Tili Boxes £10 Each

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

We had a series of bunnies and they're amazing little animals; they're *brains are the same size as a cat's, they're just wired differently. Ours loved flipping plant pots and playing with a ball in the garden or kitchen but if we rolled it as you would for a cat to chase they'd just look at us with contempt. We always found neutered boys the soppiest whereas girl bunnies are very opinionated!

*you wouldn't leave a cat in a hutch at the bottom of the garden so don't do it with a rabbit! They're fab as house pets and all mine used a litter tray. You just have to bunny-proof the house because trailing wires WILL be bitten!

Especially laptop chargers and earphone cables :cash:

Our two rescues Lop eared rabbits were both rescues, they were house rabbits and made great pets, they used the kitty litter tray instinctively it was great, they were best friends to our rescue cat Ebony and they got on brilliantly. Over the past two Christmases we lost them all, first the rabbits (11 years old) and Ebony was 14. I recommend to anyone get a house bunny, just keep them away from your wall paper, ours loved wallpaper. :mysmilie_12:

What a good age, obviously well looked after and loved.

Hilarious! Dangerous buns!

My neighbour had one who was ballsy & un neutered. He wasn't a large rabbit. She also had a standard Dachund, & buns was the boss. He used to HUMP the male Daxy!

When I had another neighbours bunny running around the kitchen, Cato (pron. Kay-toe, NOT catto) my puss was afraid & ran off!

We have a stray cat who visits. He marches down the garden, sees the rabbits and tiptoes backwards until he can hide.

My “be kind” box was delivered earlier and, apart from the sleep mask, I’ll be using it all.

However, although this will probably sound really daft .... does any one know whether you can extend the length of the tip on the Julep eyeliner?

I doubt you have to bin it once the exposed bit has been used up (or maybe you do) but on other eyeliners I’ve used you can push the bottom to expose more product or you can sharpen the pencil to continue to use it. I can’t see how you do that on the pencil that I’ve got in my Tili box.

Apologies if I sound really dim and thanks, in advance, for any answers/advice to what is probably a very silly question. .

I've just looked at mine. it looks like a plastic casing but you can sharpen them with a normal pencil sharpener.

I've just looked at mine. it looks like a plastic casing but you can sharpen them with a normal pencil sharpener.

Thanks. :happy:

That’s just as well because the tip came off when I opened the lid so I’ve also now ordered one from eBay.

My boxes arrived and I'm pleased with the bits and bobs I'll be keeping.

We used wooden place mats dotted around our skirting boards when we had bunnies - the reasoning being that they'd nibble the mats. They worked very well to protect wires and wall paper edges but now we have enough un-nibbled mats to hold a banquet!

Our girl bunnies would hump each other to assert dominance the would growl and stamp if I turfed them off the dining room chairs so we'd leave them be and eat off our laps in the lounge.

Our first bun Stuie (spotted below)used to nibble my daughter's toes but in quite an affectionate way; he preferred Mr Akimbo and followed him around when he did DIY, nudging him like the Harry Enfield character saying "You're doing it wrong!"

Sorry I'm a bunny bore I know!

The local cats were terrified, but fascinated, by all our rabbits.

Attachments

• Picture 005.jpg
    Picture 005.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 109
My boxes arrived and I'm pleased with the bits and bobs I'll be keeping.

We used wooden place mats dotted around our skirting boards when we had bunnies - the reasoning being that they'd nibble the mats. They worked very well to protect wires and wall paper edges but now we have enough un-nibbled mats to hold a banquet!

Our girl bunnies would hump each other to assert dominance the would growl and stamp if I turfed them off the dining room chairs so we'd leave them be and eat off our laps in the lounge.

Our first bun Stuie (spotted below)used to nibble my daughter's toes but in quite an affectionate way; he preferred Mr Akimbo and followed him around when he did DIY, nudging him like the Harry Enfield character saying "You're doing it wrong!"

Sorry I'm a bunny bore I know!

The local cats were terrified, but fascinated, by all our rabbits.

No such thing as a bunny bore. Your Stuie is like my Spotty, but Spotty had more spots.

You are very kind.

CC is indeed very kind. She sent me a costly item for nothing earlier this year.

I'm still trying to find something to send her back for her kindness but I've been out of sorts then keep forgetting.

I MUST get myself together - I'm still playing catchup from last Christmas! I can see this one being a disaster again this year but that's another story.

Thanks CC.

No need for thanks or return gifts and I'm glad people like their little freebies. Happy to send my unwanted guff stuff to those that would like it and less clutter for me :mysmilie_59:

CC

I ordered two at the same time, on the same order number. Then received order confirmation on the same number. QVC sent order dispatch email on Friday and I had an email from Hermes saying that they were being delivered Saturday. I only received the one parcel and when I checked the QVC email, one was delivered by Hermes and the other is coming with Royal Mail. Where's the logic?

exact same thing happened to me. I ordered 2 boxes in 1 order, got the email saying they had both been shipped via hermes, only one arrived. I called customer service who sent out a missing parcel form, then Royal Mail delivered the parcel the next day

I am getting really scunnered with QVC and how their deliveries 'work'!!

Latest posts

Back