Decleor TSV 14/12/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Way too close to Christmas for me, I like everything wrapped by then or at least know what I’ve decided to buy... even if for myself! Running around shopping so might not be home for delivery! Shame as it might be a bargain!

Way too close to Christmas for me, I like everything wrapped by then or at least know what I’ve decided to buy... even if for myself! Running around shopping so might not be home for delivery! Shame as it might be a bargain!

My tboughts exactly!

It will have to be very good to be this late and as most money will already have been spent it will need to be on easy pays. I will have a look but Decleor will have to remember that the Elemis TSV was around £50.

CC

That is very late in the year for a big Christmas beauty TSV isn't it? I mean Loccy is having its second one tomorrow! So maybe it isn't a Christmas present sift and gift TSV then.... Maybe the new powers that be aren't that interested!

tsv's take me half a year to even start to use up so two is more than enough for a year.

Decleor 4 Piece Collection TSV 14/12/19
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.239352

Aromessence Magnolia
Aromessence Lavender Fine
Neroli Bigarade Rich Day Cream
Neroli Bigarade Night Balm

Decleor TSV 1.jpg

Decleor TSV 2.jpg

Decleor TSV 3.jpg

Decleor TSV 4.jpg

Decleor TSV 5.jpg

I have googled the answer to my question. Iris became Lavandula Iris and has now become Lavender Fine.It has no mention of iris in the main blurb but it is in the ingredient list. It makes you wonder just how much there is though.... Considerably reduced amount is my guess! I thought the magnolia essence had a ghastly smell but it was quite effective.

The Iris oil is better than the Iris Lavendula so I'm guessing they're decreasing the amount of Iris in the product as they bring out a new version. The Iris oil was always the more expensive when bought on its own. Magnolia I like and that cost more than the Iris. I'm getting a bit low on face cream and I like the balms for overnight so I may well look at this but not if it's around the £70 mark. I really don't like those dropper bottles either, they never work.

CC

Decleor 4 Piece Collection TSV 14/12/19
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.239352

Aromessence Magnolia
Aromessence Lavender Fine
Neroli Bigarade Rich Day Cream
Neroli Bigarade Night Balm

View attachment 18081

View attachment 18082

View attachment 18083

View attachment 18084

View attachment 18085

Wow! What a truly uninspiring Christmas TSV, the packaging is awful and the new bottles look cheap. I’ve not been impressed lately with decleor, the brand has changed beyond that once special luxury treat for me. I can’t see me buying decleor in the future, that’s sad as I used to think it was very special...

Thinking about this TSV, is it a repeat for one last year? I know there was one with two aromessences.

Re the packaging, I do not like the new labels on the jars. I think they are trying to go for an apothecary look! However, after trying the Elemis superfood oil, I much preferred using a dropper and warming it in my hands rather than the fingertip approach with Decleor. So now I very carefully put the aromessence into my hands and use it that way rather than the Fiona method. A dropper would make that easier to control.

Neroli Bigarade is IMVHO a stupid name. This was Hydrafloral wasn't it?

Thinking about this TSV, is it a repeat for one last year? I know there was one with two aromessences.

Re the packaging, I do not like the new labels on the jars. I think they are trying to go for an apothecary look! However, after trying the Elemis superfood oil, I much preferred using a dropper and warming it in my hands rather than the fingertip approach with Decleor. So now I very carefully put the aromessence into my hands and use it that way rather than the Fiona method. A dropper would make that easier to control.

they done a similar one but not this one as this is a new number

Yes it was Hydra Floral.

Last November the TSV had two aromessences, it contained.......Prolagene Lift Day Cream, Aromessence Lavandula Iris Night Balm, Aromessence Lavandula Iris and Aromessence Magnolia.

I never did follow Fiona's fingertip method. The skin on my fingertips is too dry and it feels like the emperor's new clothes when I put my fingertips across my face as it feels like the product already got absorbed. I always put a small pool of oil in my palm and warmed it before applying across my face, and I never felt my skin was greasy.

But that was in the past. The balm with the last TSV I bought definitely feels greasier compared to the previous texture.

It's a good thing Alexis doesn't work for Decleor, as she would confidently mangle the name of the product. She'd do OK with Neroli, I hope... but she'd be forever talking about Bi-GAR-day, instead of BIG-a-RAD.

They definitely seem to be aiming for a more niche naming strategy now. It's all of a piece with Fiona leaving, and the brand departing from the department stores and returning to just the spas and websites. It's a shame, as I used to love going to the Decleor counter in Fenwick's and talking about the products with the lady who worked there. She was very nice and knowledgeable. I wonder what has happened to all their retail counter staff. They kept that very quiet!

I never did follow Fiona's fingertip method. The skin on my fingertips is too dry and it feels like the emperor's new clothes when I put my fingertips across my face as it feels like the product already got absorbed. I always put a small pool of oil in my palm and warmed it before applying across my face, and I never felt my skin was greasy.

But that was in the past. The balm with the last TSV I bought definitely feels greasier compared to the previous texture.

It's a good thing Alexis doesn't work for Decleor, as she would confidently mangle the name of the product. She'd do OK with Neroli, I hope... but she'd be forever talking about Bi-GAR-day, instead of BIG-a-RAD.

They definitely seem to be aiming for a more niche naming strategy now. It's all of a piece with Fiona leaving, and the brand departing from the department stores and returning to just the spas and websites. It's a shame, as I used to love going to the Decleor counter in Fenwick's and talking about the products with the lady who worked there. She was very nice and knowledgeable. I wonder what has happened to all their retail counter staff. They kept that very quiet!

I was shocked all the stores stopped stocking Decleor madness...I don't think Fiona is leaving is she?

I was shocked all the stores stopped stocking Decleor madness...I don't think Fiona is leaving is she?

It was already announced a while back. There's a thread on here about it.
It really has pulled out of high street retail. Not the stores' choice, but the brand's as I was told when I asked in one store.

Latest posts

Back