Missing parcels and taking my money!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I ordered 2 Elemis tsvs on presale, the day they went live, I ordered both in 1 order - one was sent out next day, other a day later. the 1st shipment, still not received, Hermes site day after day says its with the local courier, then its been delayed and will be moving in 24 hours, 4 days this happened, the last update was last Monday 11th, still saying its been delayed 24 hours, the other, (sent out the day later), arrived no problem. Hermes until yesterday say they had the 1st item, now they are saying they don't have it to contact QVC !!! raging!!!

100% agree that DPD are rubbish. Text saying they'll deliver. Text saying can't deliver, will do it next day. Then the next day. Then the next day blah blah blah. Then it's "delivered". No it isn't.

CC

I ordered 2 Elemis tsvs on presale, the day they went live, I ordered both in 1 order - one was sent out next day, other a day later. the 1st shipment, still not received, Hermes site day after day says its with the local courier, then its been delayed and will be moving in 24 hours, 4 days this happened, the last update was last Monday 11th, still saying its been delayed 24 hours, the other, (sent out the day later), arrived no problem. Hermes until yesterday say they had the 1st item, now they are saying they don't have it to contact QVC !!! raging!!!

Yeah I've had that 'delay, please allow...' nonsense a few times and it's Hermes code for 'sh*t, we can't find the parcel' - I even had written confirmation from Hermes once that they'd lost the parcel and Q still made me return a declaration form before they dealt with the missing parcel, shocking!

I got my latest “I haven’t received my goods” letter about an hour ago. It’s franked for second class, but I’m going to stick a first class stamp on it to make sure it gets there more quickly. It will be posted tomorrow.

I’ve also added a note at the bottom of the letter which will either mean I get ignored, in which case they’ll be getting a phone call, or they’ll get their finger out and sort it out more quickly than at their usual slow speed. :wink:

100% agree that DPD are rubbish. Text saying they'll deliver. Text saying can't deliver, will do it next day. Then the next day. Then the next day blah blah blah. Then it's "delivered". No it isn't.

CC
I must be one of the lucky ones because they've always been fantastic. I buy our Christmas puddings from a company in Devon, they were delivered yesterday at 9.20am, right in the middle of the time slot I'd been given. Our Hermes man is also really good, as I said I must be one of the fortunate ones.

dont bother with the letter just do a chargeback , i believe they also get a penalty fee as well from the bank

CC

I think DPD are great, never had any issues, always come on day and hour they say they will.

I must be one of the lucky ones because they've always been fantastic. I buy our Christmas puddings from a company in Devon, they were delivered yesterday at 9.20am, right in the middle of the time slot I'd been given. Our Hermes man is also really good, as I said I must be one of the fortunate ones.

I think DPD are great, never had any issues, always come on day and hour they say they will.

Yes I agree, for me they’ve been the more reliable delivery service too.

Word to anyone living in N Ireland if you use DPD it will take at least 4 failed delivery slots before you get your delivery.

This is not one isolated incident it has happened 5 times this year. Having to sit in 4 days each time and spending hours on the phone is not my idea of good service.

I rate DPD highly too. You can follow your delivery on line, and so far, touch wood, (probably just tempted fate), they have delivered when they said they would.

Sorry to hear about your experiences LATI.

No Twilight you are not alone, my Hermes man is great and you can set your watch with his delivery time.

I know Q don’t use tracking but I find when I use other companies who do use it doesn’t work half the time. Mind you it always arrives within the time expected only you don’t know where it’s been or when it will arrive.

Worst of the lot are DPD. Bunch of f’ing lying B’s who’s website tells you it will be delivered by 7pm when the thing hasn’t left the depot and goes through 2 countries before it is delivered. What other company when you phone them has a recorded message from the CEO asking you not to be rude to the operatives! They make Q look like company of the century. It has got so bad I ask before I buy which courier they are using, unfortunately the sales people often don’t know who will be used.

I ordered a bottle of Whisky from the Whisky Exchange to delivered by Parcel Force. The tracking was excellent from arriving at their London Office right up to being delivered and after delivery there was even a copy of my signing for it. We can track Yodel now and we have never had a problem with DPD, we get the name of the driver plus how many stops before ours.

I have never had a problem with DPD or Hermes. I really think who your courier driver is in your area depends on how your delivery arrive.

Yodel driver, I now think it was tempting they had covering as the moron kept putting my parcels in the house next door's blue bin oh and I got no card. Now I live in an upstairs flat and next door is a normal house. The last two deliveries actually came to me.

DLP US, so I order from a retailer in New Jersey DLP distribution centre is in New Jersey. So I get an email saying left retailer and on the way to DLP centre. Then nothing for 6 days, it was still on the way to the distribution centre no further tracking updates. I actually contacted Pat McGrath and they wanted to refund my shipping but it was free anyway. Then suddenly the tracking updated saying arrived at the distribution centre. Now as far as I know New Jersey is not a country but a state and should not take 6 days to get from one part to the other infact I think both places where in Brunswick.

Latest posts

Back