Lola Rose TSV 13/12/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Is it just me or do these look a bit skimpy width wise? There is something just not quite right about them.

However 1 of the designs has sold out (3000 stock) so if we assume that each pattern has similar quantities then Nicki is due a nice Christmas.

I like a scarf but wouldn’t waste the postage on this as I fear it will be a disappointment.

I think it looks skimpy in width too!!

Anna is 10 weeks preganat

Anna is more than 10 weeks pregnant, she is approx 22 weeks, baby is due in April.

Lola Rose Printed Infinity Scarf with Pouch
Item Number: 182367
QVC Price £22.00
Todays Special Value Price £16.98
P&P £2.95

This gorgeous infinity scarf from Lola Rose is made from soft fabric and features a striking all-over print, specially designed by Nikki Gewirtz MBE. Complete with a branded pouch for storage, this versatile scarf can be worn in multiple ways and makes a stylish addition to your wardrobe this season, or the perfect present for someone special.
Wear it your way - this clever design can be worn in so many ways to complement any outfit, so all you have to do is decide how you want to wear it today. Wear it around your neck as an elegant, easy scarf that won't unwrap or get in the way throughout the day, or knot it at the end for a stylish twist to your everyday looks. For the evening, you can even wear it around your shoulders as a sleek shawl. The choice is yours!

Style and substance in one - this infinity scarf will provide warmth in the cold winter months without weighing you down, as well as giving any plain outfit a pretty detail with its gorgeous print. You'll never have to choose between style and substance again.

A thoughtful gift - with its pretty branded pouch, this infinity scarf will be a welcome gift for any stylish loved one. It's a wardrobe staple they'll reach for time and time again.

A print for you - with six gorgeous prints to choose from, you can choose the style that best suits you. Go for Red Daisy, Navy Daisy or Teal Poppy for a pretty floral design that will give your look a feminine twist, or choose Pink Leopard, Khaki Leopard or Black Galaxy for a bolder edge.

Comes with a branded pouch
100% polyester
Machine washable at 30C
Do not tumble dry
Iron at low temperature
Scarf (l x w): 180cm x 50cm (70.7" x 19.7")

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.182367

A generous discount of £5.02 from the 'original' price. Season for giving? Not at Q. Arseholes.

Anna is more than 10 weeks pregnant, she is approx 22 weeks, baby is due in April.

Just had a look. Agree re the skimpiness. I think, unless one has low expectations, that this will be a disappointment upon arrival. Probably paying for the LR brand. Those 'lifestyle' pics of Nikki & Anna are very hammy & insincere, imo.

Still like that red one.

CC

No Candy. Anyone who likes good quality fabrics & nice sewing will hate it. Too skimpy. I think they've churned out loads for the xmas market & so quality has suffered. Made in China?
No Candy. I suspect infinity scarves will be yesterday's news soon, although Q will say otherwise. See also cold shoulder.

Last edited by a moderator:
You're actually paying for the print, not the style, which can be found much cheaper elsewhere.

(Didn't think much of Anna's outfit on the tsv show, too short and too tight around the middle - or is she pregnant ?)

I agree, obviously a devotee of the Jemma Forte style of dressing.

A generous discount of £5.02 from the 'original' price. Season for giving? Not at Q. Arseholes.

Just had a look. Agree re the skimpiness. I think, unless one has low expectations, that this will be a disappointment upon arrival. Probably paying for the LR brand. Those 'lifestyle' pics of Nikki & Anna are very hammy & insincere, imo.

No Candy. Anyone who likes good quality fabrics & nice sewing will hate it. Too skimpy. I think they've churned out loads for the xmas market & so quality has suffered. Made in China?
No Candy. I suspect infinity scarves will be yesterday's news soon, although Q will say otherwise. See also cold shoulder.

> Don’t know how to do clever things like reply in between different quotes within one message like you so hope this will work! ;)

Those photos of Nikki and Anna are so false and naff I just cringe big time! Awful! Not much of a fan anyway of brand or Nikki but they would stop me buying!

And yes I guarantee disappointment for those who purchased! Well done those who didn’t give in...!

It was £20 all-in for a small loop of thin POLYESTER, in frankly quite ugly designs (IMHO!)
And even if buying for the brand, no one else would know it was Lola Rose anyway!
I will say that the pouch it came in was nice...!

Yes definitely not 10 weeks pregnant - sporting quite a decent bump!

Last edited by a moderator:
I came across an article about Nikki, in the Jewish Chronicle online the other day (can't remember what I was looking for), and they referred to Lola Rose, as a 'multi-million-pound' business. Not too shabby.
:amazed:

I quite like Nikki, normally, but when she gets going with Anna, Catherine and Jill Franks, they're like a bunch of adolescents on a sleep-over.
:rolleyes2:

I remember one year when Nikki pitched up with LR notebooks and pens !!!! I'm surprised there isn't a perfume in the offing.

I remember one year when Nikki pitched up with LR notebooks and pens !!!! I'm surprised there isn't a perfume in the offing.

She also brought out a set of 9 travel soaps in a gift box. I only remember because I bought them (for a gift). I've no idea if they were any good though but they looked nice enough I suppose.

Latest posts

Back