Tili Boxes £10 Each - Page 3        

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by boffy View Post
    I tried the code to I did feel guilty as the price was soooooo good but I still had a go .....:mysmilie_50:
    I admit I would probably have tried if I hadn't already seen the posts about the code not working on here. It's just a sign of what savvy shoppers we are on here.

Thanks Scandi Princess thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

The jungle one has gone but I've bought the others for gifts. I've still got some bits of these that I bought before so I might do a little taking out and adding in before I wrap them up. It's a real bargain.

CC

Post Thanks / Like

I still think my Festive Find Offer idea would have shifted more of the stockings and achieved more dosh from the unsold boxes; just sayin'!

:emo::cash:
    Likes alter ego , llloyd , AndiK liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Akimbo View Post
    Just to add...the SALE15 code to get 15% off clearance items doesn't work on these items...what?...can't blame a girl for trying!

:mysmilie_50:
    Iíve just ordered the two still in stock and thought Iíll just try the code and voila 2 boxes for £17! I nearly forgot to checkout with the shock :mysmilie_17:
    Thanks AndiK , Akimbo thanked for this post
    Likes alter ego , candycane, donna255 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Just checked order confirmation and one is being sent with Hermes and one with Royal Mail???
    Likes alter ego liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

The sale15 does work. I had a nice operator who thought it wouldnít but tried anyway and it did. Iím happy, thanks for the heads up.
    Thanks AndiK thanked for this post
    Likes alter ego , candycane liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sooze View Post
    I’ve just ordered the two still in stock and thought I’ll just try the code and voila 2 boxes for £17! I nearly forgot to checkout with the shock :mysmilie_17:
    Quote Originally Posted by Bea Frugal View Post
    The sale15 does work. I had a nice operator who thought it wouldn’t but tried anyway and it did. I’m happy, thanks for the heads up.
    That is strange. Everyone who ordered earlier had no joy. An outbreak of generosity at QVC!

I wasn’t going to call after reading what Scandi Princess said they told her on the phone but I will now. £4.50 refund will pay the postage on something else in the future. Everyone else, make sure you call too.

Post Thanks / Like

I have used the discount quite a bit was surprised it did not work ...thought it may have been because it was not labelled clearance but clearly it is
    Likes alter ego , AndiK liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I think the one with perfume is going Hermes as Royal Mail you need a special label on the box and ticked it contains perfume or they might refuse or destroy it.

By the way, there is a special centre in Belfast near the docks where the suspious packages go to be destroyed.
    Likes alter ego , AndiK liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

The "Be Kind" box is on 2 easy pays this morning.

On the subject: using Google Chrome to order I couldn't opt out of the easy pays on clearance items to buy with the Sale15 code. The payment option form just prompts for method of payment in a loop. However using Edge as the browser it works fine; applying the code just knocks out the easypay option.
    Thanks alter ego , llloyd thanked for this post
    Likes candycane liked this post