Tili Boxes £10 Each

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I tried the code to I did feel guilty as the price was soooooo good but I still had a go .....:mysmilie_50:

I admit I would probably have tried if I hadn't already seen the posts about the code not working on here. It's just a sign of what savvy shoppers we are on here.

The jungle one has gone but I've bought the others for gifts. I've still got some bits of these that I bought before so I might do a little taking out and adding in before I wrap them up. It's a real bargain.

CC

I still think my Festive Find Offer idea would have shifted more of the stockings and achieved more dosh from the unsold boxes; just sayin'!

:emo::cash:

Just to add...the SALE15 code to get 15% off clearance items doesn't work on these items...what?...can't blame a girl for trying!

:mysmilie_50:

I’ve just ordered the two still in stock and thought I’ll just try the code and voila 2 boxes for £17! I nearly forgot to checkout with the shock :mysmilie_17:

Just checked order confirmation and one is being sent with Hermes and one with Royal Mail???

The sale15 does work. I had a nice operator who thought it wouldn’t but tried anyway and it did. I’m happy, thanks for the heads up.

I’ve just ordered the two still in stock and thought I’ll just try the code and voila 2 boxes for £17! I nearly forgot to checkout with the shock :mysmilie_17:

The sale15 does work. I had a nice operator who thought it wouldn’t but tried anyway and it did. I’m happy, thanks for the heads up.

That is strange. Everyone who ordered earlier had no joy. An outbreak of generosity at QVC!

I wasn’t going to call after reading what Scandi Princess said they told her on the phone but I will now. £4.50 refund will pay the postage on something else in the future. Everyone else, make sure you call too.

I have used the discount quite a bit was surprised it did not work ...thought it may have been because it was not labelled clearance but clearly it is

I think the one with perfume is going Hermes as Royal Mail you need a special label on the box and ticked it contains perfume or they might refuse or destroy it.

By the way, there is a special centre in Belfast near the docks where the suspious packages go to be destroyed.

The "Be Kind" box is on 2 easy pays this morning.

On the subject: using Google Chrome to order I couldn't opt out of the easy pays on clearance items to buy with the Sale15 code. The payment option form just prompts for method of payment in a loop. However using Edge as the browser it works fine; applying the code just knocks out the easypay option.

Just ordered the be kind one over the phone as had problems on the internet they applied the code & got one for £8.50 couldn’t (wouldn’t) refund £1.50 from the heatwave one, never mind I’m still a happy bunny x

I have that black tulip shay & blue - unused bar one spray. If anyone wants it (free) PM me. First come first served. Only for yourself now, no re-selling it on ebay :mysmilie_865::mysmilie_17:

CC

I have that black tulip shay & blue - unused bar one spray. If anyone wants it (free) PM me. First come first served. Only for yourself now, no re-selling it on ebay :mysmilie_865::mysmilie_17:

CC

You are very kind.

Oh, a further update.

I got an email from Hermes saying my parcel is with them and on its way to me.
Yes, it arrived at their centre yesterday after 3 pm!

So it is definitely being delivered despite the UK Mainland only.

My hairdresser will be pleased with the skincare trio.
A friend can have black eyeliner and lipgloss thing.

And I will keep the rest.

My Be kind one has been dispatched and is coming with RM. Hopefully they’ll also deliver something else that I ordered and which has been in transit for 10 days. QVC are sending me the “I haven’t received my goods” letter. It’s like the Lindor fiasco all over again.

When I rang them yesterday, I pointed out (again) that other companies do not require customers to go through the palaver of filling in forms and then waiting weeks for a refund and that in this day and age, QVC’s practice is archaic. It won’t have any effect, but at least I got it off my chest.

I’m not closing my account, but orders from me, in 2020, will be minimal or non-existent.

Well I don't like it but I know lots of people do so someone might as well have it.

CC

Hi CC

I hope I'm not too late with this - having trouble with the PM thing - seems I only manage to reply to existing/new messages.
I missed out on all of the Tili box bargains, so if your kind offer of the Shay is still available, I'd love to receive it. Hoping I'm not to late.

Many thanks

x-Blissy-x

Latest posts

Back