Molton Brown TSV 12/12/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I went in the huge shop in Westfield Shepherds bush its huge and smelled some of the new frgances wow what a blast

Jemma has a competition to win this on her instagram. IIRC the options are...
Fresh, Coco & Sandalwood, Euclayptus full bodywashes, Lime & Patchouli handwash, small Coastal Cypress bodywash
Warm, Vetiver & Grapefruit, Russian Leather bodywashes, Amber Cocoon handwash, Black Pepper small bodywash.

No other info.

Molton Brown 4 Piece Collection TSV 12/12/19
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.239210

Fresh

300ml Coco & Sandalwood Body Wash

300ml Euclayptus Body Wash

300ml Lime & Patchouli Hand Wash

100ml Coastal Cypress & Sea Fennel Body Wash

Warm

300ml Vetiver & Grapefruit Body Wash

300ml Russian Leather Body Wash

300ml Amber Cocoon Hand Wash

100ml Black Pepper Bdoy Wash

MB Fresh TSV 1.jpg

If I don't get into Brighton to sniff it before Xmas I might risk a shower gel in the sales, it sounds rather nice.

Me.

Love it, warm cosy with boozy a little spice.
I got a sample of perfume which is really nice but I refuse to pay £85 for a Molton Brown perfume

spot on with your description nice ....I bought my daughters xmas pressie from the shop 6 100ml bottles and hand wash pumps £38 and a warming Eucalyptus in the 300ml boxed with a free wash bag...you could even choose stickers with messages, a big bow and a lovely box

The warm looks lovely. Russian Leather is gorgeous. Hmm but I also love coastal and the eucalyptus. What to do.

CC

Get both. You know you’re going to so stop pretending.

:twis7ted:

:mad2: Yikes, look at these new smileys!!!! Must try another :eek:

I'm needing to spend the money on amazon vouchers for the nephews so I think none is probable :frown:

CC

I'm needing to spend the money on amazon vouchers for the nephews so I think none is probable :frown:

CC

It's sad to see so many people buying from Amazon. They really are the most awful company who contribute next to nothing in tax to the UK economy. If everyone just shopped at Amazon the country would really feel it as taxation pays for our public services. I don't mean to preach but I would urge people to spend their money with companies who pay their fair share of tax on their profits.

Typical. I want bits from both sets but I can't justify buying both at the moment so I might not bother.
Although saying that, I have got an unopened Russian Leather body wash and EDT in stock so we'll see on the day.

I have a supersize of the Eucalyptus which I bought when MB themselves had a deal on. I like the Coco Sandalwood but it is discontinued to MB are dumping discontinued stock on QVC to get rid of. Actually I have an unopened bottle of it for a set I bought last year I gave the other full size away and kept it.

Dislike the handwashes. Prefer bar soap thank you.

the warming Eucalyptus has a new name and it smells even better than the old version...its my youngest daughters favourite she was working in Croatia and I think it reminds her of that time :redface:

I never want to work my way through a whole bottle of Eucalyptus but I did have a mini in the stash and it was lovely to use last week when I had the mother of all colds.

I did have a mini of the Russian Leather some time ago and IIRC it is like a very smooth cologne. I think that and Coastal Cypress were my faves in the "men's" selection.

I never want to work my way through a whole bottle of Eucalyptus but I did have a mini in the stash and it was lovely to use last week when I had the mother of all colds.

I did have a mini of the Russian Leather some time ago and IIRC it is like a very smooth cologne. I think that and Coastal Cypress were my faves in the "men's" selection.

love eucalpytus for that very reason & want to try russian leather & coastal cypress & sea fennel mind you i got that one coming in this trio Molton Brown Spicy and Aromatic Gift Set that i made a crazy crazy low price for so i think i might go for the warm of this tsv as i had a small vetive & grapefruit one that i liked just to try russian leather

Typical. I want bits from both sets but I can't justify buying both at the moment so I might not bother.
Although saying that, I have got an unopened Russian Leather body wash and EDT in stock so we'll see on the day.

This would be my dilemma but I’m going to try not to buy either, let alone both.

I will have to pop to the local department store and sniff a few as I’m not at all familiar with some of them. It’s just curiosity, honest!

I have a supersize of the Eucalyptus which I bought when MB themselves had a deal on. I like the Coco Sandalwood but it is discontinued to MB are dumping discontinued stock on QVC to get rid of. Actually I have an unopened bottle of it for a set I bought last year I gave the other full size away and kept it.

Dislike the handwashes. Prefer bar soap thank you.

MB still have it on their website

CC

Get the warm one. Give to Mr CC to wrap up for Bryan, cos it's a gift from him, obvs.

Latest posts

Back