Lola Rose TSV 13/12/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lola Rose TSV, 13th December

Does anyone know what the Lola Rose TSV will be yet please?

Thanks

At least they won’t break in transit like, according to FB, a lot of the jewellery has recently due to insufficient packaging.

Lola Rose Printed Infinity Scarf & Pouch TSV 13/12/19 More Details to Follow

Lola Rose TSV.jpg

At least they won’t break in transit like, according to FB, a lot of the jewellery has recently due to insufficient packaging.

I've never had a problem with Lola Rose pieces - sounds like I've been lucky!

I've never had a problem with Lola Rose pieces - sounds like I've been lucky!

There has been quite a number commenting about pieces arriving broken.

Have also seen complaints about pieces not being finished to a good standard, items direct from Lola, so looks like some quality control issues!!

Glory be, these scarves must be as cheap as chips to produce, and clearly why most 'luxury' brands like LR and LG have got in on the act. My money is safe, but if I wanted an infinity scarf, my local chemist has them for £5.99 !

There has been quite a number commenting about pieces arriving broken.

Have also seen complaints about pieces not being finished to a good standard, items direct from Lola, so looks like some quality control issues!![/QUOTE]

I have had to return the last 3 pairs of LR earrings I bought from Q - two lots of Yara arrived with the stone completely separated from the body of the earrings and the Cassandra was delivered with the posts bent flat and one of them snapped off - I've emailed LR directly to complain as I've bought a few items directly from them and via Q and had never had these issues before. Something has definitely gone wrong along the way!

I like that red scarf but I've had LR scarves before and ended up selling them on so I obviously don't need more.

CC

Any plain colours? Every scarf they do has wacky colours!

Lola Rose Printed Infinity Scarf with Pouch
Item Number: 182367
QVC Price £22.00
Todays Special Value Price £16.98
P&P £2.95

This gorgeous infinity scarf from Lola Rose is made from soft fabric and features a striking all-over print, specially designed by Nikki Gewirtz MBE. Complete with a branded pouch for storage, this versatile scarf can be worn in multiple ways and makes a stylish addition to your wardrobe this season, or the perfect present for someone special.
Wear it your way - this clever design can be worn in so many ways to complement any outfit, so all you have to do is decide how you want to wear it today. Wear it around your neck as an elegant, easy scarf that won't unwrap or get in the way throughout the day, or knot it at the end for a stylish twist to your everyday looks. For the evening, you can even wear it around your shoulders as a sleek shawl. The choice is yours!

Style and substance in one - this infinity scarf will provide warmth in the cold winter months without weighing you down, as well as giving any plain outfit a pretty detail with its gorgeous print. You'll never have to choose between style and substance again.

A thoughtful gift - with its pretty branded pouch, this infinity scarf will be a welcome gift for any stylish loved one. It's a wardrobe staple they'll reach for time and time again.

A print for you - with six gorgeous prints to choose from, you can choose the style that best suits you. Go for Red Daisy, Navy Daisy or Teal Poppy for a pretty floral design that will give your look a feminine twist, or choose Pink Leopard, Khaki Leopard or Black Galaxy for a bolder edge.

Comes with a branded pouch
100% polyester
Machine washable at 30C
Do not tumble dry
Iron at low temperature
Scarf (l x w): 180cm x 50cm (70.7" x 19.7")

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.182367

I would go for the Black galaxy but I am sure I can find as good if not better in the local shops.The other prints do not appeal to me at all & neither does the p&p!

Is it just me or do these look a bit skimpy width wise? There is something just not quite right about them.

However 1 of the designs has sold out (3000 stock) so if we assume that each pattern has similar quantities then Nicki is due a nice Christmas.

I like a scarf but wouldn’t waste the postage on this as I fear it will be a disappointment.

You're actually paying for the print, not the style, which can be found much cheaper elsewhere.

(Didn't think much of Anna's outfit on the tsv show, too short and too tight around the middle - or is she pregnant ?)

I tried to watch this morning’s presentation but gave up. What is it with the over the top false hilarity from Jackie and the guest? They found every comment they made hilarious, glad they did but I didn’t. Another lost potential sale.

You're actually paying for the print, not the style, which can be found much cheaper elsewhere.

(Didn't think much of Anna's outfit on the tsv show, too short and too tight around the middle - or is she pregnant ?)

I think she is expecting but I'm not sure when her baby is due.

Latest posts

Back