or
1 x Make You Happy Scented Candle (420g) - features a blend of neroli, mimosa and lemon that works to boost your mood Direct from Neom £46 cost £26.50
1 x Make You Happy Reed Diffuser (100ml) - an excellent addition to any kitchen or dining room for a refreshing hit of fragrance £38 direct cost £21.89
1 x Make You Happy Home Mist (100ml) - spritz around your home to help revitalise and invigorate your mind £20 direct cost £11.52

Total direct £104 cost £59.91 incl p&p used in calculations

Latest posts

Back