Wink Tili Boxes £10 Each

Tili Urban Jungle Beauty Box £10 Delivered
    http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.as...ms.item.237944

Tili Be Kind Beauty Box £10 Delivered
    http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.as...ms.item.238096

Tili Heatwave Beauty Box £10 Delivered
    http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.as...ms.item.239986

Post Thanks / Like

just bought the jungle set what a fantastic deal....small gifts or even sell bits on eBay
    Thanks SUPERCOOLWILLOW thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

me too.

I can use a few pieces and the rest give away as small gifts.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by donna255 View Post
    me too.

I can use a few pieces and the rest give away as small gifts.
    Donna did your order go through ok as it says delivery to mainland only (grr)?

Also if buying for a gift to someone with sensitive skin which one would you choose if any? Thanks
    Likes alter ego liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Cheers for the heads up Ian; so glad I resisted all of this season's beauty advent offerings. I'll wrap a few bits from each for DD and DS's girl friend and use a couple of refillable wooden advent calendars my kids had when they were little.

Plus a couple of bits and bobs may find their way into my stash :blush:

Post Thanks / Like

I never noticed that bit.

But I have the email saying order accepted

QVC count N.I. as mainland UK.

I phoned and asked once? Only foodstuff sent directly from the retailer is not.

I would say the jungle. But I am not going to be using the skincare splitting that up as a gift for my hairdresser for Xmas
    Thanks loveallthingsitalian , Akimbo thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by loveallthingsitalian View Post

Also if buying for a gift to someone with sensitive skin which one would you choose if any? Thanks
    Okay, just phoned customer service. It is getting delivered my Hermes and she thinks it will be okay but said it was my decision if I wanted to cancel? I said let it go and see. She also said usually it is Royal Mail who will not deliver some items to N.I.
    Thanks loveallthingsitalian , Akimbo thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Just to add...the SALE15 code to get 15% off clearance items doesn't work on these items...what?...can't blame a girl for trying!

:mysmilie_50:
    Thanks Sooze , Scandi Princess thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by loveallthingsitalian View Post

I'd definitely steer clear of the Ordinary and the Gym for your skin serums in the Heatwave box, or do a patch test well before using them in earnest.
    Thanks loveallthingsitalian thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Be kind Tili box original ml for ml so just half the price now.

ml for ml

These are approximate :

1 x Tili Eye Mask - silky soft and featuring a custom design, this covetable mask will help to ensure you get some well-earned beauty sleep Worth approx £5 cost £1.18
    1 x Percy & Reed Invisible Radiance Revealing Dry Shampoo (150ml; full size) - a revitalising spray to help remove excess oil, with no residue or powder. Leaves locks looking fresh and feeling lightweight and healthy Worth approx £12.50 cost £2.94
    1 x Rituals Ayurveda Balancing Body Cream (70ml; deluxe size) - a pampering body cream with a reviving, warming scent of honey and rose Worth approx £6.30 cost £1.48
    1 x Dr Botanicals Pomegranate Superfood Regenerating Sleeping Mask (30ml; full size) - an antioxidant-rich formula that targets hyperpigmentation and dullness, all with a creamy, cooling formula. Infused with pomegranate extract and other superfoods Worth approx £12 cost £2.82
    1 x Nude by Nature Perfecting Primer (15ml; travel size) - formulated with vitamins A, C and E, plus green tea extract, this powerhouse primer helps create a silky smooth canvas for make-up, with a fresh, dewy glow Worth approx £11 cost £2.59
    1 x Bareminerals Gen Nude Patent Lacquer in Can’t Even (3.7ml; full size) - this tea-rose gloss boasts a high shine and hydrating formula Worth £17 cost £4
    1 x Tarte Lifted Sweat Proof Mascara in Black-Brown (3ml; travel size) - designed to boost length and volume, all in a buildable, water-resistant formula so you can rock it at the gym or on a run. Infused with Amazonian clay and vitamin C Worth approx £8 cost £1.88
    1 x Julep When Gel Met Pencil Eyeliner in Rich Brown (1.2g; full size) - with a creamy gel texture, this pencil glides on smoothly without tugging or skipping, and sets in just 30 seconds. Ophthalmologist-tested and in a flattering, suits-all deep chocolate hue Worth £11 cost £2.59
    1 x BeautyBio Bright Eyes Collagen Patches (2 per pack) - with a cooling texture, these gel pads target the look of puffiness and impart immediate surface hydration. Contains aloe vera extract Worth approx £2.20 cost 52p.
    Total Worth approx £85 cost £20.
    Various sources to calculate approximate worth so may not be as accurate as I would like, but a good estimation.
    Thanks alter ego , Sooze , AndiK thanked for this post