Have I missed the Decleor Christmas TSV?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

maymorganlondon

Registered Shopper
Just wondering...

I don't see anything on the TV guide on the Q website (which only goes up to 1 December).
They've gone from UK Department stores over the past year.
Fiona Brackenbury is leaving.
I can't help wondering whether Decleor are trying to retreat completely from retail in the UK.
I've been told they are concentrating on salons, spas and their own retail outlets (whatever that means)...
So I am a little suspicious that maybe there isn't a Christmas Decleor TSV, or I simply missed hearing about it.

I haven't bought the last two Decleor TSVs and the few bits and pieces I've had have seemed different. It would be a shame if they just do salons and spa venues as it was my brand for years but I won't pay over the odds for something that isn't what it was. I haven't heard there's going to be another TSV any time soon.

CC

Just wondering...

I don't see anything on the TV guide on the Q website (which only goes up to 1 December).
They've gone from UK Department stores over the past year.
Fiona Brackenbury is leaving.
I can't help wondering whether Decleor are trying to retreat completely from retail in the UK.
I've been told they are concentrating on salons, spas and their own retail outlets (whatever that means)...
So I am a little suspicious that maybe there isn't a Christmas Decleor TSV, or I simply missed hearing about it.

It is on 14th December

I am stockpiling anything I like there has been a lot of trios going for silly prices

I am stockpiling anything I like there has been a lot of trios going for silly prices

A lot of the trios are Decleor getting rid of the old packaging, they have had a revamp recently.

Latest posts

Back