Decleor TSV 14/12/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It was already announced a while back. There's a thread on here about it.
It really has pulled out of high street retail. Not the stores' choice, but the brand's as I was told when I asked in one store.

When I was once pondering which beauty items I would buy from a store if I had to pay full price, Hydra-floral was my moisturiser of choice. I can't imagine I would go round salons trying to find it. The Decleor website is poorly designed IMHO, the menu button falls right over the store locator so you cannot pick a section to browse. So I shall be getting this and on the lookout for other deals later on in the year.

It's a good price but I'm not convinced that the products are the same as they were previously so I'm out. It's a lot to spend on myself at this time of year anyway so I'm being good :ang5elic:

CC

ml for ml

Decleor 4 Piece Collection TSV 14/12/19
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.as...ms.item.239352

Aromessence Magnolia £70 direct from Decleor cost £24.15
Aromessence Lavender Fine £60 15ml direct from Decleor cost £20.70
Neroli Bigarade Rich Day Cream £45 50ml direct from Decleor cost £15.53
Neroli Bigarade Night Balm £45 for 15ml direct from Decleor cost £15.53

Worth £220 cost incl p&p used in calculations £75.91 (thanks Sazza).

So Decleor TSV about a third of the Rrp & Molton Brown about half, same as normal.
Now I know both of them will decide.

It’s not exciting me! I bought the last tsv and I’m sure the quality has changed, my skin has not been looking too good. I think I’ve fallen outta love with decleor :frown: shame as it used to be my special little treat to myself

Decleor 4 Piece Hydrating & Anti-Ageing Skincare Gift Collection
QVC Price £109.00
TSV Price £73.96
P&P £1.95
4 Easy Pays of £18.49

This luxurious four-piece skincare collection from Decleor includes a duo of Aromessence Oil Serums that aim to hydrate your complexion and minimise the key signs of ageing, plus Neroli Bigarade Day Cream and Night Balm to encourage a round-the-clock, more youthful glow. Complete with a gift box ready for treating loved ones, this fantastic Hydrate & Firm Christmas selection gives you everything you need to help skin feel bright, refreshed and moisturised all day and night.

*A great saving: If you were to buy this four-piece Decleor Hydrating & Anti-Ageing Skincare Gift Collection individually directly from Decleor you’d pay £220. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £73.96, plus P&P, you’re saving £144.09.

Your winter routine - perfect for combatting dryness during the colder months, these sumptuous skincare heroes work to give your complexion a moisturising boost when it's needed the most.

Discover Aromessence - formulated to encourage a smoother and more hydrated skin look, this collection comprises two full size Aromessence facial oils infused with 100% natural oil extracts for a silky, lightweight texture to help rapidly absorb into your skin.

Day to night covered - wake up and face the day feeling calm and confident with the help of Neroli Bigarate Day Cream and Night Cream. Both are enriched with luxurious neroli essential oil, with the Day Cream working to leave skin feeling fresh, smooth and plumped, and the Night Cream aiming to soften, smooth and brighten your complexion.

A great gift - presented with a handy flat pack gift box, this Decleor selection would make a wonderful gift for any beauty lover this Christmas or beyond. Fancy pampering yourself too? Why not keep your favourites and gift the other items with the box to a friend or family member!

Contains:

1 x Aromessence White Magnolia Oil Serum (15ml) - designed for mature skin, working to promote a skin look that appears plumper and firmer, with a fresh, luminous glow. Infused with essential oils of magnolia and ginger and botanical oils of hazelnut and jojoba
1 x Aromessence Fine Lavender Oil Serum (15ml) - formulated to work in harmony with the skin to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. An aromachological composition made of lavender and everlasting flowers, with a restful floral aroma and a delicate silky texture that skin absorbs quickly for a boost of hydration
1 x Neroli Bigarade Rich Day Cream (50ml) - perfect for skin needing extra comfort and hydration, working to help brighten the complexion and leave skin feeling fresh, smooth and plumped. Enriched with neroli essential oil and shea butter
1 x Neroli Bigarade Night Balm (15ml) - designed to hydrate and soothe the skin overnight, helping you to wake up with a softer, smoother and brighter-looking complexion. Infused with neroli and chamomile essential oils
1 x gift box

https://www.qvcuk.com/Decleor-4-Pie...-Skincare-Gift-Collection.product.239352.html

Latest posts

Back