to give an idea here they are on Emu website

https://www.emuaustralia.com/uk/all-footwear/biricet/W12043.html

Emu TSV.jpg

Emu Explorer Biricet Lace Up Ankle Boot
Item Number: 178609
QVC Price £140.00
Todays Special Value Price £99.96
P&P £3.95

These Explorer Biricet ankle boots from Emu feature lace fastenings, waterproof suede and rubber soles, and 100% Australian sheepskin lining. With their removable footbeds and padded ankles, these ankle boots will keep your feet comfy, warm and dry all season long, and will look stylish paired with any of your favourite outfits.

Brave the cold - with this design, you'll be ready for any weather that comes your way. The Australian sheepskin lining will keep your feet warm in the cold, plus its suede outers and rubber soles are waterproof, so you won't have to worry about being caught in the rain. The durable soles are also designed to prevent your feet slipping, making them the perfect choice for the changeable British weather.

Stay comfortable - removable footbeds and padded ankles will keep you comfy in these boots, so you can stay on your feet all day long.

A shade to suit you - with four versatile colours to choose from, you can pick the shade that best suits your style. Go for Black or Dark Brown for a classic colour or select Oak or Dark Olive for a gorgeous natural hue. Whichever you choose, you can be sure that it will go with anything in your wardrobe.

A helping hand - spread the cost of every step by choosing to buy these boots in three easy interest-free instalments.

Colours:

Black
Dark Olive - currently only available at QVC
Oak
Dark Brown - currently only available at QVC

Lace fastenings
Outer, inner: leather; sole: manmade
Heel height: 2cm (0.8")

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.178609

they look like they will be warmer than the Skechers boot TSV

I thought about you when I saw these, after your comments the other day.

Look a bit like Dessert Boots to me.

Don’t tell Andi Peters - he’ll be straight in there.

Anyone after cheap ankle boots, seek out your nearest Deichmann - went in there today and it’s at least 70% ankle boots at the moment. I didn’t know they sell (some) Skechers as well - not such a range in my local one, though.

I thought about you when I saw these, after your comments the other day.

Don’t tell Andi Peters - he’ll be straight in there.

Anyone after cheap ankle boots, seek out your nearest Deichmann - went in there today and it’s at least 70% ankle boots at the moment. I didn’t know they sell (some) Skechers as well - not such a range in my local one, though.

I much prefer their Venice style rather than Sketchers.

Latest posts

Back