Todays Top Tech TSV 15/12/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

At least consistent (and boring) if nothing else, they do the same one tablet and dual pack tablet as a TSV every year! I mean surely they can come up with something else, though I suppose it it sells then, they will carry on carrying on!

Amazon Set of 2 Fire 32gb Tablets & SD Card & Case Voucher TSV 15/12/19
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.519879

Amazon TSV.jpg

Oh joy, another day of Lee doing the same demonstrations as before.

Amazon Fire HD10 Tablet with Case Voucher & 32GB SD Card
Item Number: 519879
QVC Price £120.00
Todays Special Value Price £96.00
P&P £3.95

The Amazon Fire HD 10 tablet features a vibrant 10.1" high definition display, an octa-core processor, 32GB of built-in storage and 2GB of RAM for a fast and responsive experience, plus it boasts fantastic features including the Alexa voice-controlled personal assistant. Complete with a voucher for you to choose from dozens of customisable cases, and a 32GB SD memory card, this sleek device offers limitless reading, listening and playing, making it perfect for the whole family.

Alexa is hands-free on Fire tablets - a voice-controlled personal assistant, Alexa responds to your questions and commands. She can play videos and music, open apps and check the weather, and can even call or message your Alexa contacts plus so much more. Just say “Alexa”, even when the screen is in Sleep mode. Designed to protect your privacy, the Fire HD 10 also features an Alexa hands-free mode on/off toggle.

It's so easy - ready to use right out of the box, there's no software or computer required, or complicated set-up; just log in with an Amazon account, connect to Wi-Fi and you're ready to go.

Designed for entertainment - enjoy millions of films, TV programmes, games, apps, e-books and songs on your tablet. If you’re a Prime or Netflix member, you can instantly watch from thousands of videos or simply download them for offline viewing too. Plus, there are over 500,000 apps and games, 400,000 Audible titles and millions of songs to discover, as well as Picture-in-Picture viewing with Netflix, Twitch, Pinterest and more.

Great for the entire family - with award-winning Amazon Fire for Kids, parents can create child profiles to limit screen time, set educational goals and manage content, with easy-to-use parental controls. Amazon Fire for Kids is free on every Fire tablet, or you can subscribe to Fire for Kids Unlimited to access thousands of child-friendly apps, books, videos, games and Audible audiobooks.

Listen - with millions of songs from thousands of artists, the Amazon Digital Music Store brings all your favourite music to your fingertips. Music you buy on your Fire tablet is saved to Your Music Library and you can play it anytime.

Fast, clear, responsive - the proficient octa-core processor ensures even faster app launch times, smooth games and videos, and great overall performance. Plus, with the 10.1" screen and 1920 x 1200 IPS display, you can enjoy crisp images, vivid colours and whiter whites, with a fantastic viewing experience even at wide angles. You can also stream films, watch videos or play games with the enhanced Wi-Fi and enjoy downloaded content on the go with up to 12 hours of mixed-use battery life.

Design your browsing - the tablet comes in four colour options. Go for classic Black or White or add a splash of colour with Plum or Twilight Blue.

Handmade just for you - the Caseable case voucher is for the HD 10 Tablet Smart Case and includes free shipping. You can either choose from a diverse array of available designs or customise your own case from scratch to protect your new tablet. You will find detailed instructions included in the box on how to redeem via the Caseable website.

Accessibility features - VoiceView screen reader enables access to the vast majority of Fire tablet features for users who are blind or visually impaired using text-to-speech or a connected refreshable braille display. Screen magnifier enables viewers to zoom in and out and pan around the screen. Fire tablets also include accessibility settings for Subtitles, Font Size, High Contrast Text, Colour Inversion, Colour Correction and Convert Stereo to Mono audio (subtitles are not available for all content).

Never run out of storage space - with 32GB of storage space, plus another 32GB with the added value SD memory card you can also expand your storage by up to 512GB using a microSD card. Keep photos, favourite movies and compatible games and apps with you, plus, enjoy free unlimited cloud storage for all your Amazon content and photos taken with your Fire tablet.

What's in the box?

1 x Amazon Fire HD 10 32GB tablet
1 x USB 2.0 cable
1 x 9W power adaptor
1 x quick start guide

Added value:

1 x 32GB SD card
1 x Caseable Case voucher complete with detailed instructions on how to redeem:

1. Go to www.caseable.com
2. Select your design or create your own, then add it to the cart
3. Enter your coupon code at the basket page and continue to checkout
4. Checkout and complete your order, which will be delivered direct from Caseable

Colour options:

Black
Plum
Twilight Blue
White

Geographical restrictions:
Alexa will have limited functionality outside of mainland UK, the Channel Islands, Germany and the USA

Please note: your A4 Caseable voucher and SD card will be placed inside the outer packing when your parcel arrives – be sure not to throw it in the recycling bin along with all the other packaging!

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.519879

'Mr HP' (though clearly not working for HP any more) is back, Q have managed to do it (I don't know how), but bring someone back more insufferable than the 'resident' tech 'expert/s'!

Did not see him, but heard him mentioned. I watched some of the presentation on the TSV with Lee and Claire and they talked mostly about anything but the product. Made me realize more why I don't watch these days.

Did not see him, but heard him mentioned. I watched some of the presentation on the TSV with Lee and Claire and they talked mostly about anything but the product. Made me realize more why I don't watch these days.

I saw some of that presentation, Claire Sutton was unbearable. She (almost) made Lee appear more bearable, which is saying something :eek:

Latest posts

Back