Beauty Gift Ideas with NoNo TSV 10/12/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It’s been on IW while QVC haven’t been selling it. I don’t know why people fall for the hype each time but I suppose it works for some people.

And like most beauty shows, where we’re shown the tricky job of how to apply cream, I find watching models zap hairs very boring.

I can pretty much watch any old $hite that's on Q to be honest, but the No No shows used to bore me senseless. As the saying goes, I would much prefer to watch paint dry than have to sit through another presentation of that product again.

NoNo Micro Hair Removal System TSV 10/12/19
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.402693

Nono TSV 1.jpg

Nono TSV 2.jpg

Nono TSV 3.jpg

Nono TSV 4.jpg

Nono TSV 5.jpg

no!no! Micro Hair Removal Kit
Item Number: 402693
QVC Price £115.00
Todays Special Value Price £89.97
P&P £1.95

The Micro by No!No! uses innovative heat-based Thermicon technology and buffing pads to help remove unwanted hair. Suitable to use on all skin tones and hair colours, the Micro is a must-have in your beauty repertoire for a maintainable hair-free look.

Your new routine - the Micro helps to instantly improve the appearance of body hair by working to crystallise each hair. Plus, for softer, suppler skin, complete your routine with No!No!'s Smooth After Treatment, a moisturiser that helps to deliver hydration to your skin after hair removal.

Results on-the-go - this small but mighty device helps to maintain your hair-free look on the go. Ideal for keeping in your handbag for emergency touch-ups or for packing in your suitcase for your next holiday, this tool is ready to go whenever you are.

The choice is yours - with four gorgeous shades to pick from, you can co-ordinate the Micro with your existing beauty stash. Keep things neutral by opting for White, add some on-trend metallic style to your make-up bag with Rose Gold, or go for a splash of colour with Mint or Lilac.

Charge time: 5 hours
Micro (h x w x d): 9.5cm x 4.7cm x 2.5cm (3.7" x 1.9" x 1")

What's in the box?

1 x No! No! Micro
1 x power cable
1 x brush
1 x lanyard
1 x instructions
1 x Smooth After Treatment (59ml)
2 x wide Thermicon tips
2 x narrow Thermicon tips
2 x small buffers

How to use:

Fully charge the device prior to first use
Remove the cap and insert the selected Thermicon tip. Use the Wide Tip for larger areas like legs, arms and chest or the Narrow Tip for more delicate areas like the face, underarm or bikini line
Turn the device on by pressing the Power Button on the top
Keeping the skin as smooth and flat as possible, gently glide across the skin's surface against the grain of hair growth, holding at a 90 degree angle to ensure it comes in contact with the hair
If you are using it correctly you will see a steady blue light
Buff after the treatment, removing the crystalized hair
Repeat if necessary

Colour options:

Rose Gold
White
Lilac
Mint

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.402693

Latest posts

Back