Kelly Hoppen Home Designs TSV 09/12/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

K by Kelly Hoppen 6 Piece Classic Bedding Collection TSV 09/12/19
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.808900

Kelly Hoppen TSV 1.jpg

Kelly Hoppen TSV 2.jpg

Kelly Hoppen TSV 3.jpg

:behindsofa: This is me, hiding behind the sofa, because I cant bear to watch anymore boring (AND BEDDING )tsvs.

I rather like it, but I'm not in the market for any more bedding thankfully!

I love the KH bedspreads, the ones I have weren't expensive but they look as if they were, you can wash them and I think they are great value and quality. Would love another but don't need one so I'll just watch.

CC

I love the KH bedspreads, the ones I have weren't expensive but they look as if they were, you can wash them and I think they are great value and quality. Would love another but don't need one so I'll just watch.

CC

I quite like it too. Good to know you that yours have washed well.

I wash them on their own at 30 degrees, hardly any powder/liquid and then dry them on the line. Good as new. I wash the furry ones as well, just have to brush those once they are dry.

CC

K by Kelly Hoppen 6 Piece Geometric Diamond Bedding Collection
Item Number: 808900
P&P £4.95

Single QVC Price £135 Todays Special Value Price £90.00

Double QVC Price £162 Todays Special Value Price £114.00

King Size QVC Price £180 Todays Special Value Price £129.00

Super King Size QVC Price £192 Todays Special Value Price £141.00

This six-piece Classic bedding collection from K by Kelly Hoppen comprises two housewife pillowcases and a duvet cover, all made from 100% cotton and featuring a geometric star woven jacquard, plus two sham pillowcases and a matching quilted bedspread with a matte satin front and velvet-feel reverse. Elevate your bedroom look in an instant with this fully coordinated collection.

Complement your decor - in three neutral colour options, this chic bedding set suits all tastes and caters to a wide range of bedroom styles. Go for Silver Grey & Charcoal if you like a striking colour contrast, or choose White & Silver Grey or Taupe for a crisp, minimal finish.

Timeless elegance - this collection gives you everything you need to create a sophisticated look in any bedroom, from the main to the guest. The quilted bedspread and sham pillowcases boast a beautiful matte satin front and velvet reverse, which perfectly complements the stunning cotton duvet set for a luxurious sleeping experience in your home.

Season to season - the quilted bedspread and shams add a layer of warmth without being too heavy, making this versatile collection ideal for transitioning your bedding into the winter months.

Spread the cost - select the Easy Pay option to spread the cost of this bedding collection in three monthly interest-free instalments - just another reason to update your bedroom look for the season!

Button fastening on duvet cover
Duvet cover, housewife pillowcases: 100% cotton, 400 thread count
Bedspread, sham pillowcases: 100% polyester, 240gsm fill
Duvet cover, housewife pillowcases: machine washable at 30C, gentle cycle
Bedspread, sham pillowcases: machine wash cold, gentle cycle

Colour options:

White & Silver Grey
Taupe
Silver Grey & Charcoal

Contains:

1 x duvet cover - geometric jacquard print on front with a block colour reverse
1 x quilted bedspread - matte satin front with a velvet reverse
2 x housewife pillowcases - geometric jacquard print on front with a block colour reverse
2 x quilted sham pillowcases - matte satin front with a velvet reverse

Measurements:
Duvet cover:

Single: 200cm x 135cm (78.7" x 53.1")
Double: 200cm x 200cm (78.7" x 78.7")
King: 230cm x 220cm (90.6" x 86.6")
Super King: 260cm x 220cm (102.4" x 86.6")

Bedspreads:

Single: 175cm x 220cm (68.9" x 86.6")
Double: 220cm x 220cm (86.6" x 86.6")
King: 240cm x 230cm (94.5" x 90.6")
Super King: 275cm x 230cm (108.3" x 90.6")

Pillowcases:

Housewife pillowcases (all sizes): 50cm x 75cm (19.7" x 29.5")
Sham pillowcases (all sizes): 50cm x 75cm (19.7" x 29.5")

The price above will initially display the lowest and highest priced options. The price for your choice will be shown once you select your preferred option.

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.808900

Latest posts

Back